Germany will not share its fusion power secrets, nicht?

Wendelstein 7-x is the 100% German led and 97% German funded billion dollar fusion power stellarator... the only working device today with steady, non-tokamak endurance fusion temperature plasma. And the secrets German engineers have unlocked won’t be shared with anyone except maybe the Japanese and our Russian friends, nicht?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNaPflXn3A

Attached: B48266C8-9899-4E87-9BDB-1CCF3E01CE15.jpg (1447x1085, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmqemcErqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget the Chinese. Either we give/sell them the tech, or they will just come and steal it.

enjoy being behind the times. There is a reason the US fusion research has all gone off the books.

The reasons is that your kikes are going to sell you free energy.

Tokamak seems much farther along. And Stellerators are too complex and expensive to mass produce.

Germans will fuse with arabs and niggers to create the perfect worker slave race.

Attached: latest[1].png (855x482, 318K)

or, to prevent china from stealing it.

Germany doesn't even have the required skill to operate fission plants any more Hans. "muh fukushima" was an excuse, we know the real reason. Your science is a pathetic shadow of what it was.

>tfw fusion would solve the energy crisis that is looming but you also want catabolic collapse because it would permanently end Globohomo

>Germany will not share its fusion power secrets
Until Israel demands 3 free fusion reactors.

Just think, you guys had Bohr, Plank, Oppenheimer, and basically anyone that was important in fluid mechanics or theoretical physics.

Now you have no-one. They all immigrated after the war or died. Your next generation of professors will be arab or half arab. Just give up

whynotboth.gif

Our science is doing just fine. I'm not too happy about saying goodbye to fission plants completely, but plenty of them were fucking old and the private contractors running them had already extended their lifetime beyond the original plans by lobbying and threatening with increased power prices.

its becuase it runs on the power of jewish souls

thats why the holocoaust happened, Hitler wanted infintied energy, and nor Merkel is using the refugees

Germans are a dark race

Attached: 1550113840738.png (355x330, 125K)

Our current chancellor is a scientist. How about your president?

What? Native Germans who are forced to pay for the Nigarab hybrid?
You could just simplify it and not make that fusion but then again, Germans love over complicating things.

The Chinese don’t speak German, even if they steal our results, they will not be able to deceiver our secrets.

>off the books

US fusion research has stopped entirely. Last I heard a MIT spin off group, funded by the Italian ENI corporation, has made big announcememts that in 10-15yrs they may have a working Tokamak device...

Don't worry, I'm sure your secrets are completely safe.

Attached: fort-meade.jpg (1496x912, 337K)

Ze cucked Germans will suicide themselves if they unlocked fusion.

Via lower white birth rates and niggers and moslems coming for them givs

Tokamak in their traditional format are too large and have the unfortunate side effects of a build up over very powerful internal currents that have a habbit of discharging and cracking large devices.

Also, you can see at ITER what the problem with large scale Tokamaks is... they take 50yrs to plan and build, no way that is in any way shape or form a viable road to commercial fusion.

Yes! We are relevant again!

israel will get it for free. and you know it.

China has a few of them running already. You're too late, Hans.

Der ganze Mist bringt uns nichts wenn homosexuelle Bretons und Mulatten unsere Medien dominieren

Just sleep soundly.

Attached: SIS_building.jpg (1280x853, 271K)

Donald Trumpf is... wait for it... wait.... a reality TV star! Literally the male equivalent of Kim Kardashian is running the US. It’s like a clown from Karneval running Germany.

Attached: 8C184624-2147-432C-B367-B88C47F2A0F2.jpg (740x900, 841K)

>What could have been
Hold me Heinz....

Attached: IMG_20190407_105616_651.png (640x480, 147K)

The NSA doesn’t have German native speakers. No way they can translate highly complex engineering documents from German into American.

Will it be commercially ready in 30 years time (as it was the last 50 years)?

China can’t even produce cars, after 40yrs of trying to copy Volkswagen, Daimler and BMW.

That was before. New super-conductors put them at an advantage now.

Can you atleast not sell the tech to Israel? I know it is in your genes to give them everything from you taxmoney to your foreskin, but you know they are going to ruin it.

