Blacks are so good with geometry for hair

How is this even possible can whites do this?

Attached: 6-3.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Because they're actually doing important things like having a job and a solid family.

They can do this. But they're too busy posting on a Singaporean Wheat Farming Board and posting clowns like the useless cucks they are. I mean, after all, geometry was technically founded by the whites.

The white nuclear family is dead you know I know it

Attached: e7b1c36f-ccd0-45e6-b258-a39350eb1532_750x422.jpg (750x422, 54K)

gotta get my nails did! I'm the size of a house, but ima get my nails did!

>good

Too busy chemically castrating and lobotomizing their children.

Only women should be putting color highlighting supplementation on their face aka makeup you stupid faggot. LOL

urban barbers use fake hair fibers to create temporary hairlines, although some do have perfect hairlines too, most of it is fake.

Attached: french-montana-and-drake-video-649.jpg (649x350, 51K)

they use coloring sprays for that effect

>nigs wonder why they are a laughing stock and they've never accomplished anything of significance other than being slaves when their primary cultural heritage is organized around hair, dancing, and rap music

Attached: 1554569298691.png (767x763, 161K)

nogs have to shape their hair because they have horrible hairlines. actually had a nog in prison ask me how i got a shape up even though we were in lockdown. its called white man genetics and i have god tier hair.

>good
>geometry for hair
user youre a paki shitskin arent you?

that black guy is pretty white I'd say.

They paint it on you mug

praise satan btw

That’s a spic you fucking retard

it's philly thing, kid. don't over think it.

>make thread about blacks
>post arab guy

blacks or puerto ricans? who would win in the sharpest hairline showdown??????

Jow ForumsATBGE/

Awful taste but great execution

People who get these styled cuts are fucking fags. They waste their money on the dumbest shit so below average women will sleep with them. It's always, arabs, blacks, hispanics and latinos. Wiggers get these cuts too which should tell these other groups they are stupid. They're all niggers to me.

you forgot being #1 in sports