IRELAND BECOMES FROG COLONY

Explain yourself paddies

spectator.co.uk/2019/04/irelands-strange-decision-to-become-a-french-colonial-outpost/

Attached: frog.jpg (809x777, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TpDpegtlSkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf? Why won't they become a german colony?

Don't you guys basically own France already? I see no difference

because you like to leech and suck up dry your own allies and colonies.

get ready for the influx of diversity from former French colonies

just waiting for the revolution, they already kill each other over it

We have a faggot paki as our leader.

Preparing for the war with the UK. The French probably promised them Northern Ireland. The Continental system will rule in Europe again!

hahaha do it you irish faggots. turn your lands into a rainy africa. FUCKING DO IT! looooooooool. please, im serious, just do it

i hope we have a war. im tired of the way the EU is destroying europe. i would not even commit my worst enemies to the conditions france and germany have welcomed in europe. For Queen and country, has seldom meant something to me, but now, I understand it. a battle for the future we want needs to take place, and the time is approaching.

Attached: The jew fears the samurai.jpg (1914x1007, 380K)

Brits out niggers in.

When the fuck did I switch timelines?

COME IN YE BLACKS AND TANS
COME IN AND FUCK ME LIKE A MAN

Attached: macrondemission[1].jpg (1060x523, 65K)

>serbian
>COME IN AND FUCK ME LIKE A MAN
yeah, checks out

Wouldn’t be surprised if Scotland did the same.

I think people underestimate the sheer butthurt these countries feel towards England

>allies
They never had allies, just look at how they fucked Austro-Hungary without a care in the world.

Be like the UK?

>can't fucking hear anything over the irish howls of muh oppression for hundreds of years
>nooooo get out we must have irish independence fuck you
>finally get part of it, immediately hand the country right over to someone else
You guys are just subs huh? Like some kind of powerbottom?

Attached: 1554262600815.png (500x594, 554K)

No way wtf oy micks answer for yourselves wtf are you doing

what's the difference?

The Irish always do the opposite of whatever the British do. Michael Collins himself said as much, saying that if Britain had been a republic then Ireland would have demanded its own monarchy. The Irish, like our very own Scots, are willing to cuck themselves to every foreigner under the sun if it means spitting in the eye of the British as if it was still 1895.

Attached: 1549229809371.jpg (400x347, 28K)

bump Also the fox fur fags are raiding the board again idk if it was in response to something being posted, in preparation of a happening or if they are just raiding.

Better Gaston then Nigel.

Attached: 6D09A1FF-4BE2-41C3-9CDA-C34AE113DE92.jpg (1024x825, 130K)

Because France can win wars against England

Yh but worse because they will be speaking French nigger languages.

Irish are literal niggers anyways so it makes sense they'd join a commonwealth of fellow African Nations.

Attached: 1552423452029.gif (222x400, 1.99M)

>whats the difference
you'll see very soon when ireland is lost to the nigger hordes, just dont forget that its what you wanted.

Second Norman conquest of England soon.

youtu.be/TpDpegtlSkY

The genetic suicide

I hope you enjoy coming to fight for the UK son, you know we are your greatest ally.

>Only a cynic would suggest that this is a calculated two fingers to Brexit Britain. Only the mean-spirited would suggest that little Leo will do anything to suck up to the top gang in the EU playground. He is going to need to, of course, if he wants to hang on to his nation’s cosy corporate tax deals once the Brits are no longer around to help fight Ireland’s corner against big EU tax reforms. Britain stood ready with a £3.2 billion emergency loan when Ireland faced bankruptcy after the financial crash. Indeed, we have agreed to go to the back of the queue of creditors, behind the IMF, when it comes to repayment. But Varadkar is banking on new chums to help him out in future.

Yes. Fuck the Gaels. I'd almost forgotten that we'd saved their economy after the crash.

being a nigger and being british are both the same thing there is literally no difference you cunts have paki rape gangs in every single town and city in your country and try and talk down to us it's hilarious desu

Why don't they just go for independence?
The west is so toothless now a days that they could win the war with a trending hashtag.

> Brits think French run Europe
This level of denial.

Anglos and Jews = Bad News

Attached: IRA.png (1832x4692, 2.62M)

You really don’t understand whom we burgers are I fully intend to betray you and burn London to the ground with the frogs. Where is the best place to rape and pillage in England ? I have heard the north is nice

Attached: sup.jpg (972x1023, 146K)

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy making jokes about child rape when it is your ginger kids. The Irish have been a disobedient dog for too long an need to be trained to respect their masters.

Attached: 8EDDDD96-A66B-4764-BFB7-53B57222A01D.jpg (1242x1859, 830K)

>I have heard the north is nice
you heard wrong then, but the greggs are alright

You are still ruled by the royals even Obama was genetically connected to one of our previous kings. We own you have fun pillaging Paris.

>I fully intend to betray you and burn London to the ground with the frogs

A win win.

Attached: 1550938335496.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

historically France is a greater ally with US than you

It's not strange they just want to fuck with England and brexit

English press is the final form of autism.

Attached: 110502exp.jpg (275x350, 50K)

Ireland need all off the niggers from France to come over to pick potatoes as the Irish are a lazy drunkard people

France and Ireland have deep historical bounds. Not as much as Scotland, though.
Don't get mad.

>ancestors spend centuries fighting for independence from culturally compatible English
>modern inhabitants let EU rule over them and flood their island with incompatible middle eastern and african hordes
Muh freedom

Attached: 1437414472619.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

>I have heard the north is nice

Attached: 1539852683079.jpg (1618x900, 284K)

pointing it out is making jokes about it? no wonder it flourished in your cities and towns it sickens me obviously doesn't sicken you brits considering how it was swept under the rug by your police force and media and you cunts did nothing about it. obviously all the diversity in your country is worth though because little raheem sterling and his black mates are good at football and you can pretend their just as english as you

>Implying it isn’t happening in Southern Ireland
Your “country” doesn’t even consider it news.

we dont have a mosque on every street corner so i doubt it

>>ancestors spend centuries fighting for independence from culturally compatible English
lol is that what they told you? Every war Ireland has ever fought against England has been for the sake of making sure a Catholic, a foreigner, or both is in charge of Britain. The only time they ever fought solely for independence was in 1920 - which funnily enough it the time they actually got it.

- 1590s: Earls rebel in Ulster. The Irish say that this was for Irish freedom, but actually they invited the king of Spain to either become king of Ireland himself or send one of his family, with a view towards an eventual conquest of England

- 1640s: The Irish say Cromwell came over and killed everyone because he was a Protestant baby-eating bastard who just felt like it. Actually, the Irish Catholics had been massacring Protestants wholesale in support of Charles I, king of England, with a view towards putting his crypto-Catholic arse back on the throne.

- 1680s: Williamite wars. Again, the Irish sell this as a bid for independence but they were fighting to restore the king of England to his throne because he was Catholic.

- 1790s: Irish Catholics plan to help a proposed French invasion of England by starting a rebellion as a distraction. They start a rebellion on schedule, but surprise, surprise the French are useless and the whole thing fizzles out.

- 1916: same thing as the 1790s but with the Germans instead of the French.

Why not just become an American state?

I dont think it's a silly question to ask

Attached: Francis-Higgins-Illuminati-Conspiracies-Revealed.jpg (500x293, 51K)

and Greece