>free
I have a collection of soapy lamps that say Israel already paid for it!

a

>drinking ketchup
>the flag
why is this not surprising me

ive played enough civ v to know that this is the part where you place all your spies in their cities

there are several operational Tokamak devices in the US. Two at Princeton, and one in University of Wisconsin–Madison, one at General Atomics in San Diego. That isn't including Stellarators.

>m.
Stopped reading here
Fuck off newfag

Not really. Yes, Rebco high temp superconductors can make next gen Tokamaks more compact. However, read up on plasma turbulence and current discharge. Both are in-built into the Tokamak design and just don’t go away... well, maybe under certain conditions, but we don’t really know. Deuterium tritium fusion in Tokamaks may never happen. Look up the 1998 JET results and the consequence of the “boom” that happened then.

>after 40yrs of trying to copy Volkswagen, Daimler and BMW

They realized they were trying to copy garbage and gave up. They're copying Honda and Toyota now, which are far superior to anything that could possibly come from Germany.

Attached: chinese-automaker-qo.jpg (1280x720, 694K)

Fusion energy is a pipedream. Fusion energy doesn't exist. The Sun isn't the giant fusion reactor we were led by our (((scientists))) to believe.

This is the part where Gandhi mugs you with a nuke

Attached: angrygandhi.jpg (317x198, 38K)

>Drinking ketchup
>Not mixing it with your insulin shots
Absolutely plebian

I can build a Tokamak in my garage. It’s just magnates, a microwave plasma heater and an injection device for microscopic amounts of deuterium pellets.

The problem is at what plasma density and temperature and for how long they are run. The US doesn’t even have JET level Tokamaks.

As to Stellarstors, Wendelstein 7-x is by far the largest and most advanced of them. Second and third are a device in Madrid and one in Tokyo.

It’s an embed, you can open the vid right here on Jow Forums.

this stuff is so easy to do for north americans that we have em in our basements
im using a fusion powered pc right now
holy shit catch up with the times lmao

Attached: 1542953574194.png (824x928, 18K)

It would be something if it was actively producting energy
Unfortunatly, just like the rest of them, it doesnt
So its not a big deal for now

Here is a TED talk by an Anglo roastie which will make you think “fuck me, this is so beautiful, I love fusion and green beautiful landscapes and icebear shit now”.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmqemcErqY

Attached: 91B0A1AA-E5C2-40F1-8936-75728E2871BD.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Daily reminder that Germany is still occupied by allied troops because of ww2 and they can easily take your secrets by force and your broom stick machine guns won’t be able to stop them.

This

Attached: 04C7C9D1-1843-4904-8648-B0DC312F12AC.jpg (600x286, 24K)

Also from design point of view stellarators magnetic camera is its "panther transmission" if you know what i mean
With such curwed shape youd have most of the surface of blanket removed from the point of energy collection, thus stellarator would have less power output than a tokamak of the same size
On the other hand it doesnt need flux generator and thus doesnt spend energy powering it
Will such configuration be more or less energy efficient than tokamak?
We will know only when we try, which i wouldnt bet on happeing in my lifetime, although i hope it will

ITER is not representative of all tokamaks in general because like half of whats its built of is made first time in such scale or first time period

that video was really good thanks user

Attached: D3alAEqXkAYHoa2.jpg large.jpg (480x800, 38K)

DIII-D in San Diego is JET level

Doesn't matter though, Lockheed Martin will win the fusion race. DEMO will end up just like the EU

Attached: test3.png (3840x2160, 36K)

any decade now... trust us
hahahaha

Question for the high IQ, how do you generate electricity from this big plasma bubble that is kept in a magnetic field cage? All I know is that we have different powerplants that use kinetic energy to turn an Induction motor, or solar power. But how to harness this shit?

>Lockheed Martin will win the fusion race
They said they would have a prototype out in 2017 and that didn't happen

The same as every other power plant since over 100 years ago. You use the heat generated to turn a turbine.

forgot quote

heat exchanger to transfer heat to water or supercritical CO2 to turn turbines

they stated 2019 at the earliest, they said the goal was five years in 2014

>Your kikes
The ones with all the german-yiddish names? Thanks again for that, Markus

Oh really? I was really upset that they didn't release it, but I literally haven't seen that press release since 2014.

but that heat would melt everything within a second thats why they trap it with a megnetic field. I dont understand how to only get some of the heat out of the slime without the whole thing collapsing.

