How does it feel to always lose, white boys?

The nazis were murdered by the thousands, the confederates lost the war, and now white people are literally having their women stolen and are being bred out of existence. In the past 20 years, all white countries have become endlessly more diverse and progressive, and most of your white "master race" is happy to see that happen. How does it feel to know that you have failed at everything, despite all of your efforts? You white nationalists are the most irrelevant, insignificant people on Earth. And the rest of the world will leave you behind. How does it feel white cucks ??

Attached: this-gunaactuallythinkshes-angeles-genetically-superior-to-someone-b-a-s-21753542.png (500x399, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm a human being and I didn't do anything except get born and live my own life.

who the fuck are you and what have you done.

Who will you parasite from once we're gone? Stupid nigger. Enjoy your descent into hell.

A lot of people would be more than happy if you died. Just kill yourself already, nazi.

ok but who will grow your food? oh right China is just going to kill you and take your women. pic related, nigger. keep fixating about whitey though

Attached: ChineseColonization.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

A lot of people would be starving if I died, you fucking leach.Go back to Africa you dumb fucking monkey.

This is whats wrong with whites. Your grandkid will hate you for turning him into a slave.

>b-b-but who will you live off of if you get rid of us?
Pathetic.

atleast we aren't niggers.

>b-but who'll feed you?!
>get mad at china, not us!
They don't care dude, they run off whatever the Jewish communists are throwing out there. They want us gone and your kids oppressed.

In their mind their starving anyways, they look at whites and see all we have, and know that they can never get it. So they stay figuratively hungry, except instead of working to fill that hunger, theyre fucking stupid and figuratively starve while blaming whitey. Even if they're driving a brand new luxury car and eat out every meal and bought dey momma a house.. They still need ~da powuh~.

Attached: 5CBB4FD2-99BF-4903-8DC3-39254D6477EF.jpg (501x373, 42K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
one white is literally worth half a thousand niggers

lmao

the least cringeworthy thing here is the guy in the naruto cosplay.
skinny white incels are truly the master race

Attached: beholdlemasterrace.png (720x480, 694K)

We have owned the world for over six thousand years, and we still own it today.

Attached: Interracial Preferences.jpg (1024x722, 175K)

How does it feel to belong in hell? Is it warm yet or cold. I'm thinking it will be cold for you. Hahaha.

How did white people lose? Ad far as I know the american civil war was fought by almost exclusively by white people.

We never "lost" we conquered most of the world when you were dancing around a tree. Shut the fuck up nigger.

>You white nationalists are the most irrelevant, insignificant people on Earth

This is super-redpilled. It's so savage and brutal and true.

I'll give you a hint, the man behind that flag is not a black man, no black man cares about the nazis. If you need anymore hints think about the use of memeflags on Jow Forums.

The quality that makes white nationalist is insignificant, but the quality that makes white is extremely significant, and the truth is the potential loss of such a significant quality makes the insignificant quality become ever more significant. Your move.

Stay mad, white cucks. Ill be busy fucking your crush and making her suck my BBC

Attached: 833ff137dd1a3af136ed0556abc3a0351a0596ad9a028f048aa5f62df0cebf14_1.jpg.jpg (1080x1355, 153K)

Everyone hates niggers. You can't even fuck your own women reliably.

you won't be busy doing anything but slacking off

Black men literally have larger cocks than white men. Black men are far more athletic and make up most of major league sports, even though we are a minority. We are the most manly race, sit the fuck down white boy. You know no women want your shriveled shrimp-dick white boy. Your race is so weak it is going extinct from being outbreeded. LMFAO. I love it when crackers act tough on the internet, your a weak lil bitch in real life. Shut the fuck up cracker

Attached: niggersniggingout.webm (224x400, 1.64M)

you have smaller dicks than whites on average. You do have an extra joint in your leg that helps you in running. For someone who believes to be super superior you seem extra mad.

'bash this trash' ?

incitement to violence = illegal.

Every single neighborhood blacks move into turns to shit.