Spring break

>spring break
>go on vacation to major city
>lots of tourists from all over the world
>out and about visiting sites
>it's spring so it's warm and sunny out
>see women from all over the world
>asian women are dressed in luxury clothing: dark baggy trousers and expensive blouses, designer handbags
>indi/paki/bengali women dressed in colorful traditional garbs, looking like disney princesses
>arab women dressed modestly, bright colored hijabs, lightweight sweaters, blue jeans and sneakers
>even black women were wearing modest sundresses and widebrim hats, looking like southern belles
>white women dressed like pic related. loose shirts with extreme cleavage or sports bras, tight form-fitting leggings or shorts that don't even cover up the asscheeks
Remind me again why I want to marry a white woman?

Attached: main-qimg-01c37025049e3187cd44354d87b002c6.jpg (602x415, 93K)

look another thread telling me to hate my own women, wow who could this be??

Literally all lies. I see modestly dressed women of all races. And sluts too. The most common i see dressed like sluts are actally latinas.

>Remind me again why I want to marry a white woman?

You don't. White women are trash.

Attached: i74R1c.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

Anybody that tells you to go for muh white women are uber cucks and boomers

Most white women should be beaten to within a centimeter of their life and only allowed to continue living for breeding purposes.

That would be the only way to save the race. But since I don't give a fuck I prefer to simply beat them to death.

>are you ready for the fuck of your life, that'll last for hours upon hours?
>mount up, boy

Attached: 1554509507576.jpg (1080x1349, 103K)

Didn't see any Latinas, funny enough. Mostly just Asians and Indians. But white women were the worst, by far. They were also the worst behaved. While everyone was reading exhibits and taking pictures, white women were always on their phones, never watching where they were going, talking way too loud and laughing obnoxiously, dressed like whores. It was very redpilling to see a large Arab family taking sincere interest in the country they were touring and being very respectful while white women were cutting in line and throwing their trash on the ground.

Attached: asian-shopping-sites-aland-480x0-c-default.jpg (480x720, 23K)

I can agree that some are trash but my girlfriend (who is white) is respectful and holds doors open for people behind her or in front of her. You can’t cluster all white women together. I’m sure you abhorrent things yourself and look like bad representation of white men

>marriage
Are you actually retarded?

There was this white chick wearing shorts like these downtown and she didn't even have a good ass, it was the cringiest thing. My friend was wincing whenever she turned around lmao

Race mixing is degenerate have 3 white kids and grow the fuck up your very race is dying right now.

generalizing idiot
kys

She has the confidence to show the goods.

based

It's not white women.

It's Americans. You mutts are fucked.

I think it's more of a geographic thing honestly. Whenever I go to a major city the women seem like trash but in suburbs and rural areas there's much more girls like pic related with good manners and intelligence
I will never understand how some girls like running around practically naked. It seems anti-feminist to me.
>grow the fuck up
I will once white women grow up.

Attached: 13265312684_6b952faf71_c.jpg (748x800, 205K)

I saw 2 girls that couldn't have been more than 12 dressed like that and critiquing each others twerking skills. How does a 12 year old get clothes like that? I find it hard to believe the father would be fine with that so you know it's the mothers encouraging this.

Attached: 1548907356044.jpg (250x185, 5K)

Because white women aren't as oppressed as Black Women or Islam women.

Being in Islam is suicide, you should honestly reconsider being in the ReLiGioN oF PEACe.

Then Black women can be circumsized

kek

>vacation
>going to a "major" city
>not going to beach
>not going to lake
>not going to mountains
Spring Break is for going to enjoy outside activities after being cooped up all winter and you went to a "major" city?
Actually, I'm guessing you stayed in your Mom's basement and searched stock photos of whores.
Still, who goes to a city on va-cay? They are all the same. Seen one you have seen them all. All filled with degenerates and vice.

>Whenever I go to a major city the women seem like trash but in suburbs and rural areas there's much more girls like pic related with good manners and intelligence

>shows picture of girl in a major city

what did you actually mean by this?

Just be glad you arent them.. I keep telling people to understand and be free of their programming but nobody listens.. they think its plebian or something, which is part of their programming.

If you are an incel, you are actually in a very good and optimal spot if you can understand your head..

Our society is filled with all this MK ultra tier shit preventing a person from understanding that spot.. But its totally worth it.. You dont have to give up anything.. its not like MGTOW..
Its more about understanding your head so that it isnt bound to all the normal misery and problems.

Nearly all of the normal people right now are totally miserable and barely enjoy anything.. They are psychopathic hypocrites with all kinds of problems.. Theyll never be honest about it and who cares??

These people are in a 100 times worse spot than you would be if you understood your head and were free of the social programming no matter how bad off or old or ugly you were and no matter how successful and rich they were..

We are truly living through some kind of psuedo-zombie appocalypse.

These people are miserable but you may not know that because your programming says otherwise and worships them..

If you realized the truth, you would instantly stop any kind of worship like that.

Some people may think that you must become normal to understand it, but none of those people understands it and it would be impossible to do it that way.. it never ends and places you in a trap..

Noggin Status: Ajog

Attached: hmmm.png (480x480, 101K)

This. I see mostly asians showing off their pancake asses in thosr tiny shorts

Not much love to around, can't you see this is a land of confusion?

