What’s wrong with me being a transgirl?

What’s wrong with me being a transgirl?

Attached: Flag of bant.png (1280x754, 1K)

The fact we never talked but you already told me your LGBT

That’s not how an advice thread works and you know it.

Neither is posting shit bait not even asking advice you literal faggot

>bait
Then where can I ask this question?

your not trans

Nothing. Some look better than biological girls

It’s wrong. You’re a male, not a female. It’s just wrong.

You know how some fat women will spend time and money in manicures, make up, hairdressing etc to pretty themselves up in an effort to counterbalance the ugliness of their obesity but instead they look like nightmarish mockeries of pin up girls?
That's how people see you when you don't 100% pass. When you do 100% pass, people feel betrayed and also paranoid. In addition you can't have children.

nothing just stop expecting a coming put party or expect everyone to suddenly understand what your personal struggles.

FUCKING THIS. you guys are so annoying. Being trans and queer is literally apart of your personally. It’s all you guys have to offer. You don’t see us normal straight people talk about our sexual orientation or how normal genitals we are

Stfu you asked a question he answered

I think you got your answer from all these guys OP. Being gay or Lesbian isnt the same as trans. Mainly because you make your identity about being your gender and its shallow as fuck.

Well you're a feminine guy with big mental issues and if you're lucky a feminine guy who passes for a girl. I cant introduce you to my parents and I can't have children with you. You likely have wildly conflicting beliefs that conflict with mine.

Despite these things I could judge you as a person individually but yeah.

Literally uncanny valley most of the time

its only wrong because you do it for attention. And people go at great lengths for attention. So hard to tell any more.

1. Fat women are amazing, you low test bets cuckold.

2. Not everyone is so absolutely terrified of their own sexuality as to be paranoid that every chick might have a dick. I actually like this gamble, I’ll roll those dice baby

3. Having children in the current year is objectively immoral.

>children immoral
only in the group you associate with, which is not the group you are trying to convince, so you arent winning anymore points there.

I don't give a shit if you keep on reminding me about it I will hate you more. I used to know a coder who was, and there were good at coding. She was almost always on a permanent 'period' and could be set off by the smallest thing. She wasn't malicious though and was genuinely hardworking and helpful. So instead of being known only as a touchy tranny, I knew her as a decent person despite the drama.

It should be immediately apparent to anyone that thinks critically that having children provides no objective value for the planet. Babies give you warm fuzzy feels but that’s it. Creating another mouth to feed and another carbon footprint so you can get a few years worth of feel good chemicals in your brain makes you as much of a degenerate as any junkie.

What a retarded racist argument. Immigrants and third workers have the highest birth rates- are you suggesting they're doing something wrong?

thats because you still have yet to grow up. You still being a baby is more of the problem than some one else having a kid.

I’m 26.

Straw man. I’m talking about white kids even moreso actually, because they’re the ones that are going to have the biggest carbon footprint.

i meant mentally. You arent adult if all you care about is how people view you with your gender and thinking kids are just for one purpose. Sure we could use less kids, but saying stupid shit like you did isnt the answer any ways either.

thats still being racists and white people havent been the problem since china reached their production line era. Other countries are polluting and other races are doing too as much if not more. its never just one. And yes you can be racist against white people, no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

>y-you’ll understand when you’re older!

Kill yourself boomer. I can tell you have brain damage from the chemical changes that occurred when you had your kid.

It isn’t mental gymnastics, it’s conforming with the correct, historically accepted definition, which implies a systematic oppression of a minority by a majority. A person can be personally prejudiced against white people because of their ethnicity, but you cannot, by definition, be racist towards them in the United States. That’s a fact.

>Kill yourself boomer. I can tell you have brain damage from the chemical changes that occurred when you had your kid.
there it is the methodical response from a childish mind.

The fact that your gender is your whole identity. You‘d be nothing without being able to identify as trans. It‘s all your brain is able to think about anymore, your whole life is built around you being trans and that is frankly lame, boring and annoying.

Yeah you 100% have a kid and have a 0% chance of having the self awareness required to recognize your bias lol. You’ve still yet to provide a single reason as to why having kids is a good thing besides “muh feelings”

>It isn’t mental gymnastics, it’s conforming with the correct, historically accepted definition, which implies a systematic oppression of a minority by a majority. A person can be personally prejudiced against white people because of their ethnicity, but you cannot, by definition, be racist towards them in the United States. That’s a fact.
no what you are pulling is a bullshit definition to where you systematically conform to the popular thinking you cant be racist because you use only the part of a definition to prove your point. Its called Orwellian definitions where you use only a part of a definition and omit the rest. White people are a race, power isnt strictly defined as 1 thing but has multiple meanings, and finally you are infact racist who looks for excuses to be a hypocrite attention whore. You are welcome.

