Must deliver an essay tomorrow

>Must deliver an essay tomorrow
>At least 500 words
My life is fucked. Is suicide the last solution?

Attached: lhnG6SY8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>500 words
This meme again

Nice post, user

That actually isn't too bad. Time for you to learn and master the art of the run on sentence. Why say something in 5 words when you can use 10-15? Example:

"The sun is the center of our solar system"

vs.

"Of the many stars eternally burning in the boundless realms of space and time, few have been so eagerly explored and studied as that very giver of human life that we humans refer to as our sun"

If you don't know how to start an essay, you can always use the phrase "Of the many...." and then fill in whatever blank you need. Careful though, you can only use it once with a professor before they notice your ploy and call you on it.

>ten word essay due in 2030
fuck, just shooting me now

Seriously, one of you guys needs to write this for me.

Attached: 1558390557660.jpg (680x793, 41K)

I'm here for you OP. What's the essay about?

>500 words
Literally a 20 minute task. Fucking pussy ass bitch.

500 words is about 2 pages. You write about this much in an average thread on a more popular board

The Social Consequences of the Second Industrial Revolution
Not everybody is fucking Einstein

Type "Black Lives Matter" one hundred times and tell the teacher that you only typed a 300 word essay because blacks used to be counted as 3/5s a person.

If instead of making this thread 42 minutes ago you actually started working on your essay, you would have been finished by now.

Step 1. Start typing

You don't have to know your thesis to begin with. You can start with the basic arguments/facts that you know about "The Social Consequences of the Second Industrial Revolution". Once you have them down you'll start being able to connect them into a proper thesis and from there the word count should fill itself.

This post itself is already nearing 100 words. Essay writing is more daunting than it seems. Just don't procrastinate and start as soon as you can, rip the band-aid off. Good luck.

>The Second Industrial Revolution was a phase of rapid industrialization between late 19th century and early 20th century. The revolution had varied and far-reaching social consequences, including...
Wow, 5% already and all it took me was a google search. Git gud OP

I'm sorry, but I'm not an academic genius. Not everyone can write super essays. It's just too little time. I can't research the important aspects anymore. I need help.

I'm Yes you can and yes you will. Take my advice and trust me. Open up google docs (or whatever program) this instant and start typing the most basic arguments/facts about "The Social Consequences of the Second Industrial Revolution". Right now. If you wrote 1 word a minute you would still finish your essay in time. The more you write the more you'll start to form an idea for the greater argument of your essay. Remember, turning in a bad 500 word essay is better than nothing. Google is your friend. Get to work, you'll feel good when it's done.

lol, reminds me of this autobiography I read once about a kid growing up in Communist China. There was some Student's Revolution or some shit where some kid on his essay simply wrote "To make revolution, one does not need to write this essay" and suddenly kids all across the nation felt entitled to bully their teachers, vandalize their schools, and otherwise not study.

dude online said he needed a 35 page paper written about networking. paid me $50 for it.

i just took wikipedia articles and re-wrote them with proper grammar and removed stupid shit and it was done.

in school i used to do this with the encyclopedia britannica books and shit. just rewrite it like you normally would write and put the paragraphs in different order. ez straight A student.

didnt learn a goddamn thing except how to fucking succeed at life and not waste time on "busywork"

>500 words
It doesn't take that long. Don't be retarded OP.

>i just took wikipedia articles and re-wrote them with proper grammar and removed stupid shit and it was done.
kek I did this too and nobody noticed. Academia is a sham.

>tfw actually have a 3500 word essay to hand in in 3 hours

Only 700 words left though thank fuck

>20920867

i almost felt bad for doing it, and then remembered these fucks were ruining my childhood by making me do busy work, carrying 20 lbs of books, stressing me out about permanent records and grades.

but did i spend all that extra free time chasing tail? nope. watching beavis and butthead on mtv, listening to music, playing vidya and bicycling with my friends.

i would have shared my secret cheat with my friends but they were always dicks about sharing secrets. so fuck em. let them get slapped by their parents for not doing homework.

also

>learned that all lawyers do this too. share briefs and just copy paste
>same with programming / software

copy paste for life.

Longest paper ive had to write so far was about 11k words and I did it in about 6 hours. While I know this OP is a meme joke post ive met people who legit complain about writing papers this short.

You must be 18+ to post here.

Why do people still use umbrellas in modern society?

cause they don't want to get wet, nigga.