You have the plasma hovering in a vacuum touching nothing, then you have some heat shields to protect the stuff you need to make the plasma.

Woah a bar where you look at men’s cocks pissing whilst having a pint. Where is that?

>still falling for the fusion meme

You don't need your heat exchanger in direct contact with the plasma to remove the heat from the system. Heat exchanger would be located behind or integrated in with the shielding or cryo-system.

Attached: DEMO_power_plant_schematic.jpg (1730x1304, 418K)

And Ronald Reagan was a Hollywood actor. What about it? 75% of the president's job is showmanship anyway. He's not the true power of the U.S.

It will share with israel

>Into American
I can't tell if this is intense irony or if you're 8 years old and clicked a link to Jow Forums

thanks for explaning, you may have some of the free energy in the future

>the only working device today with steady, non-tokamak endurance fusion temperature plasma.
And have they added even one kilo watt to their power grid?
Is it even hooked up to the grid?
Until then fuck off.

China will already have it.

>US fusion research
What US fusion research lmao

>our Russian friends
That is... unexpected, Fritz.

Attached: InfatuatedImpartialBoubou-size_restricted.gif (502x312, 723K)

though this is primarily for weapons research

Attached: nif-1109-17878.jpg (2450x1900, 3.52M)

Bohr was Danish fucking mutt

The magnetic field will never truly be perfect and must then be spun in all 3 axis around the reaction, where speed in controlled independently and passively in each axis by a linear bank of hall sensors in the mechanism.

>Russian friends
nice try

Attached: 1547779438100.png (800x600, 266K)

Is there a way to harvest electricity directly out of the plasma or do modern fusion reactor designs still vaporize water to drive large turbines? I dunno, with heat exchangers or something?

My point is they gutted fusion research for retarded shit. If half the money given to niggers and spics went into fusion, there's a good chance they'd have it already.

How'd that work out for you?

I'll never watch a TED talk.

For what I know, nope. That was the problem with fission, and it's still the problem with fusion. After WW2 one of the scientists involved with the atomic bomb project (dunno, Oppenheimer?) spent years to come up with a way to leverage the energy from nuclear reactions in a more sophisticated way than with powering a steampunk engine, but nope. We're still at that point, even many decades later. Thing is, in its raw form, energy is motion, and motion is heat, and so on. Electricity is just a side effect, so to speak.

you make steam from water niggah

Lockheed ultra compact fusion reactor for giant robots

Fucking this. /THREAD

Why not? Are you afraid that your mind is too fragile against leftist propaganda? You should read some Sun Tzu, friend.

> If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
> If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
> If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

>catabolic

Lockheed Martin is actively researching and developing

>He doesn't read John Michael Greer

>its becuase it runs on the power of jewish souls

Attached: 1407551745917.gif (500x500, 236K)

Don't tell a soul.

And jewish.

>I can build a Tokamak in my garage. It’s just magnates, a microwave plasma heater and an injection device for microscopic amounts of deuterium pellets.

no you can't you retard, you really think you could maintain a vacuum turbo pump system or make a resonant microwave ECR antenna?

If Lockheed's reactor worked they would've never disclosed it to the public. It won't work because you can't put magnets inside your fucking fusion plasma.

The fusion reactions produce neutrons which hit a blanket of liquid lead and lithium surrounding the reactor. This heats the blanket up for you to run through a heat exchanger and make steam.

t. actual fusion scientists.

Anytime I see physics, fusion or nuclear energy threads on Jow Forums I'm reminded that it's unironically one of the lower IQ boards

imagine being that retarded

The graph is not by any means proof that even more money would have done anything. We have better fission options that we should have implemented decades ago. Wishing on fusion while we waste away with hundreds of billions on useless wind and solar while ignoring fission is retarded.

>Lockheed Martin

LM has abandoned their skunk work fusion project last year.

And that’s a good thing.

So a future Muslim state has this technology. Guess we just nuke you now.