I like going to museums and learning about stuff and trying new foods and seeing landmarks. The East Coast has good transportation so lots of people take a train/bus and go on a day trip to a big city. Going to beaches or mountains is for summer vacation when you don't have a fuckton of homework due the day after break. Get off my ass you doublenigger.
You were supposed to look at what she was wearing, not the background. I didn't even notice she was in an urban area.

Attached: Southern_belle_1472.jpg (350x403, 46K)

>wow who could this be??
BIK

WITE

KOK

Attached: 1554554816799.png (951x1199, 1.65M)

Fuck, marry, kill

I'd kill for a gf with a body like that (minus the tattoos.) In my entire life I've only seen one girl like her and she had a lanklet 6'8" 120lb boyfriend.

Fuck right, kill middle, marry left

only shitskins like white girls.

Attached: Thots to impress dindus.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

now compare that to this

Attached: 1554174051969.webm (480x600, 2.41M)

Must be real sad being a city cuck and not having a racist girl to come home to.

I mean, if your women are ruined, then they are fucking ruined. Doesn't really matter what you want does it? Not seeing a very compelling argument in your post other than "Heerrrr they are white so they are gud". Honestly, you are part of the reason they act this way.... because apparently they can do no wrong in your eyes.

aryan whore

Attached: 1517306257592.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

or asian waifu

Attached: 1549917780691.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

Get a cute country girl who just wants to get pregnant with your semen

Attached: C72F449F-CC37-499A-A26B-89EE1D140EEC.jpg (720x960, 139K)

yah youre totally not a degenerate....

thats sarcasm btw

Attached: Instg-image-2.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

Father’s are stuck hours away contributing thousands a month so the single mom can raise whores.

Attached: 8833E7EB-ECC0-4ECE-A0F5-153430413617.jpg (540x960, 241K)

Look how stupid they look. Women just love making that face that I hate. I think women are higher test than they used to be. If not, then they have just completely forgotten.....no, they GO OUT OF THE WAY, to NOT act feminine. It's repulsive.

Listen,kiddo. The one thing I learned that they may be dressed different, but act all the same in the end.

>or asian waifu
asian gf is god tier, asian wife is shit tier
if you don't know that, you deserve what you get

Attached: 1531944382741.webm (282x500, 1.46M)

Latinas already live every day like they're on spring break, the week has no significance to them because they were gonna be drinking and fucking like rabbits anyway.

>wants to get pregnant with your semen
there's the rub

You are right user. I've seen first hand that asian GFs are just as bad (honestly usually worse) but this particular woman at least is capable of looking feminine for a short amount of time.

>Those chicks
>Country girls
Lol gaytard.

subhuman

Imagine how their mothers and fathers must feel

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-35675647.png (500x498, 146K)

Attached: Asian versus white.webm (600x360, 2M)

starting to hate women when I see shit like thizs

I'd in fuck right, marry middle, kill left.

Right is a dirty whore, she's slinging both ass and tits. Marry middle because her small bubble butt shows she has good genes and isn't a hamhound, left... is just better than the other 2. I don't feel like dealing with that.

>Most white women should be beaten to within a centimeter of their life and only allowed to continue living for breeding purposes.

t. incel

I'd kill them all then fuck their still warm corpses

Attached: 2Yni481.jpg (400x366, 29K)

Nuanced.

What's the word in English to describe a person who wants to do precisely the same thing he/she is critizicing?

fpbp

Stop posting on Jow Forums Creepy Joe

>even black women were wearing modest sundresses and widebrim hats, looking like southern belles
Stopped reading there

>cum leaking out

Attached: DA2478DC-2D37-45E1-BFDC-F38897E3FB1B.png (950x824, 17K)

marry fatty (1), Fuck (2), marry (1), push off cliff (4)because is a dirty tatted whore wearing bring snow colors because she going to get buried in an avalanche of cocks.

bring=bright**

>why should I want white women
Only a white man could ever say some gay shit like this. Every other man of earth would pump and dump these breeder pigs. White men can’t or won’t fuck them or they have to dress like whores and try to fuck animals. It’s not their fault it’s white men who are responsible for this

I cant hate white women. For all of their whorish habits they are the only way I can spread my pure white genetics. Fuck asains blacks and browns. Gunna have to settle with a whore for the team.

Gib pls

Truth be told there wasn't a lot of them. Most of the black people were working as cashiers or picking up trash. The black women I did see were a little older and had children

Attached: niggas-be-like-l2-white-people-cant-fight-30045337.png (500x522, 148K)

The eternal shill known as Eurasian Tiger strikes again with more white women hate threads.

Attached: 1510017481398.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

If you aren’t diamonds after watching this, your actually a fucking queer and you should get a Asian gf. I want you out of my gene pool immediately.

Those weren't tourists, user, but the new Americans sent to have your kind erased.

Lmfao /thread

Because then you put your dick in there and control her to not wear that shit with shaming. Duh

its mating season for white wamen

>N-No that's why we elected Trump :^)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I love white bitches

Attached: wants the BBC.webm (750x422, 2.17M)

This is fucking gross.

Funny thing is that it's true, and you are a low t pussy, or a woman.