Sagan's words still echo

Attached: D3irKGDU0AAI_8t.jpg (640x640, 144K)

Demon haunted world really is a great book

He turned out to be a spook. Fucking off and die.

>high iq people don’t have children
>complain about shit like this

Mister Sagan should understand the fundamental concept of evolution. No sex and no babies = no future. Secular culture is completely against having children

>muh superstitions

Attached: 1518796091922.jpg (581x659, 48K)

>He turned out to be a spook. Fucking off and die.
Fuck you with your retarded conspiracy theories, sure some can be true, like what happened to JFK, but not everyone is a spook. Nigger.

Fuck off with your "everyones a fucking jew/cianigger" bullshit. Every single person place or thing mentioned on this stinking pile of a board is accused of some shit like this with zero clear proof posted.

I think he's talking about paganism

I think they do it to discredit the true things that are discussed on this board. Just lying and throwing around confusion.

I can assure you he sees very little difference between paganism and christianity

Well, he's burning in hell now and has acknowledged Jesus Christ as the savior. I'm sure he would say Christianity is the true religion NOW because he's being tormented as we speak.

This

Carl Sagan was a devout Christian

post modernism took over science while he was worried about new age hocus pocus.

Right on.

Attached: carl-sagan-smoke-weed-everyday.jpg (588x473, 34K)

One of my favorite books, should really be required reading. A lot of people lack the most basic tools of skepticism even on this board.

i agree he’s my favorite eceleb

Attached: 5B46E01C-F14F-404F-8C7A-6DE82639DF48.jpg (1024x768, 242K)

The same concepts apply though. Reread that passage. New age low information partisan scientist are the same mental midgets as woo and horoscope supporters who put "what feels good, over what is true"

"What feels good over what is true" that is literally modern academia.

they do every single thing they can, that's only one of the things
imagine having to deal with this place lol

Attached: 1496259189204.jpg (576x600, 64K)

and progressivism was the hypodermic needle that let that kind of thinking into an otherwise rigorously intellectual space.

Yes (((Sagan's))) words echo because that was (((their))) intent all along.

(((Sagan))) is worshipped by stupid people who replaced common sense with pseudoscience.

This is Thomas Freidman level hasbara.

It was kikes that pushed the "service economy" agenda; it was kikes who led the way on outsourcing to China; its kikes who own and run the corporations that rule the internet; it's kikes that produce the degenerate garbage that has dumbed down the populace for decades; its kikes whose rhetoric has trained everyone to replace reason with muh feelings; its kikes that staff, run and own the media; and its kikes that produce the ha-ha funny isn't it funny to be dumb celebration of ignorance in pop media.

Fuck Jews and fuck that popularizing, aggregating, self fashioned important 'scientist' Carl Sagan.

this

Fucking off and die zoomers

>I don't like thing so I'll just lazy add "it's what (((they))) wanted!" without any sort of conscious critique
Completely moronic.

He is only half right here. He is really wrong about 30-second sound bites. People watch hour plus long videos and debates all the time today. The issues is that people producing this content often at the edge of their knowledge and making unsound extrapolations or worse don't know what they are talking about.

Attached: muhwaste.jpg (602x449, 121K)

well what they always want is to make the population ignorant and complacent.

So prescient, you'd think he did it himself...

He's 100% right. That he is right makes the fact that what he is really doing-- covering for his Tribe, the ones responsible for it-- all the more effective.

That is not some amazing prediction brainlet, that was widely assumed even 100 years ago.

What is your experience with modern academia?

He's talking about the shitty pseudoscience shows on the history and science channels on US brodcasting. Instead of teaching kids and teens actual information, its 1 hour documentaries on someone failing to discover sasquatch or a dramatic retelling of the actual family history of the some shitty "haunted" house out in the midwest.

The implicit remedy to this problem is to listen more to people like Sagan.

I don't think America is in a poor state because people have been dumbed down by 30-second soundbites. Substantive content is the norm today. The issue with content is that most of it is ideologically loaded.

It's more like rational nihilists realize it's immoral to have children, so they don't.

Those retarded shows are the least of our problems. Fake news and Hollywood is 1000x more damaging.

>" O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen." 1 Timothy 6:20-21

>" Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." Colossians 2:8

>" For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:18-29

and seeing as temperment and its relation to your political feelings have a very strong genetic correlation. They're in fact committing a more serious minority by ensuring that future generations of people are mostly made up of those not willing or capable of that kind of abstract thinking.

it wasn't a hard predication to make.

but Carl Sagan had kids

Anyone who has read the Fourth Turning can tell you that tons of people who are aware of the current events of those times in which crisis approaches, call out the fact that society is failing at large.
It's all part of the cycle.

And subsequently Sagan was a fucking retarded NPC.

Attached: 1552058835815.gif (435x314, 23K)

wouldn't say he's retarded but definitely an NPC