Women are oppre-

>Women are oppre-

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 12.34.11 PM.png (1524x1232, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/melissaanders/2018/02/08/retail-industry-poised-for-more-sales-growth-in-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-ssive.

thirty-five billion dollars, and for what? blowing this bald fuck once a year on his birthday?

there should be caps on divorce settlements

you know she was with him at the very start of amazon when he was literally working out of his bedroom and fuck bezos hes a fucking whackjob

We have a winner. FPBP

wow from the very begging? that's worth at least 30 billion right there.

>agrees
Yeah, forced to agree by a court, no doubt. Just 1/4 of his wealth instead of 1/2.
He cheated on her with Lauren Sanchez, a money-seeking social climber, who also cheated on HER kike husband.
For being the richest man in the world, he sure is a fucking dumbass.

based anarchist

>just get a good job, look good and lift and you'll get a good wife
ROASTIED

Attached: 1503026686854.jpg (495x620, 64K)

Nothing like a modern woman showing her true colors

Attached: 80108520-mad-satan-woman-on-black-magic-ritual-of-in-hell-witch-reincarnation-mythical-creature-on-s (1300x975, 144K)

>when he was literally working out of his bedroom
>he
yeah exactly, what did this cunt ever do

Like her "emotional support" helped much. He would have been a massive success even as a single man. This bitch doesn't deserve 35 thousand, much less 35 billion.

I'm happy for her! YASS QUEEN SLAY

>For being the richest man in the world, he sure is a fucking dumbass.
It's proof that money doesn't make a man alpha.

Guys, Bezos divorced her after HE started cheating on her. fucking mgtow retards

How do you know that? Maybe her support was invaluable for him.

Your point?

I'm honestly surprised she didn't want more and Bezos got to keep his controlling stakes in Amazon and other companies. Then again what does she have to complain about, even if she "only" gets 1/4 of their pre-divorce assets, she's still obscenely wealthy and will never have to worry about money even as a single woman.

She definitely doesn't seem like a gold-digger, though. Just wanted to dissolve the marriage and get this whole mess behind her. Jeff is a fucking degenerate and a moron for cheating on her.

This. Stop assuming retards

He should have gotten a prenup.
> Inb4 prenups don't work in murrica
I don't know if that's a meme or if it's actually true, but if it is true, then just don't get married (at least not oficially). It's that fucking simple. Tbh it sounds like he got the better end of the settlement. He "only" lost 25%. From what I've heard, it could have been a lot more had it gone to court.

When you get married you enter a legal contract. If you don't like the terms of that contract then don't sign it.

>Your point?

Look at the people I replied to. They are implying that the woman initiated the divorce for money. That is not true, Bezos cheated on her then initiated divorce himself.

That doesn't mean she's entitled to his earnings. Imagine all the things he bought for her in the time they were together, the cars and vacation homes, the jewels and clothes, the private rooms in 5 star restaurants. And the people he introduced her to, people who could line up a job for her.

>That doesn't mean she's entitled to his earnings.

What the hell are you talking about, MGTOW is always going on and on about how woman are unloyal and cheat and divorce and destroy the sanctity of marriage, but when Bezos goes off and cheats on his wife and divorces her, it's perfectly okay and fine?

This is probably the only situation where the woman should get any money if the husband is cheating and destroying the marriage.

Attached: 1478571489869.png (426x441, 314K)

Excellent. Too bad she didn't get it all from that globalist, democrap, SJW hairlet cuck.

That's a picture of Aryan Brotherhood leader Vern Schillinger.

>Jeff is a fucking degenerate and a moron for cheating on her.
Especially with a mummifed el goblina goldigger whore. Bezos is the biggest cuck of all time.

agreed, Jeff Bezos is a fucking retard for not doing that, if he wasn't a cuck he would've known that this was planned from the very beginning, chicks always do this, they wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Redditor realises his daughter is a brainless hole

Attached: hole.png (960x398, 67K)

>chicks always do this, they wait for the perfect moment to strike

You fucking retard, Bezos cheated on his wife and divorced her, not the other way around

Are you retards forgetting the fact that HE cheated on HER. Even if the judge didn't throw it out for some bullshit reason, he certainly would have for that as nearly every prenup includes clauses for infidelity. Then they would have been subject to standard 50/50 dissolution of marital assets.

