I don't know how to kiss and have turned down chances with girls cause I don't want to embarrass myself fucking up and...

I don't know how to kiss and have turned down chances with girls cause I don't want to embarrass myself fucking up and kissing wrong. What can I do?

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

last summer I got my first (and only) kiss ever, with a girl that didn't even like me back (she only wanted to make out w/ someone). However, when I got home she wrote me that it was the most embarrassing experience of her life and two weeks later it all ended.

From my experience I've learned that only a girl that really likes you won't judge you for basic things like being unable to kiss properly. So, I suggest you not to worry about girls rn bc the right one won't care about your inability to kiss.

Attached: latest-4.jpg (320x240, 11K)

But i cant even bring myself to kiss a girl cause of my fear. Even if the right girl showed up and showed affection for me, i would probably never make the move and kiss her out of fear of being bad at it

I'm in the same situation as you rn. I haven't been hanging out in months and I don't have friends irl, so I can't really suggest you anything for social anxiety and I don't want to mess up nothing in ur life since I already did it for mine.
Try to concentrate on your life goals, concentrate on studying and on ur eventual hobbies.

I just dont want to be a kissless virgin forever user... I'm scared its gonna happen. Soon I will graduate college a KHV

Imma be honest. I don't really know how to help you, I have discord but chatting would be pretty useless.
try to work on your self esteem. I don't even know how, we're in the same boat, i just know it may make a difference.
last thing, don't do drugs. They will fuck you up.
I wish you the best for your life user.

Bump

The only way to learn is by actually doing it. Idk what you’re so afraid of, since literally everybody is bad at kissing when they first start. You can only get better with experience but you’re fucking yourself over by hiding from kissing.

Just because someone has been kissing for years, it doesn't mean that they are good at it. Don't be too self conscious and just practice by finding a girl to kiss who is interested. Everyone goes through their awkward practice phase so don't put it off any longer.

Kiss the back of your hand right now.

Do that exact same thing except do it to her lips. Literally all you need to do. Stop overthinking such simple things.

I know and I acknowledge all that but whenever i'm in the moment with a girl expecting me to kiss her i just can't do it... A million thoughts run through my head.

Like for instance i have this phobia that maybe my breath smells. I brush teeth and mouthwash 3 times a day and floss etc and no one has ever mentioned me having bad breath but i keep thinking maybe i do and i just don't realize. Im terrified of going in to kiss a girl and maybe it stinks and it fucks everything up...

Idk what else to tell you except your hang ups about kissing are all in your head, and you have to force yourself to get over it.

How do i force myself to do something my body is fighting against me not to do though?

Try kissing a girl while drunk

I did kiss a couple girls when drunk but im pretty sure i fucked it up really badly... Which just makes me even more scared to do it again...

So you’ve kissed girls before? Then what’s the fucking problem? This is an anxiety of your own making, and if you can’t force yourself to get past it like you would any sort of fear, then seek therapy because this is something Jow Forums can’t fix

I've only kissed like 3 girls all of them when I was very very drunk. One of them i cant even remember doing it but friends told me later that i had kissed her

I just felt like i was so bad at it

>I just felt like i was so bad at it
These women told you this?

Are you the same guy who makes these 'weehee i'm a miserable KHV' threads every single day?

No i just presumed that i was bad at it. It felt like i was doing it wrong

i had the same problem until i started to practice with my little sister

Ah so again its all in your head. Thanks for clearing that up.

bump