20+ Thread

I've spent majority of highschool and college alone. Always been an outcast; never had any true friends. No job. Not married or ever had a gf for that matter. When i try i end up getting ghosted. And it just seems like a waste of time anyway since i have no money anyway (yeah i know this is a cope lol).
My mind is in shambles. Im stuck inbetween indecisiveness and cowardice: Hoping for that to change soon.

how you holding up anons

Attached: 4EEC4CF9-D43E-49CC-8C71-5549A7DDDA98.jpg (640x360, 82K)

shut the fuck up faggot at least you went to high school to begin with and college as well. Boo hoo i never made any 'true' friends tfw no gf tfw no wifey wife bwaaaa no girls like my ugly ass bwaaa.

uh oh underaged

you must be atleast 18 years to browse
here.

Im not complaining; Im happy i wasnt given a life full of luxury and ease. I dont want to lose my virginity outside of marriage or commit suicide. Why r u so bitter?

really wish i didnt go to college tho
just a huge waste of time. Good think i dropped out first semester before the debt got too large

enjoy working $15/hr misery jobs for eternity, wagecuck. college grads make over $1mil more in their lifetime than non graduates. with automation continually evolving, it's going to get worse. your wage right now will decrease in real value.

i know that Jow Forums is contrarian and machismo but the idea that college is bad because of the debt is retarded. the non-degree job market is desolate

23. Last three years were spent in hospital or holed up in my room. Decently handsome but I look like I’m 16 and anorexic. Extreme anxiety and agoraphobia. Dad passed away a year ago and the future looks bleak. When I do go out people don’t respect me because they see a kid and being introverted they see my quietness as weakness. I don’t have the energy to prove them wrong. I’m just rotting away

College isnt for me

i already live at my parents house. I think minimum wage can work just fine for me

Attached: 61E28BA6-C439-4EF5-B6EB-564E91015964.png (500x584, 261K)

Not him, but
>Why r u so bitter?
Look in a goddamn mirror.

i think i look fine :)

you're not an outcast faggot just shut the fuck up

Honestly bro, I'm kinda feeling the same way. Feeling like a complete and total loser.

>26
>living at home with parents
>no job
>haven't finished school
>bi
>no real friends cause all of them moved away or just don't like gays, got married and found real jobs and careers.
>chronic weed problem that my parents pay for
>No car cause I got a DUI back in 2013. Have been denied for license reinstatement 6 times by the Secretary of State
>Broke

Man the list goes on and on.

if i wasnt an outcast i wouldnt be jobless, friendless, and gf-less :>

youre constant use of mean words shows how insecure you are. Why dont you relax and read a book?

You should try to go user just be careful what you go for. Its a bad idea to go to uni if you lack maturity or arent ready for some reason but you should do it eventually otherwise youll be limiting your career choices.

not worth my time or my parents money

I fucked up and fell in love with a girl who lives so far away from me. She moved to this place after we meet 3 years ago and we wanted to continue the relationship. However, i just graduated college and accepted my first job next to her , and i can literally feel her pulling futher and futher away.

And if she does cut this off ill literally be by myself, 14 hours away from my family. Albeit this truly is a dream job, but holy fuck i think i messed up guys.

Bro you sound like a low energy loser who is accepting getting cucked by society because of your own introversion and weakness. You're not asking for advice, it sounds like you're even kind of proud of where you're at because you don't want help. I'm in a similar situation but I at least care enough where I'm being more social and getting back into college. You have to want better for yourself before things can change, doesn't seem like you want that. Have a nice life.

Everyone has difficult goals my man.

Alright so what's the next move, guys.

>20+

That's literally the entire board.

I wish never having a gf was less distressing for me.
Everyone around me treats it like no big deal but if I can go years without even a fucking date, how am I ever going to find someone?
Now I have a number of deep-seated insecurities that are the first thing on my mind when I wake up that I regularly feed through self-hatred binges googling about it.

Stop whining

yeah first world problems amirite
lol

>26/M
>moving back to home state to actually afford things while going back to school
>don't know what I want to actually pursue, just know I don't want to do the work I currently do
>psych prescribes me an iq test, get 139, don't feel even remotely that smart because of the sheer breadth of mistakes I've made in my life
>excited to start dating again, but worried everyone in my immediate social circles I'm likely to integrate in college are all going to be substantially younger than me
I get that everyone loves to quote divorce statistics when justifying why they aren't married at 22, but it doesn't make me any less bitter that I didn't get my relationship woes sorted the fuck out when I was young. I just hope college will actually be fun now that I'm fit and more properly adjusted than when I first went, but I really don't want to become the group grandpa of every friend group I meet. Oh-fucking-well.

Attached: 1543798571465.gif (360x264, 2M)

yea tell me about books fuck you

This place is a hell hole with no real chance of help or advice for your situation, notice how no one replied to you? If you want to get any better you need to get off of Jow Forums. It sucks you in and then you start comparing yourself to the lowest of the low. Birds of a feather fly together, and there are definitely no eagles flying here. First step get off Jow Forums and seek a professional who can help you bc I don’t think anyone here can give the help or advice you need. Godspeed

this isnt a place for positive reinforcement

In high school I had a decent friend group from the film program I went to the school for. Then I left for college, a had bad time. Then I transferred and found myself in a super social dorm there. I joined the hall government and put on weekly club meetings my next year there. Then I lost all my friends from there because I moved out and broke up with my ex who became a big part of that social group through me.

After that breakup I met another guy. I immediately was enveloped by his friends and groups and basically spent the last two years of my undergrad spending ALL my free time on him or work. Then he went to grad school, then a year later I moved out to live with him. After six months he hurt me in a fight a week after we broke up. I moved back within a week, this past April. I had no job for those months. Now I'm working retail but I ran into an old coworker and I'm getting rehired by a seasonal job that I've had for the past three years.

I'm a lot happier now. This is also the first time I've seen myself and been like oh shit I really have grown and changed. That being said the sadness is settling in about how my situation is shit. I told myself that since I've gone through all these social group changes I'll easily make friends out there. Now I'm back, living with my parents, and I've lost all my friends along the way. It fucking sucks so much because I feel so ready and capable but I had a shit gpa and now in a few months it'll be a year out of college. And what to show for it? I thought I'd be traveling at this point in my life. The people from my high school seem to be either getting married or finishing up their masters and shit.

And here I am. Not using my degree. Barely scraping by, living with my parents. My ex is the only person who texts me regularly. Has anyone experienced this before? Is it normal for your social life to wax and wane over life?

I'm 24.

Attached: superthumb (1).jpg (300x250, 15K)