Going to majority black school as a white sucks dick

Going to majority black school as a white sucks dick
Wake up
Get on the black filled bus
Get called white boy and shit thrown at you
Go to loud class and not learn shit because everyone is ghetto
Sit alone at lunch table
Not learn anything
Get called white boy, cracker by everyone.
Go home
Tie the noose.

Attached: IMG_1715.png (750x1334, 732K)

Why don’t you just go to a charter school?

thats not a school
it's a government sponsored zoo
you're better off just reading wikipedia 1 hour a day

going to a white school was, fruitful

Attached: njieokp.jpg (592x1002, 60K)

This shit never happened to you. Learn to larp better.

>posting yourself
>implying you did anything with those girls

I can empathise OP. Hang in there, it will get better. Go to college. Because your school is full of nigs it will have low college enrolment so universities will want you. Keep a good GPA. The strength and grit and will you hone in nig high school will allow you to steamroll university and make a good life for yourself.

t. neocolonialist

Parents are too poor

I'm not going to college. The nearest college next to me is dominated by rich Arabs and Chinks driving mercedes and bmws. I don't want to be a slave to student debt.

If your parents are too poor to keep you out of nigger school, they're trash, you're genetically trash, and you're no better than a nigger anyway.

salty

Attached: hthr.jpg (440x982, 36K)

Sorry not my fault I wasn't born a rich white asshole who makes other whites blame minorities.

Why do niggers always say how bad it is for them because they 'get funny looks' as if they can even tell or prove that shit meanwhile. White kids at Black schools. Get their heads kicked in and robbed. Are blacks the biggest fucking hypocrites ever? Got beat millions of times always had my shit stolen fucking nogs.

As a black guy. I was always isolated from the other black kids because of the "you're a coon" shit. I just felt more safe and comfortable around white kids more than most of the black kids.

I went to a mixed school but we had enough drugs and local crews to keep the violence down and city ruining gangs out. I envied the white schools in cross country because they were always nice and loved joking around but got serious when it was time to run. And then I'd get on the bus back and get called a gringo

Not really. Group photos mean jack.

Tying a noose, because of what a bunch of ghetto niggers say to you. Top fucking kek.

You're nothing to me.

sure

Attached: kjoi.jpg (429x986, 51K)

Trust me shit like this happens everyday. I've lost count on how many times I've been called a white boy. Luckily some of the teachers are white so they would defend me.

You are only a slave to debt if you get a faggot useless degree or you are incredibly cowardly.

Get a useful degree and get a good job. Or the trades are nice but you won't be your own boss.

I started poor as fuck in a nig school and now I own various plantations in Africa and Asia. Don't give up user. Don't let the niggers win. Rule them.

Fuck off you pussy fuck. Kahn Academy, Coursera and more are all at you're finger tips.

Do you know how blacks live in America ? They usually have one mother and they usually get abused at a early age. Black woman always have to put on a weave because they don't like themselves. Black people have no hope because whenever a black kid tries to do good in school he will be ridiculed and called white boy lover.

Lol

cant rule them. Too many of them here and always wanting to start shit with me for no reason.

Man the fuck up then.

No, they would be accused of "acting white". t. watched it happen.

Can confirm, I lived in a nigger shithole during middle and high school. Niggers called me a rayciss cracker, would steal my work so they could copy it and then threw it away, would chimp out during class and then say I only had better grades because of racism. Now I'm in college surrounded by indians and asians, much better but it smells just as bad

Video and audio record as much as u can as often as u can and post it everywhere, just like a day in your life type stuff. If its that bad people will agree..

The nearest college next to my house is filled with rich Arab and Chinks driving foreign cars. I get angry when I see them.

To be fair, uppity niggers talking shit has long been an accepted reason to tie the noose.

Attached: index.jpg (253x200, 14K)

LARP more

Do running start as soon as ppssible if ur doing college. That should weed alot of them out and u can learn something.

That guy is Tamil or some lower caste streetshitting code writer from India.

Fuck off you bootlipped, chimp nosed nigger.

Crabs in a barrel dood, but your in the barrel too

Yup sounds like my uni. They all come here for an education and then fuck of back to China or India. They're all super rich too so it drives up tuition a ton. I'm one of the few white people in all my classes, sometimes I feel like I'm in a third world country.

You need to think long term m8. You are currently weak and young. Use this time to get useful skills and develop an iron will. While the nigs continue to laugh and call you white boy and attack you remember this is their high water mark. Most will end up in prison and most will end up in poverty. You don't have to. Live well, thats how you beat them.

Lol if I get into a fight and attack I know for sure the other blacks will jump in. Not taking any chances.

Are you a bot or just incapable of reading? I never said attack them I said stop being a pussy and use your struggle to improve yourself.