You guys are sadists and demon in human disguise

How can you even support racism when you have no control on how and which condition you will be born? How will you feel if you were born black or brown and people dispose you just because of stupid stereotype and color of your skin.

For God sake , stop this and put am end to sucking titler cock. Shitler was a coward who only cared about himself and used emotional speeches to manipulate the masses. He is better off as burning alive for what he had done.

Attached: IMG-20190330-WA0001.jpg (743x413, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You guys are bad. We only murder babies and normalize pedophilia and genocide.

Attached: Free Healthcare Abortion.jpg (930x702, 227K)

>poo

>How will you feel if you were born black or brown and people dispose you just because of stupid stereotype and color of your skin.
If I was black I would still support white nationalism, just like today I support black nationalism.

>white man bad

I am trying to put some sense into your dumb brain which is full of HATE and ANGER.Don't you realize that there will never be a perfect solution to your problem?

If all non white perished then who you gonna make fun of and redicule them as sub human? Don't you see that life will always be filled with suffering and agony and the only solution is to be a non entity for entity.

Find ways to eradicate the whole human race not just non white . We are virus and a failed creation of God. I can smash your head on concrete for eternity but you still won't get my goal for freeing all the suffering

Racism wouldn't be a thing if shitskins WERENT FUCKING SUBHUMANS.

Don't you have to swim in some feces infested river, or shit cow shit or something?

having no control doesn't make it good or useful
if you murder 12 children in a sadistic way, we'll put you down, even if you were "born" a sadist killer and you can't control it
Basketball-Americans AVG IG is 85 - that's a fact.
do you support facts?

Attached: race and IQ.png (962x2184, 976K)

>How can you even support racism when you have no control on how and which condition you will be born?
Having no control doesn't mean there are no effects. Pure bred niggers have a lower IQ, this is a fact that can't be linked to historical oppression or abuse. There are qualities of psychology and physiology that are intrinsically linked to race. These qualities must be accounted for when organizing society.

Holi was a while ago, you're no poo.

>everything is le Hitlers fault
Reminder that Hitler fought against pic related. America fought for their own demise, ironic isn't it?

Attached: 1442498539859.jpg (500x600, 225K)

>There will never be a perfect solution
A final solution would suffice

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

According to your "facts" , I may be a subhuman but AT LEAST I am a decent person with sympathy . Your goal is driven by your ignorance and hatred .You have a wrap view of the reality.

The only objective solution is to give painless method resources to people who are in great despair and sadness. It will not only solve your white nationalist problem but the suffering of all the people too.

In a nutshell , you must jump from a tall cliff. We should all jump from our building at the same time for freedom

>How will you feel if people dispose you just because of stupid stereotype and color of your skin.
This is what pisses me the most. Why are brown people incapable of seeing how the mass media constantly shit on everything, past and present, that is European?
Would you rather have some random faggot calling you a nigger, in a foreign country, on a basket weaving thai forum or having both the TV and cinema in your home country calling you the worst thing since Hitler, every fucking day.

>all cultures are equal
>also where is your designated shitting street as I recently ingested a street curry containing 90% faecal matter

Why jews, SJWs, trannies and 'hood niggers support gangstalking?

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

shut up you racist hater of white people

It sounds like you're depressed and you're passive aggressively blaming everyone who isn't Indian for your sadness by throwing yourself headfirst in to this anti-racism bullshit.

In effect, you're racist for believing that your life would be better if racism didn't exist.

>How can you even support racism

Racism is nothing more than the acceptance that human races are different, are not equal and we have different characteristics.
There's no morality beyond that. We should help everyone we can, how we can.
An enormous amount of what we are doing now is futile and wasted resources because it doesn't take the genetic nature of ability into account..

As if you white Europeans did n't kill each other in WW1. Admit it that you sorry excuse of a human shit will find another reason to hate on another. You are beyond saving because hate has swallowed you from head to toe. No amount of compassion can save your racist asshole.

You are not an individual product of your own choice because two specimens of your race decided to reproduce.
So yes, you cannot decide it but you're still a shitskin. If that's wrong for you don't blame racists, kys or end your parents

A cockroach did not choose to be a pestilence, does not change it from being so

>How can you even support racism when you have no control on how and which condition you will be born? How will you feel if you were born black or brown
Mot retarded bullshit lie of the left. There is no higher being randomly placing people on the globe when they are born.
They are determined by their parents and their culture.

Gandhi was shit I would have much prefer Hitler.
Also racism is good secures our existance otherwise will all the invasion we had.there wouldn't have been my community anymore.

you can be brown or black over there, I have no problem with that

A non white telling a white person to not defend their own people is just their own racism at work. They have zero concern, or respect for the survival of white culture(s) and peoples. They only care about their own people taking a larger piece of pie. Let’s not act sanctimonious.

>How can you even support racism when you have no control on how and which condition you will be born?
There is not some repository of "souls" which are randomly assigned to various creatures at birth or conception. You are what you are.

And you should be grateful to Hitler for your independence.

>As if you white Europeans did n't kill each other in WW1.
Bitch, Chinese people have killed each other as much as we did, way before we ever had the means for things like world war and I don't hear you complaining about them.
But that's maybe because you're an acculturated and uncultured faggot who only knows what Jewllywood put into movies.

Jow Forums doesn't wholesale hate the other races because of how they look or were born. Jow Forums hates the other races for how they deal with their quirks.
There is one exception. Fuck India and fuck you lefty streetshitter.

Tt's too late now lad. the moment we ramped up globalization and began to reap what we had been sowing for 400 years, the outcome of this great experiment became binary: either we work towards a segregated where true multiculturalism is promoted via separation or we work towards cosmopolitanism in which we eventually agglomerate into one mixed race. There is no in between unfortunately, and I have an unexplainable predilection for my people and those like me.

Attached: 1471815717299.jpg (800x900, 147K)

>embrace a culture where caste system dictates that poor people are poor because they were shitty in a past life
>get mad at others for calling you a shitskin for your ethnicity

Pick one pajeet

This is how fascism works user, after all non-whites are gone they'll begin to eat and kill each other about who's whitest, until there's no one left.

If all the browns were gone no one could be born as one

Why should a decent brown or black man suffer due to crap version of their race . I have n't harmed any kind of person for the sake of their ethicinity but people hated me no matter how much kindness I had shown and took advantage of me .Everytime some one call me a creepy indian guy it feels like a punch to the guts like a train shreeding you to pieces . You will not realize my suffering and my goal to eradicate this big rock to dust.

I will not step a foot in your countries anyway because this world is filled with shit people who want to put you down every second.

>Titler
Welp, that's a mental image I neither needed nor wanted

>will not step foot in your countries
>people call me a creepy Indian guy

FUCK YOU PAKI SHITSKIN! POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!