Why does being cheated on make you entitled to money? Why do you deserve a compensation when adultery is no longer illegal?

>Why does being cheated on make you entitled to money?

All I am saying is that this is probably the only situation where monetary compensation makes any sense, as opposed to the more usual scenario where the woman divorces the husband for some dumbass reason and gets money for doing it.

There is a moral argument for why Bezos SHOULD be punished for violating the sanctity of marraige, and maybe if you and more people understood this, we wouldn't be in this godless degenerate hellhole we're in right now.

Also, she DID help run the company in its early days. We have no way of knowing how much she contributed to its success. On top of that, she took care of their family and (presumably) provided emotional support for Bezos. Don't you traditionalists always go on about how important and honorable the work of a housewife/caretaker is? I'm sure Bezos hasn't had much time for his children. If Bezos' wife shouldn't get a share of the fruit of his labor (money), why should Bezos get a share of her labor (their children)?

As I implied, I don't know the specifics of American marriage law. In Denmark a good prenup will work (almost) 100% of the time. Even if you cheat on your wife/husband.

35b$ pussy

"Why do anything mom, this country is gone forever. These hobbies mean nothing if I cannot preserve even my homeland." Is probably what the daughter thinks but doesn't say. I know when I was 15 I didn't want to do anything but go to school, come home, and play vidya. Why don't they just ask her to do wholesome things with them like sewing or cooking.

There is no situation where anyone deserves money simply for being one half of a failed marriage. If you don't love someone anymore, splitting up should be enough of that reward to satisfy you. Divorce settlements set a very dangerous precedent, because some people are very good at acting, and they can pretend to be your faithful partner until they decide that your net worth has achieved the desired level for a maximum payout.

Bezos was never like that.
He certainly multiply a tenthousandfold his initial bet, but he was a high profile executive before launching Amazon, he never went through any 'garage' phase.

>id rather give you 35 billion doll hairs than be with you anymore
lata bishh

Attached: 1523327686244.jpg (600x600, 125K)

She doesn't deserve the money but it's good that Bezos lost it.

>he was a high profile executive before launching Amazon, he never went through any 'garage' phase.
Are you saying his original Amazon office was staged? Shit like using old doors for desks doesn't scream "high profile exec".

Attached: amazon.jpg (766x640, 67K)

>Shit like using old doors for desks
That is just pragmatism; it's not proof that he was a poorfag when he started Amazon.

>Are you saying his original Amazon office was staged?
Could be

Protip: Guys like Bezos tend to be very successful and rich because they're austere, pragmatic, etc. They're saving and investing their money in ventures that will earn them returns later on, instead of wasting it on frivolous shit that gives them instant gratification.

Too bad being a savant in business doesn't carry over to his personal life. His wife actually seems like a pretty good, down to earth woman. She's skinny and fairly attractive I'd say, especially for 45 or whatever she is. Guy's a fucking dumbass for destroying that all so he can get his dick wet with some roastie.

Assuming you believe it's a good thing for women to be housewives/ stay-at-home-moms, don't you think it's unfair for women if they get absolutely no money? Is a woman sacrificing her career to raise your children and take care of your home not worth anything in your opinion? If a woman has been out of the job market for 10+ years it's not like she just can go back to her old career. No one will want to hire her and she will most likely have to work some minimum wage job. Meanwhile, the husbad still has his career. How the fuck is that fair?

ITT: Jow Forums sucks off the man who destroyed the retail industry and experience

Retail is still growing at a healthy clip and isn't going anywhere user.

forbes.com/sites/melissaanders/2018/02/08/retail-industry-poised-for-more-sales-growth-in-2018/

Just because poorly performing and inefficient business models, such as specialized retailers like Toys-R-Us and mom-and-pops without the bargaining power and efficiencies of scale to offer their customers the prices big box retailers like Walmart, Target, etc. do have gone under, doesn't mean tons of people aren't still shopping locally.

