Anyone else mixed race and confused on their role in white nationalism?

Anyone else mixed race and confused on their role in white nationalism?

>Father is white, mother is south American
>sister looks very white, light brown hair, pale skin, but I take more after my mother and look south american but with olive skin
>good facial structure, but small eyes and large lips
>unironically high IQ, most all family on my mother's side are doctors, engineers, architects, and successful business owners
>try to follow in the Golden One's footsteps so I train in MMA and do strength training
>also am well read in nonfiction philosophy and could argue my beliefs logically if I had to
>procure a fair white maiden who is redpilled, religious, wants to be a mother, and very devoted to me
>her father is also very intelligent and has had work with large tech companies, now lives out in the country where my gf raised farm animals like chickens and pigs
>tells me she loves me deeply, there are few men like me (she complains a lot of Jow Forums can be all talk and no action), and that her admiration surpasses my half non-whitness and that our kids will be at least 75%, with their kids being more white, and so on, until maybe in the future their 23 and me will just show 5% non-white like how some white people have 7% native american.
>my ultimate goal is to have many children and become a great father

Unfortunately The Golden One can't be PM'd on youtube, but what do you guys think about it? For awhile before I actually become more stoic, being mixed almost made me go literally crazy because I felt like I was just an observer in this world not allowed to take a side. I went to a therapist who of course couldn't help and eventually I came to terms with it.

I'm trying my best.

Attached: GoldenOneCrop.jpg (1888x2592, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazis_of_non-Germanic_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

godspeed user. we chat a lot about race but in the end its all about those who hinder society.

You will inherit the formerly white US, embrace your inner goblin & blend in with the rest.

God's command concerning mixed race people who live alongside (whites) is that they are not allowed into the places of worship, but no other prohibitions are given to them

Race mixing IS a sin, but I honestly have no idea what God would say in a case like yours. I would tell the woman that she was committing a sin, but I realize how lonely that seems for you.

Pray about it, with sincerity, ask God to perform his will in your life

if your mother was a castizo, or a quadroon you can stay

You are alone user...

Attached: ryan.png (822x802, 680K)

Honourary

Jesus dude half of this board is mixed including me, shut the fuck up and stop being a little faggot pussy about it. Be strong and pick whatever you want you insecure little homo, you're writing a woe is me blog over the fact that you are gay, not mixed.

unironically physically noticeable mixed race children have a huge increased rate of depression and social anxiety, basically from not fitting in anywhere. The left never mentions it but it was something I came across. That and the hapa community. From them I learned how the girl who played Mantis in Guardians of the Galaxy had a brother who offed himself young.

Did the Jews kill Vincent van Gogh and Tupac and Biggie?

>half of this board is mixed
That better not be true.

Attached: 1438808316178.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

>unironically physically noticeable mixed race children have a huge increased rate of depression and social anxiety, basically from not fitting in anywhere.

It's true.
At least your life seem to be good.

Attached: hitcher.jpg (1000x683, 82K)

I think so, based on the fact my sister is so white looking. I'm told we have lineage to the aristocracy like one of the early presidents of the South American country my mother is from, and more specifically it is Portuguese. While mapping her family, she found many of her living relatives had green eyes. I kind of think my mother is ugly, uglier than her sister, so her features were more pronounced than usual. Unfortunately my father and her both have brown eyes, so I have brown eyes.

Congratulations, you're retarded.

Meh half beaners don’t bother me, I know a half beaner who gave birth to a blue eyed blonde son.
My main issue is that whites need to take back our birthright, stolen from us by Jews and used subhumans like yourself to attack our identity.

Memes aside if you have the chance to make a happy life for yourself don’t listen to any ideology. Happiness is fleeting so if you’ve found it don’t let it go.

You dumb spic.

This is why I always say IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BLUE EYES YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND PROBABLY MIXED OR WORSE A NIGGER
Pol is full of shitskinned fuckers larping as white anyway. Sad!

the alt right is a latino movement

shut up mutt.

>Anyone else mixed race and confused on their role in white nationalism?
No need to be confused, let me help: you're a shitskin monkey with no role in white nationalism. Is that better?

Attached: 1503023807122.jpg (585x479, 35K)

>race is eyecolor meme
This is a subversion tactic used by the left. It's actually "race is just skin color" v2.0

blue eyes are a very specific trait.

Neither of my parents had blue eyes, yet I do. Are my parents non-white?
This “eyes determine race” meme is so dumb

Dude the kid looks completely white is my point.

yeah you just painted yourself into a ideological corner. So yeah i get spain and italy and greece but most french have brown eyes and all southern germans, swabians, bavarians, swiss, lithuanians, fucking pols even are half brown eye. black irish (not to be confused with irish niggers)

close your mouth
close your eyes
focus, search, think of your background
you can hear your ethnic soul, and if you're mixed, there will still be a dominant impulse
figure out what that is and embrace it.

