Long distance girlfriend hasn't replied in a week and deleted her social media profile...

Long distance girlfriend hasn't replied in a week and deleted her social media profile. Should I ask if Im being ghosted, it's only been a week. Should I be worried, dont wanna sound like a worrier to her. She saw some of my texts it says.

Attached: 1506945366092.png (404x404, 118K)

Sorry user, you were ghosted.

She's reading them should I just confront her with my feelings and see if she replies?

You need to provide more information. How long have you had this relationship? Was it entirely online or RL as well? What has the state of the relationship recently, and has it changed lately? What are both of your RL living situations?

A few states a way, I visit every vacation. 3 years. She was talking about wanting a baby bad. She lives with parents.

it's not normal, I think it's ok to be worried.

And how were your most recent conversations? What was your stance on having kids? How old are you both? Where are you in your professional lives? When were you expected to visit her next?

Did she only delete one (ex.Twitter), could be a stalker.

Im 26 She's 21
We were both positive about having kids.
I was coming over in 2 weeks we were gonna hang, watch some anime.
Now just dead silence

I dont know how to feel, im honestly loosing sleep over this crap. It's the middle of the night and Im like freaking still.

Do you have alternative means to reach her directly? You have her cell/home phone? Again, what was the nature of your most recent discussions? Did anything seem amiss? What did she delete exactly from social media? Does she still use it in any form? Does she work or go to college? Do you?

I work all morning, I get home in afternoon and we text or video chat. If we cant do that we'll atleast throw in a I love you before bed.
She has no job she wants to be a house wife.
Tried her phone, no go.
Last time we talked she was vomiting, and I just talked with her to distract her. It was a good chat.
She still has the account but all her images got gutted.

Images with you in them? Any new people recently added? Last time you talked she was vomiting? When is the last time you actually saw her?

All her pics
She wasnt been online since she gutted.
Last time we talked she had a stomach bug
3 weeks ago I saw her.

OP post the whole detailed situation or people can’t help. So far it sounds like you barely give a shit.

I find it odd that she removed her entire social media. You couldn't have got her pregnant could you? Are you two "exclusive?"

Also this. You really need to work on providing background and setting because no one here knows your situation, and we can't assess it with small snippets of info.

she's fucking someone else. LTRs don't work.
Move on.

I talked to her 7 days ago, she was sick, and we just talked about stuff like how she wanted a kid, and fun stuff we were gonna do next time I came over. Right before bed I said. "Are you still holding up?" Cuz she was sick. No reply. Next day after work I texted her asking if she was feeling better. No response. Ok, she's probably busy dont wanna over text her. Nothing that day. Next day noticed she stripped her social media account clean. That's weird. Asked her again how she's doing, nothing. Waited 2 days still no text, noticed she read my texts. Now Im here.

After noticing that she read my texts I asked are you mad at me or in trouble, it instantly said she read the text.

I always wear condoms and Im at least exclusive, she seems too sweet to cheat. For god's sake we built bunny pins together.

it's over, dude. Love doesn't exist, only Chads do.

Is there a last big text I could try?

no, it would only make things worse. Move on.

>I'm at least exclusive
This doesn't matter right now. Have you two actually verbally agreed to be monogamous? I'm not saying "ish" I'm saying directly and explicitly agreed upon?

>I asked are you mad at me or in trouble
How are her parents with you? Did you mean is she in trouble or are you in trouble? Asking if she was mad at you strikes me as both weak and beta.

You are shooting yourself in the foot with this.

>Be me
> Have wife who I love
>Have best friend who I love
>Best friend who I love fucks wife who I love
>Feelsbadman
>Wait
>Am now tunnel buddies with best friend
>Feelsgoodman

Attached: this-pleases-the-nut-n-u-t-38317671.png (500x566, 187K)

But we were so close, how could she do this?

that's how women work. Sorry, dude.
You live and learn, everyone who has loved has felt it.

I mean she was my girlfriend, I never thought Id have to say dont fuck other guys.

I thought what if her sickness was something bad, she does have some health problems. Sorry I had to ask if she was mad, she isnt clear on it sometimes.

Have you tried calling her OP

Or her friends

If she ever does reply, how should I act?

She doesnt really have too many friends, or at least ones I can call.

>I never thought Id have to say dont fuck other guys
Protip: If you are going to enter into a long-term relationship then it is important to set boundaries explicitly. Within a single sentence you just said that her intentions (e.g. being mad) weren't always clear to you. Also, what reason would she have for being mad at you?

>She does have some health problems
Any that are pertinent to this discussion? Does she have ones that involve mental health, hospitalization, or prolonged recovery periods?

>If she ever does reply, how should I act?
It is hard to say how you should act because we aren't privy to all your texts. Personally, I'd confront her for the complete lack of response. That shit would not fly with me.

I dont know, shes a chick they do that. Also she is bipolar....so yeah. Also she has really bad periods that fuck her up bad that she needs shots, and she wakes up with bruises.

Sounds like shes on her period

>Also she is bipolar....so yeah. Also she has really bad periods that fuck her up bad that she needs shots

You wait this long to elucidate us on this? Did you not think stuff like this might be relevant to people who are trying to give you good advice for the last hour+? What in the flying fuck? There is now an entire new branch of possibilities if she is cycling into a depressive phase evidenced by removing herself from social media and lack of contact. How often has she had episodes during your relationship? What were they like? Has lack of contact happened previously?

you should have mentioned bpd at the start.
She's crazy and incapable of providing for you emotionally.
Be glad you got rid of her so easily.