Like you’re any better, onions posting all day, absolutely DESPERATE to prove how masculine you are to a bunch of strangers on a hentai enthusiast forum?

Hate to break it to you bud, but definitions are dictated by what is popularly excepted. Literally that is the entire function of language.

Helps the economy in more ways than one. You have to buy a house, more food, more materials and clothes, basically its an excuse to push out more money in to an economy. You however dont understand that because you live in a bubble trying start fights they cant win.

Until the definition is changed then I would believe you but it isnt and you are still racist.

definitions dont change because of bumch of dickless fat balding dudes use it a lot. You arent as popular as you think.

Holy fucking boomer. Yeah, more consumption and development is really what we need as a species right now!

its what we live on, its what you live on. You are no exception and in fact are in denial of it.

Haha it’s gunny because no matter how much of an anonymous giddy fit you throw you can’t do anything to stop your kind from fading out of social relevancy. I understand your frustration, it must suck to just get madder and madder about something but not be able to do anything about it :/ But yeah go ahead and preach about “reverse racism” in a public setting and see how socially relevant your definitions are

I though you wanted to know what the problem with your transgenderism is, so i told you.
I wasn‘t aware this was a competition. Anyways, if it was, i‘d win easily.

>this much projecting
there is no reverse racism, just racism. So yeah you are still racist, your buzzfeed is nothing but attention grabbing clap trap, and your principles and understanding of the world around you is laughable. Enjoy real life zoomer, no one feels sorry for attention whores.

try asking the chamber of a gun, freak

I’m 26 years old with a degree and a career. I’m living in the real world buddy, and I don’t need to tell you this because you already know, but your point of view is non-existent outside of the internet except in literal boomers that are senile/don’t care anymore or complete social rejects. I have nothing to project. I’m phoneposting in the clock right now lol

i personally don't give a shit about you. you can be whatever the fuck you want.

I’m not OP. Just killin time because I find the hypocrisy from you guys to be hilarious and I’m trying to understand his someone can be so stupid.

no you are 26 years old with a womens studies degree with your parents and self employed with uber. You have never livedcout side your means and live in a self contained bubble

You are a dumb fuck homo in denial trying to pass your settling for trash as a virtue. Fat people have the silhouette of toddlers. You aren't high test. You're a pedo.

>having babies is objectively immoral

How so?

you are mentally retarded a decade below your actual age.
It's sad that people like you exist, honestly.

I see no hypocrisies here, only you projecting.
Ofc my statement was also a projection and generalization, but what are we supposed to do when we only have trangenderism as informations about op?

Absolutely nothing. Something is wrong with you for making this half assed thread though.

because streetshitters and apefricans have billions, dummy.
White kids = BAD
we need more niggers to feed

Lol found the Jow Forums schizo. Inb4 discord tranny

rent free, tranny. kys.

White kids in some poor shithole wouldn't be too bad/relevant. White kids in resource draining cancer producers like Murica and Europe though ... nah, rather not. Though obviously the brown people there should ideally have fewer kids too.

I'm not the one who posted here on advice. It's obvious you just want attention and you start problems when there isn't a problem in the first place.

How schizo can one person be? You literally posted on Jow Forums right now. Forget to take your meds gramps? Yeah go outside and rant about discord trannies, we’ll see who the out of touch one is lmao

america and europe are having a population crisis and are not as big of pollutants as brown shitholes.
Kys idologue bastard niggerlover.

people hate trannies in the real world too, guy.

Hahahaha you’ll literally never share your views in the real world you fucking pussy. You’re gonna get murdered and bred out of existence, whitey :)

Your waning insults are those for the losing party. I see you have nothing of actual fact to back up your claims. So I guess that that's all you are is just an insulting person who gets too defensive when facts are present. I feel bad for you you look for problems to try to help people but only end up creating more in the process. If you truly want to be on the right side of History you shouldn't be worried about what you look like in history. You should focus on how and what you do rather than what you look like. Being on the right side of history is accepting that our history is filled with whores entrance. You need to accept that you are not helping anybody but your own ego right now.

>not as big of pollutants as brown shitholes
Just how does someone get THAT deluded? I get Jow Forumsfags and the whole "fuck non white people" types or even the "fuck the environment, muh economy matters more" idiots but how the fucking fuck could you get to the idea that Europe and specially Murica aren't the main polluters?

Yeah, and those people end up hated by literally everyone else. You’re a fucking PUSSY who would NEVER doubt this shot outside of an anonymous or private setting. Meanwhile I can literally say kill straight white peoples in public and get praised. Who’s winning the culture war? Hey, you’d fit right in in fucking Russia or Saudi Arabia though lmfao

Ntqyrt but no, the vast majority of people who actually leave the house have no issue with trans people.

Don't think most people are even seriously aware that trannies exists and probably confuse them with crossdressers. It takes a special kind of idiot to hate on them.