Well, you're gonna create more mutts but it's not like anyone can stop you.

>Be ethnic German with light brown hair and green eyes
>5feet 8inch
>145lbs, athletic body nice muscular structure visible, low body fat.
>Look like a twink
>Be bisexual much more homo though... and a bottom/sub on top of that. So the looks dont deceive.
>Also into getting dommed by doggo... seriously because it makes him happy and not because it´s so kinky or BDSM style.
>Out of bedroom dare-devil though and considered to be one of the manly mans around.
>Fear the decline of our civilisation and try to redpill people all around. Least think I cant do
>Would fight for the future of mankind
>Get prolly gassed nevertheless in the aftermath if anyone spills the beans about my private life.

So yeah, kinda get confused. But... you need to set priorities.

>Anyone else mixed race
Yes
>confused on their role in white nationalism?
Not really, i just visit Jow Forums for satire/trolling purposes

I have met a few guys in Japan with Japanese girlfriends or Japanese wives who are based on race, the Jews, male vs female differences, etc. But most who have mixed kids would probably find our views abhorrent. A lot of the Western men dating Asian women, even the mongers in Thailand and the Philippines, are very normie tier, beta Boomer blue piller types. Walking ATM machines for the local girls. NPC tier dudes. So no, not race realists. They call them "TEDs" in Thailand.

>The Golden One can't be PM'd on youtube
I bet thousands of you needy pricks harass these e-celebs. I can see why they block you guys. Imagine the e-THOTs on YouTube and all the needy pussy thirsty simps that contact them for "advice."

You're a mutt
"White nationalism" is none of your concern. Join a mutt pride group or something, but keep away from whites, subhuman mongrel.

Attached: EAF7A527-33EE-4150-AA50-DACDE8F5E25C.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Who cares? America is not a white country, or at least it won't be after the old people die.

You will never be white so just be an Amerimutt, that's what you are anyhow.

Shouldn't be too hard finding a German woman that looks like a man senpai

>America is not a white country
America is now becoming a Latin American country.

Never forget that whites never accepted Christianity, it was beat into them, women raped, children burned alive, elderly pulled apart by carts and horses. Then we accepted Christianity.

Lmaooooooo

I am in a very similar situation and I've been looking for someone with a similar worldview for a very long time. Please write to me on Discord: Lumengarden#9079

Attached: 24980716-5784-4084-B212-6F89A603C43A-1758-0000027611A8511E.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

fuck off fucking MIGApede mongrel

Don't associate us mutts with the orange kike or pro-Israel faggotry, personally i dont condone any of that.

SWEDEN YES!
If you identify with you're white ancestors they are still your ancestors and no one can change that. Your Swedish ancestors were Vikings, Varangians, the Rus, an Empire, pioneers, inventors, creators of the white race. Their blood runs through your veins
Just don't have more mutt kids and you're good in my books Swedebro

Attached: Modern Sweden 3 (10).jpg (630x540, 82K)

If that's you in the pic you're ugly and stay in the gym.

>Anyone else mixed race and confused on their role in white nationalism?
Nope.
And I feel sorry for you faggots.
Because you have to pick a side before long, and make sure you pick a side that
A. Wants you
B. can protect you and your family.

Why do mixed Hispanics always try to be white but mixed blacks always go black? Does becoming black make you one of the forsaken ones?

Because mixed Hispanics look more white

I think thats retarded. The jews need to be destroyed, everyone else can live and let live. I’m on my own side.

>I think thats retarded.
Well you're mixed raced.
So you're probably not capable of understanding certain things.

Quarter jap, rest is Anglo and Nordic

Blue eyes light brown hair

Nobody knows I’m Asian so I’ll just lie my way into the ethnostate

maybe
but looking at pure white people today and its hard to not consider that a blessing.

that is what I figure

I'll probably have white looking children, and if I improve my life enough and can move into a good area, they will simply be around white people and marry white people

I know, but part of having a conception of the future is understanding you aren't in it, but how to improve it for your lineage. My girlfriend and myself both are trying to reach peak fitness so we can have as healthy of children as possible early in our 20s.

>but looking at pure white people today and its hard to not consider that a blessing.
Well the term white is pejorative.
Lumping different races and cultures into a single pot tends to ruin the individuality of each race.
Frankly the sooner the average moron realizes he should stick with his own race, the better.

South American isn't a race.

I couldn’t disagree more.
One of the things I admire most about asian americans is how readily they assume a pan-asian identity. They come from different cultures and those countries themselves are not so friendly with each other but I’ve seen even first generation immigrants adopt this mentality where they support asian culture across the board. They are stronger for it. I think white people need to do the same, at least in America. The only other option is complete annihilation.

