Can I get some Jow Forumsice on how to talk to grills?

Can I get some Jow Forumsice on how to talk to grills?

I always tense up and stutter like a retard when talking to them.

Attached: D75EC438-5E0B-4B4D-9DCC-7B2C0DB6B5C1.jpg (670x735, 100K)

They're people too, usually more retarded people, but still people. The more you do it the easier it gets. You'll realize you're worried about nothing important

1)Walk up to one
2)say something

there you go :)
hope this helped

What do you talk about to them?

work related stuff

First you need to identify what it is that makes you tense or nervous.

And don't say "I don't know". Think harder.

Do not circle her like a vulture, just approach her.

>introduce yourself
>compliment them (like their clothing, or hair, “you’re so beautiful” don’t mean shit to them)
>ask them about themselves (where are you from? Ever travel?) mainly anything which you can contribute to

“Ever been to Michigan?”
“No, but I always wish I could”
“It’s really cold, Plymouth Rock isn’t as big as you imagined”

That sort of type of conversation.

Keep the words flowing on her interests, not how attractive she is. If she starts asking you questions, she’s interested.

Make sure to smile and be friendly.

You’re making it some elaborate process. You’re looking for a detailed explanation when the answer is simple.

Look at women as you would a friend and just talk. You don’t have to play mind games and follow a specific path to talk with them. They are human.

take them off of whatever pedestal you may have subconsciously put them on; they are not creatures to be feared and worshiped, you don't need to walk on eggshells around them
they are just people, most of them are just as anxious or insecure as you-they just hide it better

Make them feel.

OP here btw I have trouble talking to guys too I just actually want to talk to grills thanks.

They're like you, only more sensitive, less unfunny, better looking and like cute animals. (On average)

Attached: WfwkBvt.jpg (500x336, 16K)

fucking hell lad then you have more problems than the usual >tfw no gf

Try talking to girls online. I talk to girls over discord and it has helped me with my anxiety. Plus you dont even have to leave the house or anything and its not face to face so its a good place to start.

What the fuck kind of example is that? Who talks like that? I would never even have a conversation like that with a male friend. I’ve overheard enough conversations to know that that’s not how they usually go. Thats some NPC-tier ways of starting a convo. If someone tried talking to me like that it would really stick out and feel like they have an intention or want to push themselves on me.

Treat grills like you would small children. Women are developmentally somewhere between children and men and they can always relate on the level of chlidren. It works because you can be sweet and fun while establishing your dominance in the relationship. Women eat it up and you don't have to analyze relationship dynamics to death.

you're floating on a speck of dust in the middle of an infinite void and you're lucky enough to make attempts to put your tongue in some chicks asshole. if they don't want it, don't take it personally, just shake it off, take a break, try again

>less unfunny
I'd like to contest that

>"We're all just cheeto dust"

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

You're nervous because you want something from them and you're afraid of them discovering your hidden intentions . You have to stop being afraid of expressing your sexuality

Whatever you do, don't lean in and whisper "does Ms. Squishy have a secret? hmmmm??? Does she have a little secret?"

>t. Autist

If the conversation doesnt evolve beyond that its bad, but you have to ask some probing questions to get the ball rolling.

Someone obviously doesn't know how to make the first move. Blow it out your ass, women don't know how to even talk to other women.

Don't ask yes or no questions, unless you want a conversational dead end. Yes or no questions are fucking annoying