ISRAEL YES

Attached: image.jpg (750x1244, 541K)

You think you're HOT SHIT don't cha!

About time

I wouldn't care what Pissrael does, if they weren't using OUR MONEY TO DO IT. We get NOTHING in return.

>Campaign promises
wgaf

Lol what are those gay ass hats ?

stfu filthy goyim you got nice boxes

Attached: file.png (627x464, 562K)

>literally pocket change for governments
>goes back to US companies as indirect subsidies
>you get R&D in return

ugly police hats

Reminder

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

>annex WB
>palis now are the majority 60% of the country
>vote for an arab party
Is he retarded

Attached: 3196554_1_o.jpg (600x900, 182K)

>muh yahweh

Sandnigger, about 30% of your countrys profits is from (((unknown sources))), not to mention US and germoney taxes.

Attached: 1541486983914.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Muslim rage posting/schizo skinhead coming in
> 1.... 2...

>about 30% of your countrys profits is from (((unknown sources)))
proofs?
>germoney
well we didn't force them to pay reparations

the jews are back in town

what do their hats say?

I assume he means annexing the settlements.

Well the real plan is to officially annex A&B areas what is a de facto control of C areas, that is very ganulated and contains the 80% of arab population that can turn upside down your election.

Attached: 1550143140897[1].jpg (960x960, 251K)

>well we didn't force them to pay reparations
No, you blackmail. It's technically not forcing.

they look like british school boy hats with Hebrew on the side do your pigs get any respect?

"Police"

Blackmail?
what?

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

you offered to pay us reperations in 1952, we didn't have any diplomatic relations back then

Bad goy. We allowed you to participate in two wars which were the direct result of our undoings.

STEVE BANNON BLACK CUBE HEY JARED KUSHNER HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SURROUNDED BY 15 BILLION MUSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHA YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD ARE SPIES TRYING TO TRICK ME INTO BECOMING THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL NOT GONNA WORK HAHAHHAHAJAHAHA

Blackmail is coercion.

You're diaspora relentlessly attack white gentiles in the United States. An unending attempt at subversion. Your country will have no friends as the white gentiles' power diminishes. You people kill yourselves, it's insane. You are mentally unhinged.

They just want a little living space to their East. Once they commit a little genocide (expel other population by force and replace with theirs), they'll be all set. How could anyone object to this behavior? Heil Bibi! I hope the UK doesn't declare war on them.