Meh. Throw all nigger babies into a blender.

I don' think that is the case. From what I've seen, koreans, japanese, vietnamese, etc. distinctly stay apart if they can help it.

>Tfw throwing away glorious Conquistador aesthetic.
Be proud of all your roots OP not just the ones you like the color of.

Attached: Conquistador-High.jpg (960x1189, 827K)

>One of the things I admire most about asian americans is how readily they assume a pan-asian identity
Lol now I know you live in a big city.
Because Asians fucking hate each other.
Any Asian that actually claims he likes different Asians is coning you man.
I get that you poor mixed racers want to believe in some utopia where everyone can get along, and people don't see race.
But that's a lie, and you need to come to terms with your own identity before shit hits the fan.

Every one I know likes asian stuff generally, not just their cultures, and they support the propagation of asian culture as a whole. The ones I know all love japanese and korean stuff, maybe not as much as their own peoples but that kind of support for their people in unheard of in modern white men.

You are asking a bunch of larping sociopaths what they think about your worth as a human based on your genetic material. That’s all I need to know about your intelligence.

If you actually want to raise a wholesome American family then don't worry about it. You clearly have bigger fish to fry than worrying about how white you are.

If true, you'll be fine.

I do live in a big city but from the asians I know this is what I’ve seen.

one of my grandparents was from syria, and one was irish and the other two were scottish, i have pink nipples and a tiny bit of red hair in my beard, am i white?

>I do live in a big city but from the asians I know this is what I’ve seen.
Asians are decent liars.
Not full jew tier.
But pretty close.

Only cute non-nigger 50%+ white girls will be tolerated. There's no place for shitskin boys. Sorry.

my best friend from childhood was. He hates black people but not asians. He gets more shit from rednecks than asians.
When forced into diversity people will like their own people more. That doesn’t mean clinging to ideas of nations that have no relevence where they are, it means forming new identities based on people who are like them. Somthing I noticed back in high school was how well indians and pakistanis got along despite the differences in religion and strain between their countries.

OP, there is no problem with mixed races in the ethnostate. The problem is when race mixing is weaponized as a means to oust the white race from it's dominion. Personally, I think it's okay as long the race you mix with is similar, but if it's not, then you should only sire female offspring. Most of the problems from race mixing stem from males of another race. It's a white man's world. That's one thing the left and right do agree on.

Race mixing is not a sin. There is nothing in the bible that say mixing races is a sin. There is only the story of babel that implies everyone was a single race at first and committed great sins and when the Israelites lived among the other civilizations where they were told not mix with them at all. Personally, I believe, what this part was referring to was not mixing with these civilizations specifically because the were meant to be destroyed by the Israelites and then again, it could just be more Jewish racism as they are god's chosen people and we are all nothing more than stupid goyim. I don't think we should kill all the Jews, but I do think we should send them to them to Israel and build a wall around them to keep them in.

Getting so caught up on this is crazy. There's nothing wrong with having brown color eyes m8. Wanting there to be ethnosates for Europe doesn't mean you have to hate or look down on non-whites or mixed people. Thank you for wanting to support white nationalism. You won't ever be fully accepted by it because race is their most important topic. However for society at large most people will be willing to judge you/accept you based off the merit of your deeds rather than from your racial composition.
People always say being mixed race you don't “fit in” to any one group. IMO this is normiespeak and should be derided as such. Fitting in to a world of cucks and idiots is not a good thing. We should each be forging our own path. Being able to draw on the wisdom and path of multiple cultures has benefits. Embrace who you are.

get your ass to a catholic church... the jew has you in its confusion

It takes centuries to form a new nation.
You all don't have that kind of time.

youre a nigger. one drop rule

those girls were paid to do that...

>>procure a fair white maiden who is redpilled, religious, wants to be a mother, and very devoted to me
How can she be redpilled if she wants to lay with a half breed?

SERIOUS ANSWER ALERT
>SERIOUS ANSWER ALERT
SERIOUS ANSWER ALERT

You can be pro-white nationalism the same you can be pro nationalism for all people, which I am. The best thing you can do is to NOT marry a pure White person. Do not try to bleach out your genes because all this actually does is cement the non-white genes into European people. The best thing you can do is marry another mestiza and have either 0 or 1 child. meanwhile, speak out against anti-white bias, affirmative action and mass immigration.

its probably better if you take a non-racial stance when you argue against immigration and use things like population density, drugs, jobs ect…

Jesus, people get so fucking worked up over having brown eyes or whatever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazis_of_non-Germanic_descent

What is the reason for this even though they are the majority?

mixed people and their insecurities is probably some of the saddest shit
calm down loser and just breed your waifu and live a comfy life. There is literally no reason why a mixed person can't support white interests, white interests are beneficial for everyone.

