How do I get a black gf?

So,I live in this shit country Romania.I mean,it's not bad here because I'm rich but there this really bad thing...there are barely any black people here and by people I mean black women. How can I get a black gf Jow Forums? The area I live in is the whitest.

Attached: 1558290103859.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Just go to the zoo, there must be at least one in your country even though it is one in itself.

Move.
Or import one.

You are rich after all.

>move
I don't want to,I like the area I live. Very comfy.
>import one
I don't think it works user

Hahaha,kys

Get gypsy gf

Romanian girls are hot user, most black women are not, why not go with someone from your home country? Have kids that don't have identity issues? If you really want one I guess you should try dating sites, going to Africa (might wanna get them an Std test first tho), or the US

>romanian girls are hot
I want this meme to die. It's not true. Romanian women are 96% ugly with some average to nice looking,they age hard like milk and get fat quickly. They are the worst and golddiggers,my father married a black women last year when he moved in France but I don't want to move there.(my mom was a white romaian whore,I hate her).Romanian women are the fucking worst.

user,gypsies here are ugly or the beautiful ones are white-ish.

France is also a good place, but don't you think that your view of Romanian women has been tainted by your mom? And your view of black women bolstered by your stepmom? Either way you don't have to move their permanently, visit your dad, or go there on holiday and do social stuff

user,I dated about 50 romanian women since I was 16.They all were golddiggers. My mom didn't affect me,she gave me birth and then divorced my father for his money,she lost. She got homeless and became a whore.[spoiler]When I visited her at age of 20 she wanted to have sex with me for money,I beaten her then and never came back to her[/spoiler]
My dad's new wife is great so maybe it's true but I decided that I don't need white women in my life.

Based OP. I hope you get black gf soon bro

Thanks man

>romanian girls
>hot
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Not black enough

Idk, I live in France and I have a Romanian gf. She is very pretty and unironically put a lot more effort in the relationship than any French woman I've ever dated.
Since it's the second time you made this thread, and you give the same bitter replies, I don't think women are the problem in this case. You sort of have a tunnel vision coming from trauma rooted in the past.

He's 'Romanian Rich'.

Means he pretty much can't leave Romania.

Romanian.... Black..

Who will steal the other one's bike first?

Mind blown

How? What does romanian rich mean?

>romanian gf
Prepare your divorce user. She's in you for money,romanians are great deceivers.

poor

don't bring a nigger to your household, you'll be a laughingstock and a pariah
t.slav

OP, you are legitimately retarded

I know it may seem exotic to you because you don't fucking live around niggers, but you are literally going to ruin your gene pool and you'll end up with some worthless, low IQ nigger who will do nothing but complain and pump out even more worthless niglets.

Kill yourself, gypsy.

Attached: findanothersitetosullyyouevilcoward.png (858x424, 53K)

Whats your story then?

Attached: MaskedPolecat001.png (1255x522, 1.48M)

Hey man, Romania is cool.

I don't have one because I would never even consider it.
Parents straight up told me they'd disown and disinherit me if I brought a mud or jew home.

More like dont bring gypsie girl to your household. After that your dad will break your legs. Which he told me he will do.

Ooooh, I thought by
>t. Slav
You mean you screwed up as a Slavic person in bringing back a negro home. Also what's with our people being this strong in keeping to our roots. Fucking people of the west throw out their heritage, nation and history like its nothing. Whilst Slavic people, in the masses, manage to hold up almost...anything.

because most of our culture was destroyed by communism.
We clutch onto what little we have left, western sensibilities are societal cancer, and I highly disapprove.

>and I highly disapprove
I think any nation that isn't part of the west would agree as well. Fucking morons only exist now in the masses for the west. They've reached the point that they are now dressing up their sons in dresses and calling them xir. Oh and they also identify as a 'mop' so go figure.

it'll bite them in the ass sooner or later.
Chinks will rule the next century I reckon.
The west has imploded.

Reminder that the world population will be black by 2100 and white race will be extinct. There is no point fighting back against the will of nature.I'm happy that I married a black women,white race will die faster :)

>gene pool
user,OPs dad married a black woman
Kys faggot,your parents are fags too you racist piece of shit

your kid will be dumber than you lmao. I'd unironically rather go extinct than spawn lesser mutts.

How will my kid be dumb? My wife graduated MIT

Fake stats

Cute couple :3

regression to the mean, stupid.
t.smooth niggerbrain

Please tell all your white friends to take away all black women. We never wanted them in the past, we don't want them now, and we will not want them in the future.

Sincerely,

Black men worldwide

>but there this really bad thing...there are barely any black people here
>bad thing

Gotta find a middle class black chick lad, thats what i did. they can be rare but they are less likely to be interested in you if they grew up in a majority black area.
My ex was half Sudanese half polish believe it or not, a true nubian beauty for sure and the reason we got together was because we were more compatible because of our backgrounds.

You make this thread every week, what answer do you think you're going to get by now that you haven't already heard before? mods please for once do your fucking job

>mean
What does it have idiot? I was mean too when I was a kid.

Only if you take all the white women,we don't need them. Then Tyrone,I,Chad,will impregnate as much black women ebony hotties as possible and marry.

Sincerely,

All white men.

Story? Sounds interesting and comfy

Based,I'll do all I can

Attached: jamie-and-nikki-bn-style-your-bump-bellanaija-may2016Screen-Shot-2016-06-01-at-09.33.07_.jpg (1000x997, 240K)

Based op

don't go for middle class, go for the lower ones because they are easier to get. but make sure it's somebody you're into and her personality is feminine