If there are underage children involved then obviously that's different. But that needs to be handled through a payment plan based on the primary guardian's annual income, not splitting up the man's entire estate.

Who's sucking off that fucking cuck? He fucking owns a paper in DC just to run leftwing propaganda against Trump.

The retail industry fucking sucked, and niggers ruined the experience.

She was not a gold digger that married the big guy. She was with him when he was still a poorfag.
And he decided to fuck a spic whore instead.
Divorce law is retarded and openly anti-male, but in that case the outcome is 100% deserved.

>CVS and Walmart is booming so everything is ok
Sure user.

I still enjoy my local mall - it's reminds me of better times in the 80s-90s. It helps that it's in upstate NY with a very homogeneous population, so no "utes" running wild.

I agree that niggers ruined malls.

It's actually not even close to a control stake. 16 % ownership. Of course no one in their right mind would suggest someone else should be brought in to run Amazon. One of the biggest wealth creations in history.

she got 35 billion for fucking some guy every now and then? jesus christ

Should have been more. Fuck Bezos.

It's a moot point. Obviously hes not going to spend his remaining 100 billion in his lifetime. Then at 80 be like, wish I had that 36 billion back

kek
cope harder moneylet, he can get any pussy he want with his money

emotional support :)
being a partner is a two way street :)
i was there for him when others weren't :)
the value of a mother is priceless :)

Lol. I think we can assume she will not be looking for work anytime soon.

Attached: 1502846382190.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>35 billion
that doesn't cut it as obscenely wealthy
she literally just became the richest woman in the world. If she lived for 75 years, and spent 50k a year to survive, she'd have enough money to live job free for 3,750,000 lives.

JUST

Attached: 1554654963832.jpg (1524x1232, 173K)

She's smart enough to know that her portion of the shares are best served by her ex husband managing amazon. You cant realistically spend more than 5 - 10 billion dollars. You can only have 10 houses planes boats etc. You have to sleep. At 75 you stop wanting to travel and consume things.

This

Why should the man's estate not be part of it? The woman had no/little opportunity to accumulate wealth during the marriage if she was a stay-at-home mom. Is her labor as a stay-at-home mom worth less than the man's labor as provider? If not, why does the woman not deserve some % of the wealth the man has accumulated during the marriage?
Imagine being a housewife and knowing that if you get divorced you will have zero assets and no career prospects. Even if you don't have any kids (yet) it just doesn't seem fair..

prenuptial don't work if the circumstances of your life changes. If your wealth radically changes, the prenuptial is no longer valid. so yes,
>prenuups don't work in murica
also
>just don't get married officially
you really are a bastion of ignorance. Even if you don't get "married," if you cohabit for 5-100 years (depending on the state) you automatically enter a common law marriage, which has all the legal rights and responsibilities as regular marriage.

Yes. In the US as well. Trump has an ironclad one. If he divorces Melania she gets 25 mil. That's it. Nothing more.
The thing about a prenup is it protects your existing assets. Not thing you mutually acquire after marriage. Given the scale of his fortune, any wealth he had at 30 or so is immaterial obviously.

>he can get any pussy he want with his money
Yet he settle for a hideous, middle-aged, dried up husk of an el goblina roastie whore. He's a fucking cuck, and no amount of money will buy game.

Not true. Mid level trader at a hedge fund
Quit and invested his entire net worth in amazon. Also borrowed from his family who were .moderately affluent.

That's what you get for marrying way out of your league innit
Some lousy she-goblin who has just as much of a lopsided face as he does would've never left her, because not even $35bn can save you from being hideous.
Don't marry a 10/10 when you're a 5/10 at best, not even when you're the world's richest. Lesson to all y'all.

Hell start banging models eventually
Serial monogamy rest of his life.

> you really are a bastion of ignorance
Chill, I'm not American. I assume you aren't very familiar with Danish/European marriage law either. From a quick google search there seems to be a number of steps you can take to avoid entering a common law marriage. I don't know if those steps apply to all states though.

Anons. Y’all arguing about the wrooooooong honky tonk bullshit

This is tax evasion at its finest

$35 Billion divorce. No pussy is worth that much.

