Why don't niggers call out the Jew?

>wypipo are the richest
>wypipo hold the most power
>wypipo are everywhere on TV
Those are all Jews, not whites. Why can't niggers see who their real enemy is?

Attached: ca0.png (292x207, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not the brightest bunch

Because they think they are winning with this unholy allianze more or less like the rest of minotities

Niggers are stupid. They cant pass basic levels of school.

The jews are the ones who put their welfare laws and shit into action, why bite the gift horse?

Dude niggers love conspiracy shit a lot of them know about the Jews. I can't be fucked to dig it up but I've seen videos and presentations by black groups doing Michael Passio style presentations on the kikes. Louis Farrakan etc...

fpbp

Attached: 5F42ABD9-D0C7-4DE9-AFF5-E4A07379DF26.jpg (665x665, 175K)

Golems never attack their own programmers...

You need to be telling niggers about the jew. I've converted a few. Tell them about the Dutch kikes having 10 times the slave ships that Britain and France had put together and such. The "smart" ones (I.e. with half a brain as opposed to a quarter or less) get it pretty quickly.

too dumb

fpbp.
Niggers are the easiest people to brainwash because they're the most prone to low and subservient IQ.

That said, I've seen some based niggas (in proportionally smaller %s, consistent with IQ graphs).
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

This is worth having more views.

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (600x500, 55K)

Blacks generally don't know the difference. If they make a distinction they still see jews as a hyper-white stereotype of a white person. Awkward, fragile, neurotic, etc.

>like the rest of minotities
We need to stop this meme btw.
They are majorities. Always talk with the globe as reference.
A chink doesn't become minority because a village has 3 of them. They are almost 2 fucking billion overall.

they are...
>hate crimes against jews exploded in the past three years
here's a hint, it's not white supremacists committing the crimes

>
>>like the rest of minotities
>We need to stop this meme btw.
>They are majorities. Always talk with the globe as reference.
>A chink doesn't become minority because a village has 3 of them. They are almost 2 fucking billion overall.

When they say "minority" they really mean minority in Western lands .
In reality they are the majority perish the thought Finns may be the majority of Finland or the Irish the majority of Ireland .

>walking through ghetto
>approached by 3 black men with guns
>”give us all your shit white boi”
>explain to them the Jewish wageslave matrix and how all the evil “whites” in history identify as Jews, not white
>they let me go and thank me for educating them on the truth

surprised so few of you guys know about the incident that redpilled an entire highschool full of nignogs about the jewish control of the slave trade

Attached: Image 2019-04-07 at 12.01.07 PM.png (677x781, 331K)

I know what they mean. And I said the local analogy needs to stop, we need to start talking with the globe as hypotenuse. They want globalism after all, don't they?
Thus, in the globe, chinks are a majority and shitskins are runner ups.

There can be no argument against this.

>nig reputation has increased by 1000
Saved, kek

This. They dont know the difference so all the horrible shit that they do just gets attributed to white people.

This