How cucked are Lutherans compared to Catholics?

So this guy I used to be friends with is a devout Roman Catholic who even goes to traditional Latin mass where women wear veils. He used to never shut the fuck up about how other denominations of Christianity, (especially Protestants) are heretics and all that. But now, even though he's still Roman Catholic, he's dating this ugly af Lutheran bitch. Basically, since this guy is an asshole, I want to roast this guy for being disloyal to his beliefs and dating an ugly Lutheran by pointing out how incompatible the two religions are and perhaps how cucked Lutherans are in comparison.

Attached: Lutherrose.svg.png (220x220, 36K)

lutherans should be considered as luciferians. scum of the scum.

It filled me with such glee to see him with a female so far from his ideal. Besides being of a different religion, she is truly the ugliest woman I've ever seen. Big forehead with a bulging vein, large head, gummy smile, crooked teeth, bushy eyebrows, red hair, I could go on and on.

Lmao you petty fucker haha

ELCA is super SJW losers with all that entails, up to and including trannies at the pulpit. May God burn that tree to the ground. LCMS is pretty good.

Oh! Oh! And she out earns him too. She has a masters degree in being an account while he's some loser that used to be a teacher but cant even keep that low wage job anymore. He's so emasculated and I revel in his downfall.

All prottys are basically too autistic to see the truth of the Catholic Church. Luther was just another German autist who didn't realize he fell for Jewish tricks until his end. Keep Protestants in your prayers that they may find the truth.

Would it be considered a sin for a Catholic to marry a Lutheran?

You sound like a real pathetic cunt, desu. Your friend sounds like an autist too but at least he isn't gloating about his friend dating an ugly girl on Jow Forums.

-t. Orthodox.

Attached: 1499707450455.png (512x556, 334K)

Oh, and conservative (Missouri or Wisconsin synod) Lutheranism is pretty good too. Roman Catholics are massive hypocrites. Get bent OP.

LCMS is like five steps behind ELCA

Only a Lutheran at this point because Martin Luther was a based dude. ELCA is sjw trash. I like all the people at my church and I volunteer there else I’d go somewhere else.

Honestly, I rarely think about him since its pretty much old news but I had a weird dream about him last night that reminded me of the situation and since I like to browse Jow Forums while I do homework I figured I'd share the story.

>Roman Catholics are massive hypocrites
Boy is this ever true.
What made you choose Lutheranism over regular Protestantism?

WELS masterrace

Attached: 41E3OWHidML[1].png (512x512, 18K)

Protestants are degenerates. Roman Catholics are cucks, SJWs, or pedos. Only the Greek Orthodox are holding the line.

>What made you choose Lutheranism over regular Protestantism?

Ask a coherent question first. What is "regular protestantism"?

Martin Luther was a cringey coprophile who thought his personal griefs were more important than Europe having a united front against Ottoman slavery. He the Turks special autistic boy.

See, I'm not a Protestant or Roman Catholic since I agree they're both cucks. But I don't know a lot about the Greek Orthodox church.

WELS theology is tight and right.

Attached: 51GD-Vo+QSL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (322x499, 35K)

Both Roman Catholics and Greek Orthodox consider Protestants as heretics and no church will perform a religious wedding ceremony with a Protestant. The only way is for the Protestant to convert to Catholicism or Orthodoxy. Both Catholic and Orthodox churches will perform a marriage between a Catholic and Orthodox.

Well, my dad identifies himself as just being Protestant. So I guess I mean just being a plain Protestant.

K E K
God, he really lowered his standards.

you have to keep in mind that MLK was probably psyop produced by lutheran church. Notice he doesn't look african american he looks like H1B. Same like Rosa Parks and many other "heroes" who played african americans on the military stage of american politics. It's boratology warfare. Keep in mind that lutherans is one of a few organizations involved in mass migrations working together with state department.

Depends on the synod. The Swedish Lutherans are cucked as fuck, the Lutherans in the Finnish community in America is fucking old school

I thought most Christian denominations basically were the same except you get raped by your priest if you're Catholic and that the church approves of it.

I’m Orthodox. Wife is Catholic. All three children were baptized into the Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Church is like steel. It does not bend to communist SJW propaganda. We don’t accept female priests, gay “marriage”, open borders etc. Orthodoxy also accepts nationalism as each country has its own church where liturgy is performed in people’s mother tongue. Theologically we do not accept the Pope as infallible. For us he is simply the Bishop of Rome. Also, we don’t consider icons as idolatry. Also, Greek Orthodox priests are encouraged to marry and have many children. We don’t have a pedo problem. These are the main differences between the two churches. The Catholic Church has fallen.

>Keep in mind that lutherans is one of a few organizations involved in mass migrations working together with state department.
Hmmm very interesting. And to think, this nigga was alt right and is now dating a Lutheran. SAD!
That sounds so refreshing and definitely superior to Catholics/ Protestants.
lmao

Lutherans are red pilled
>pic related

Attached: gigachadluther.jpg (474x341, 39K)

lol

> implying Catholicism isn't more cucked

Fuck off, Papist.

Attached: 8jCnm%22.png (668x239, 108K)

Yeah I should have rephrased it to how cucked one is in comparison to the other.

The only difference between Protestant and Catholic is their level of cuckness and degeneracy, but they are two sides of the same coin.

The Orthodox Church is the only real Christian church left in today’s degenerate world.

Marriage between Protestant and Catholic are permitted but eventual children have to be baptised in R.C.C

Well, if I ever return to Christianity, Orthodoxy would be my first choice.