FUCK EVERYTHING

had a job interview yesterday and just got a call back. the lady told me that i have great personality - i’m positive and i want to help people and that’s what they need but apparently they don’t want to hurt me by stressing me out in the job because they’re really busy and can’t give proper training FUCK THIS I WILL NEVER GET A JOB WHAT DID I DO WRONG

Attached: DD9D34F1-200B-4C8C-818B-92F14E74863E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

That was the interview equivalent of someone breaking up with you by saying „it‘s not me, it‘s you“.
Basically, you didn‘t seem resilient enough for the job and that‘s why they didn‘t hire you.

*it‘s not you, it‘s me

Ffs

i thought i made it pretty clear in the interview that i’m i can deal with stressful situations although being emotional but fuck that i’m too weak

the lady also told me to look for jobs in smaller stores but guess what i’ve sent my cv/resume to every possible store and they haven’t replied to me

How did you make that clear?

by telling that i can deal pretty good with stressful situations but i still need to improve myself on that and that that workplace would be a great place for me to get mentally stronger

FUCK I WISH I WASNT INSECURE BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE INSECURE

Yeeeeah... actions speak louder than words.
Now, you‘re not in an interview here and you‘re completely anonymous. Be honest: can you actually be resilient in stressful situations? I mean, this Doesn't really sound like someone who performs well under stress.
People aren‘t easily fooled, especially those who need to be skilled in seeing trough people trying to put their best foot forward, iow people hiring staff.

actually i can get really stressful but i think i deal with that pretty well - i’ll still do what i have to do and i’m even more productive under stress

What was the job you applied for? What kind of stressful situations would there have possibly been?

sales advisor in a clothing store

i just can’t i’m taking this really to heart and i’m thinking that the store’s manager lied about me having a good personality and now i doubt myself and am thinking all the possible bad thoughts about myself. i wish i wasn’t fucking insecure and wouldn’t think that they didn’t take me because i’m disgusting

Can somehow relate to how you feel
You will never know what it was that made you fail this chance. Maybe you really are too weak in their eyes, or disusting or too autistic etc.
Only thing that really gives you true confidence is experience. If you keep going. Keep having job interviews you're gonna have a better feel for where you stand.
Like when you strike out with the first girl you asked out vs. you succeeding about 60% of the time after around 25 tries. Single cases are really inconsistent and don't really tell you much at all. Just keep your head up, remember everyone struggles and feels insecure and move forward.

i honestly don’t even want to try something again. like i said i’ve sent my cv to all the possible places and i’ve had only 2 calls back including this and all the responses were negative. feeling really bad about myself again

oh yeah the lady also asked me if the other store from the chain has called me and no it hasn’t so i guess it’s a no from them too ahahahahaha!

everyone around me told me i would get the job and now i’m embarrassed and don’t wanna tell them that

The old boomer saying
>walk into store shake managers hand
Is literally a viable option now. Stores with help wanted posted anywhere are guaranteed jobs

i sent my cvs/resumes to all the stores that need help. we have a special website for that and i’ve done what i can

should i ask my bf if the store he works in can hire me as a sales advisor? he hasn’t suggested me that so i don’t want to do that but my parents suggested me to ask...

Tfw not fast enuf, tfw not strong enuf, tfw not gud enuf. Insert sad frog poster image.

Fucking get over yourself. You'll never get all the jobs you apply for, so why get worked up about it? It's inevitable. Pick yourself up and try the next place. You'll find a place eventually

I’ve sent my resume to all the places nearby and I’ve run out of places where to send it. I’m just really upset because I let myself get excited

should i??