She's actually not. The Walton heiress and the Mars heiress have about 50 billion. Of course these are all the value of shares in companies. No has just a bank account with 30 billion lying around. Lmao.

Wow look at that eyeball. Definitely a parasited host. Dude is not normal. I mean most if not all men are ugly but holy shit that's beyond obvious.

>Capitalism is Bas-

>He should have gotten a prenup.
>> Inb4 prenups don't work in murrica
>I don't know if that's a meme or if it's actually true, but if it is true, then just don't get married
I've read that prenups have lifespans. They expire. I've also heard that judges can and do throw them out, especially in places like California. Seriously, even with a prenup, getting married is pretty fuckin' risky these days. Especially if you're a man with cash, investments, property, etc. She can clean you right out. A wife almost owns you from a legal perspective.

In Denmark we have a special kind of prenup called "rent særeje" (pure exclusive ownership). It protects the assets you had before the marriage AND the assets you accumulated during the marriage.

It makes me sad that this richest Australian is only worth like 15 billion. She's a real life villain from Dune, replete with spice mines in the desert.

Attached: gina-rinehart-an-australian-mining-tycoon.jpg (600x400, 49K)

They're getting a divorce publicly but not privately. They'r just taking money out of Amazon.

>Too bad being a savant in business doesn't carry over to his personal life.
A lot of guys like Bezos, Anthony Bourdain, or actors like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, etc. slay in their business dealings, but are woefully blue pilled simps when it comes to women.

>implying divorce law has anything to do with capitalism and isn't government overreach

Well it's up to the person involved to make certain their name on the accounts, property deeds etc. You dont buy a home with your wife and children and say by the way babe only my name will own the house , sorry.

Why the bezoz hate, especially on Jow Forums? Bezoz was literally a beta cuck sperg much like rest of us here, but he built an empire purely out of his ingenuity. What he did was hard as fuck to do. I can imagine him shitposting on Jow Forums had he lost his bet on his business.

What he did with WaPo is more because his is a smart businessman, and less because he is a liberal cuck.

ICE Arrests 280 Illegal Employees

how many work for bezos

>They'r just taking money out of Amazon.

Attached: 1502385249164.jpg (720x717, 26K)

>>implying divorce law has anything to do with capitalism and isn't government overreach
Divorce is an industry, like the documentary suggests, propped up by men's salaries. The parasites are the Jewish lawmakers, judges, lawyers, family social workers, cops, etc. that forge careers in the divorce industry. I can see why so many men just kill themselves after being put through the divorce court meat grinder.

>mfw wife divorces me and i have to give her 35 BILLION

Attached: Izrezak.png (259x264, 167K)

LOL

> 35 billions
Wow. That's a lot of money for cocksucking!

Chances are they are on this together and it's just a ploy to dodge any future tax increases their leftist comrades might come up with after PMURT! loses in 2020.

What's your usual rate ?

Attached: 190223-chris-burrous.jpg (462x304, 11K)

the most retarded thing ever is she took money instead of stock, $35B or $35. It really makes no difference when a small group of jewish families can print all the currency they want through the Fed. There can be only one AMZN, imagine being a controlling interest in the world's biggest company with a market company over a trillion dollars and taking the money instead.

The fed is run by a white man named Powell. Hes not allowed to just go into the vaults and take big bags of cash. How can anyone be this dumb ?

Attached: zEhbbul.jpg (720x540, 42K)

She didn't. She was given 25% of their jointly owned stock. Importantly she voluntarily relinquished her voting rights in perpetuity as well. If she sells the shares or transfers them to someone more realistically, he still retains the voting rights. She gave him all of space x which is probably a 5 bil company.

Yes the provider is worth more, because while it is necessary to raise your children with a constant authority figure in their life, it is more important for them to have food, water, and shelter. If you find yourself on your own with no prospects, you can work for the minimum wage, build up your credit and apply for a student loan.

ok sorry I just confirmed she's getting 4% of AMZN stock worth $36M. Thatta girl!

*$36B

yes but the BOD is all jews Rothschilds, Rockelfellers. Warburgs etc