I'm sorry she's never acted like this before.

How bad can bipolar make her,

Have sex, incel

Would a bipolar swing last this long?

Jesus man, reminds me of my own situation in a way. Fuck women

Premium digits. BPD though is Borderline Personality Disorder. BPAD is Bipolar (Affective Disorder).

>I'm sorry she's never acted like this before.
She is diagnosed Bipolar, but you've never seen any evidence of either mania or depression? Has she been good with staying on her medication regime?

>How bad can bipolar make her
Depends on the severity. Again you are asking us stuff that only you can answer since you have a better understanding of her mental health issues.

>Would a bipolar swing last this long?
Firstly, we don't know if this is the reason for the lack of communication. That said, some depressive episodes can last weeks to months and may include suicidal ideation.

Why just give up on your girlfriend, shouldn't he try a little?

Becuase she's cucked him. She's got a cumball growing in her uterus from another cock. That's why she was throwing up and now disappeared. It's happened before

I've dealt with her biploar before, but I can usually get through it with her. She has been very depressed a month a go and before that a few times. I think she's on her pills.

And I dont wanna ditch her when she's having problems.

Trust me bro I feel you, I would wait another week tops and see if she contacts you. After that, move on immediately. It's your only option. She's too much of a coward to leave you or tell you what's going on

So when he was helping her through her vomiting episode, it was actually morning sickness caused by getting pregnant to another man? That is next level.

I think you should text her,long text ,ask about what happened
I think it would help for her to see you really care about her
show her you're worried

t.girl

I think this is the most likely scenario. Let's be real here. OP may never know though. She probably is pregnant with another man, after he shot his load in her

My stomach hurts like a motherfucker now.

I'm really sorry man. It's just entirely possible and with all you told us, this is the conclusion I came to. Why the hell would she remove all her social media and stop talking with you? Why would she have a "stomach bug"? How common are stomach bugs really? They aren't and usually go away within hours. She is most likely pregnant, with another man's baby. But I am not a doctor or a lawyer so what do I know.

Ok...thanks guys.

There's no other reason for her to leave you like this man. If she just didn't like you, she probably would say something. She probably can't bare to face you and is a coward

I think it's best if you just don't contact her again. Maybe send one message simply saying it's your final message and she can contact you if she likes in the future.

I don't really think there is any more advice to give. The most likely scenarios are that she either found someone else and decided to ghost you, or she is suffering from a depressive cycle. There really isn't a good way to evaluate likelihoods, but since you said you have worked through her depression before, one would have expected her to respond back at least. She read the messages and ignored them.

I'm going to have to agree with many of other posters in that my inkling is towards her having a new relationship.

Got an example of a final text? Been filling a spiral full of ideas all day.

Okay, I was wrong. New relationship is also possible but I still think pregnancy is likely due to the sickness she had. Either way, doesn't matter. This screams it's over to me

Something like this:

Hi. This is the last message I'll send you. I hope you have a good life and you resolve whatever you're going through. I can't continue hanging onto someone that isn't here anymore. If you want to contact me again in the future, I'd welcome it, but things may be different. Thanks for the time.

If you want someone to talk to you could leave your kik

Hmm. What you say does makes sense as a possibility. Last time she talked to him was her vomiting episode, and she was big on having a kid. That is pretty awful though since he met her 3 weeks ago, and morning sickness starts at about 6 weeks due to hormonal changes. If what you are saying is true, then the last time they met she'd have already been pregnant.

I don't know, I think I should just try to vent alone a bit, maybe I can find some peace. Thanks all.

Yeah, possibly has been pregnant for some time and didn't realize. She probably took the pregnancy test right after realizing she's been sick too long for it to be a bug. Then she freaked out and deleted her social media and cut off contact with people to focus on this life altering issue. Perhaps she wanted a baby until it happened for her. Also, the types of girls that say they want a baby without being married will definitely care more about having a baby in general, than who they have the baby with

Yeah, I thought that too about the vomiting episode. It might have been the time of realization. Everyone wants a baby till they are pregnant. Not to mention there is no clue as to the parents wishes since she lives at home. It is possible she could kill it then come back like nothing happened. It would seem that OP is 100% sure it isn't his if she is pregnant, which is lucky I guess, because what if it was his and she decided to abort?

Woah waoh, another thing. She did tell me she always wanted to feel pregnant and sent me this a week or 2 ago. This is after she ate a lot though.

Attached: Belly.jpg (720x540, 65K)

She hates abortion

Oh

That pic is honestly kinda weird considering your discussions and the context of everything. If you are willing to burn bridges you could always ask her if she is pregnant.

I just wanna hear from her at least 1 more time

Could you take 5 mins to call her parents?

>She was talking about wanting a baby bad.
No she's not.

Did you get pregnant to?

>Should I ask if Im being ghosted, it's only been a week. Should I be worried, dont wanna sound like a worrier to her. She saw some of my texts it says.

Dont ask fgs.

Go on with life and just enjoy things. If she comes back, great. Otherwise, move on.

Don't do this