But anyway, seeing how Nicholas Fuentes is half Mexican, I don't see why you also wouldn't be white.

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

some mexicans are very white, particularly the upper class ones.

HAPA here, white nationalism is a bullshit term that the media started using in 2016 in order to conflate it with white supremacy to shoot down any debate over unchecked illegal immigration/invasion. I'm a nationalist, all races should be able to preserve their culture and identity and form of Government without persecution from the globalist led social justice warrior mob. The hypocrisy is everywhere yet whites are not allowed to express their opinions and must either roll over and die or be attacked. It's absurd and I'm all too keen on the bullshit ((they)) are trying to pull.

yep
half english, half chechen, look like I'm polish
got a slav gf but I don't intend to breed

>got a slav gf but I don't intend to breed
unironically wanting to be an evolutionary dead end

Breed, faggot. Uncle Adolf would've accepted you

Get an ivf donor white chad for your gf

Ivf

Of course it's retarded. I'm the same as you. One of my siblings and I have blue eyes, yet both of my parents have brownish eyes.
It's just that blue eyes are almost an exclusive white trait, so if you have blue eyes you're automatically considered white.

Your role is to go back, you fucking beaner. Stop ruining my country.

Anything that produces negative results is a sin. A sin is a transgression against god. God is essentially the natural order, rules and reason, which we governs our existence. To sin is to act against nature which necessarily produces negative results. To mix races produces results such as pic related far more often then normal breeding.

This also requires further explanation. For something to be "bad" it must harm by dragging people further away from the ultimate moral good: human fulfillment and flourishing. Some things lead to that, as governed by the reason of our existence, and other things do not. The above results do not and drag those further from the ultimate moral goal. Therefore, race mixing is harmful, bad, and it is a sin.

Attached: IMG_4714.jpg (1024x650, 171K)

Another.

Attached: IMG_4716.jpg (1024x650, 158K)

start your own movement, being mixed raced we will never be accepted by whites, why kiss the ass of the people that dont want you, sucks whats happening to their people, but im not losing sleep over it, if they go extinct its their fault for not doing their part, live for you, in the end thats all that matters, even among whites as long as their family and friends are OK they dont really care about their people, only a small number of whites are willing to fight a race war.

>adolf
>accepting a half chechen
even with my grey eyes/blonde hair I don't think I'd have made it la

And one more for the couples that engage in it.

Attached: IMG_4715.jpg (795x1024, 153K)

>>Father is white
you all good, man
not 'all' good, but good enough.

its a noble goal but not a practical ideal.

90% of amerifats are mixed just like you. You faggots will never be white

Kys

Attached: mAgXs08.png (441x229, 165K)

Because white history and white future is the plotline of the entire human race.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel. I want to improve it the best I can.

Oddly enough, my father is a beta type, while my mother has more "alpha" traits. I'm not tall because of him coming from a short family while every male on my mother's side is well over 6 feet. Unfortunately, my early life was also very beta and insecure, but I had to reinvent and find myself in a traditionally masculine frame of mind and through his shortcomings, I've come to understand the importance of being a strong fatherly role model.

Jow Forums is not comfortable with red pills that big user

Not gonna pretend like I knew the man or that racial hygiene wasn't a big thing in Nazi Germany but the whole "HURR HE WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE WHO WASN'T BLONDE AND BLUE EYED" tripe is simply not correct

Refer to the list of nazis of non-germanic descent, there's a bosnian muslim for example

Holy shit man I hope this is a larp. If it's not a larp then you sound like a child. Maybe I'm too old for this shithole.

First of all your race doesn't matter. Even Hitler believed that. What matters is that you embrace your own peculiar talents and allow the world's things you affect to be a reflection of the truest representation of your best self. That's it. When enough people do this, we get something called a "culture." And then their children receive an inheritance called a "heritage." Your mewling about what "race" you are is womanly. You are a man and you are either on the side of truth or you aren't.

Now I can tell from your posts that you are deluded about the world. I doubt you had a strong father. In any case you need to embrace Christ and accept the inheritance that God gave in your body and talents you and stop acting like you were dealt anything but the correct hand.

well if half kraut and half costa rican, ill never be accepted by either side, stop being a cuck and try to kiss the ass of people that hate you, whites were great at one point but now theyre the most cucked race on earth, Germany is a fucking embarrassment. I guess have fun kissing ass though, theyll never accept you

Know this friend, you are not alone. If you stand for truth and honor you will stand in opposition to the darkness being wrought upon this world by the Jew. Godspeed.

You're falling for d n c or literal autistic purity-spiralling nazi larpers. Hitler would've let you serve in the SS, what else do you need?

Attached: meirl.jpg (508x582, 34K)