Why are Jews so Pro Abortion?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 9.46.01 AM.png (1034x994, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Israel?wprov=sfti1
youtube.com/watch?v=-Du-CWASm20
youtube.com/watch?v=8vAvwyLG3R4
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are demon worshipers pro ritual sacrifice?

Do you not know or are you sarcastically asking? The fact of the matter is they must mix the races and depopulate the planet in order to meet their end goal of complete control over the planet.

Because if child support or social welfare is eliminated, then it would result in people having a suffer the consequences of their actions immediately and directly and that pressure would force families to stay united and thus harder to control.

what about israelis?

If a man had to carry a baby...
>abortions would be free and without harassment
>birth control would be free

go fuck off cuck

>Wants to kill children
>"It's for our kids"
What did the Juden mean by this?

what children?

because they developed a market for human fetuses

fpbp

Fpbp. /thread

Now look at these fucking honkers lads. Phwoar.

Attached: Honkers of Pol.png (1034x994, 697K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Israel?wprov=sfti1

>state with a bunch of Blacks makes abortion illegal
>Whites travel to another state and keep getting abortions
>Black fertility rate goes up 10x
>Alabama is 10% White in 30 years

great plan

Attached: raceabortion.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Because Jews brought us abortion. Literally.
Bernard Nathanson was one of the men who began the abortion movement in America. In his book "Aborting America," he states that the abortion movement was first and foremost "an anti-Catholic ploy."
Protestants were a secondary target as they had already adopted contraception, the precursor to abortion.

Nathanson is not cited very often by pro-abortion advocates because he saw the errors of his hatred toward Christ and especially Catholics, and became a Catholic himself.

No self respecting man would murder his offspring or take gibs from the government Chaim.

Based Alabama, for all the shit everyone puts on you this might make you the best state out there.

/thread

Bump and thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=-Du-CWASm20

>Liberals
All about personal rights and freedom till it comes to guns or free speech

Attached: descent-of-liberalism.png (600x1200, 599K)

Yes most all are for everyone else....

Attached: The big lie.png (640x360, 416K)

Attached: 635316349428205581.jpg (512x288, 31K)

why is abortion bad?

>I will fight for my children against abortion

Attached: P162.jpg (228x221, 10K)

this

Attached: 00CEA4A4-6B93-44C0-A123-8BC2EFE6BDEB.png (1291x625, 522K)

>Fight for my children
Kek

Live them aborted for skins for breath mints

Fuck these handmaid's tale bitches. I almost wish we were instituting action laws like that book depicted out of spite. "Waaah! I can't get free abortions and birth control pills, let me put on my red cape!"

*actual laws

>for my children
You killed your children you whore

The story is a elaborate female rape fantasy.

>shit bait.

Pathetic.

High average IQ

imagine having to pay so that a doctor can pull a mangled corpse out of your pee hole

Because they don't practice it themselves.

Orthodox Jews like Ben Shapiro are Pro-life

Attached: j1YiQ0H.jpg (1125x1200, 326K)

Yeah that's the irony of it. That and Margaret Atwood thought Reagan was going to actually roll back the poz, and these fucking bitches act like they're not the ones with their boot on the neck of everyone else.

It goes back to the Middle Ages, when Jews would sacrifice Christian children and use their blood to make matzoh.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vAvwyLG3R4

Attached: 707106A8-12FB-43C7-BE90-5AD344E63547.jpg (600x434, 85K)

So they can complain about low fertility rates and use it as a cause to allow higher levels of immigration

why is evil evil?

raised that way and with the hereditary nature of judaism there is very likely a biological component that makes them evil.

Attached: 1552052323146.jpg (575x575, 60K)

>wants the government to stay out of it
Until it comes time to pay. Roasties gonna roast.

I used to laugh at the notion that abortion is related to demon worship. However, when you read how children were sacrificed to Moloch, it was through fire. The Romans documented the druids filling wicker figures with people and setting it alight. What happens to aborted babies? They are classed as "medical waste" and incinerated.

They’re used as fuel for heat in the UK.

Attached: 41453E9F-1C0D-4DAA-B4A1-2F376AF603A8.jpg (1309x1236, 737K)

This.
>muh body, muh choice, ummm... your money hehe

The NON-religious ones have a more interesting answer than "kill teh goy."

Irreligious Jews are heavily Bolshevik. Bolsheviks believe in communality of wives. Hence the sexual revolution. This was tried in Russia but resulted in hordes of fatherless urchins. They believe this is the solution to that and it will make communism work.

If you are a "secular" Jew, 95% chance your religion is Bolshevism. Seriously, Orthodox will confirm this. It's become their idol and their defacto new God.

>sacred
>InigoMontoya.png

abortion is literally good, nigger. more non-whites are aborted than whites, alhamdulillah.

And yet you are still slowly getting replaced.

>Leddit meme

That was actually kind of funny.

planned parent hood is the biggest Moloch sacrificing racket that every existed.
Did you really think the jews have all this power today just because they're being "sneaky" lol.
No they are litterally in league with demons senpai.
The wear the litteral mark of the beast on their foreheads.

Attached: mark of the beast.jpg (550x231, 21K)

>implying I'm not a female spic
wew lad. you know what's funny? I'm married to a Scottish asshole. LEL.

>my body my choice
also
>gubmint needs to pay for my tranny surgery

Should I understand that every burgers memeing abortion as a good thing is a spic? Spics that just want to not have to deal with Blacks once they've assimilated Whites? Because considering this, that's making a lot more sense.

they gotta feed their mom lilith and dad satan
in saturn to keep this false reality we live in alive
so they can stay on top and rule.

Attached: shabti saturns day.jpg (1920x1080, 1009K)

I.m literally too drunk to understand you post (I'm sorry user!). But I'm just saying abortion is goof (it prevented 10 million+ niggers from becoming real).

I don't want ot be fucked up, but I've been in MANY real nig situations.
>je t'aime et t'apprécie mec
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84
LOL, I'm a pretty 80% "Le Creatura Spic", but love black metal. I hope you do good, man, COME TO FUCKING AMERICA, MAN!!!!!!

huh, okay, be safe muttbro

>muttbro
true... but my child is huwhite as fuck (I;m brunettte and dark eyed, my Scottish hubby is pretty pale in all features).... . I dont know what im saing (drunk and hihgh). Im rich, but come to America. you'll have so much chance for fucking and mmoney.

Basically because important jews NEVER get abortions so they know its only goyim and workerjews/breederjews who kill their babies.

My body. My choice. Your money. :^)

They do not believe in an infant's rights to their lives and the integrity of their body. They believe in child murder and mutilation.

Attached: 50 50 chance american posters.png (1400x1000, 1.36M)

It's basically a sacrifice