I think I hate women

I think I hate women. Not as much as I hate myself but pretty close. They are so manipulative and fickle. They string guys along and friendzone them, because it flatters their ego. They want to be fucked by assholes and jocks but want the beta to provide for them. Politically they tend to be flaming liberals who run on emotion and not logic. They support all kinds of moral degeneracy in the name of "progressivism" and want to welcome all the rapefugees. They're the absolute worst and there's a reason they were disenfranchised for so long.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

do you hate wolves for being hungry, or snakes for being venomous?
Don't worry about it, the ones you describe end up used and alone.

Didn’t you posted this somewhere else?
> You hate women... we get it, stop posting this same thing over and over, we’re sick of your beta neet attitude

the art of trolling has evolved. it takes effort these days, this is just word vomit on a page. and word vomit belongs on Jow Forums

This, OP. Something like 70% of women aren't like that.

lmao. At least 90% between 16 and 35 are like that in Canada. I've met a couple here and there internationally that weren't like that.

Ok, we get it, all women are, I mean even your mom stays with your beta father for financial stability we get it, what’s next chief? Any solutions!? Or you just get off posting this crap?

I was looking for advice to get out of his hate loop but obviously I came to the wrong place!

It's quite telling that no one can refute the OP. It's all just ad hominem, "get back to POL", low-effort replies.

I thought you were dead Elliot.

Thats always what the replies are.

who are you quoting?

>the ones you describe end up used and alone
I hate women as much as anyone with a brain, but this is just cope, especially these days where men are very desperate. Those women will just start behaving like nuns and will trick some beta faggot into marrying her.

Elliot Rodger wasn't wrong for hating women. For the reasons in the OP they are deplorable bunch. I don't know what murdering a few random people was supposed to achieve but every man has his breaking point.

Attached: rodger.png (770x732, 771K)

I've never known a woman in my life who was this way OP. This whole stringing them along and being manipulative isn't true. You're letting a bitter cynical generalization that isn't even true ruin your perspective here.

Again I say this alot but ppl don't seem to believe. Generalizing a whole gender is pretty bad logic in general. It's not really a major deciding factor in how they think. Do I think anything like some random guy across the world who is 20 years older than me who had completely different life experiences to shape his perspective on life? No probably not. My gender does not make me a hive mind. Women are not hivemind creatures with predictable patterns. Treat them all on a case by case basis and treat them as ppl instead of women.

Just stop man, we, the 85% of the world know this, pathetic incels do these threads so others can share their twisted way of seeing things, there are no refutes because no matter what, they won’t change, so just stop man, just stop, OP is condemned

Unfortunately, the more cynical and world-weary among us are wise to this "everyone is a special snowflake crap". Men and women's biological, evolutionary and societal conditioning is at the root of their behavior. As complex as anthropology might be, you can still boil human behavior down to predictable and observable patterns. It's an empirical fact that women are selfish, manipulative and cold-hearted when it comes to relationships.

You can become the most positive and outgoing version of yourself that you want. Self-improvement means shit to a woman unless you're raking in those betabux to keep her in the lap of luxury. She won't be sexually attracted to you. When you have sex, she will at best be bored, or at worst she'll imagine someone else.

BUMP

I'm not at all like you describe. Do you hate me?
The reality of it is that people in general suck. Not just women. I've been lead on, friendzoned, manipulated, etc. I've met plenty of betacuck men who are leftists and want to cut their son's dicks off. You hate far left individuals and assholes.

yes, and she'll have an unfulfilling marriage with a partner she's not attracted to.
Great life.

People in general suck. I avoid them at all costs really. If I could stay in my house all day I would but this world is grounded in greed and power and we all need money to survive. Fuck this place. But yeah, most women hide their cuntiness and it works on stupid retards who fall for lovey dovey fantasy bullshit. We’re all animals anyway.

There are exceptions to every rule but for the most part women are cunts if they're allowed to be. They either want chads/badboys/jocks to dick them and emotionally fuck with their daddy issues or they use betas for money/security. They can't have the best of both worlds as badboys tend to be lousy providers, hence all the single moms.

How many women have you actually had conversations with? Most of the women I've known just did their best to get by. They went to college, got jobs, and married their husbands. It may be because I live in a more rural part of Canada. The big cities tend to attract a lot of liberals.

Who cares bitch

Faggot spotted

>Not caring about the existence of cunty women makes you a faggot
Sounds more like you're just bitter that said county women don't want you OP. Why do you want them anyway? The sluts stay with the sluts and the decent people end up together. That's how it will always be. I think the people in the bad side of the manosphere are just bitter sluts.

You said two words and I called you a faggot for being so nondescript

Women usually don't care whose hearts they trample on when "getting by"

Have you tried having sex

I'm with you bro, I already accepted their nature and I plan to stay single, I'll just make use of them and discard

BUMP

>I've never known a woman in my life who was this way OP.

Attached: 20190521_222104.jpg (224x298, 30K)

I used to think the same. The reality is that far from all women are like that. But... manipulative and attention seeking women tend to attract and lure in insecure and bitter men (like you). The good ones are usually taken or looking for stable, confident, content and smart men.

Do some self development and you'll see.