Why the fuck do Americans cut their babies dicks of?

why the fuck do Americans cut their babies dicks of?

Attached: 303348wb.jpg (1600x1600, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not? Let them do whatever they want to their kids.

They dont

It really is criminal.

Quality thread.

Attached: 8F1C26E3-7122-44E1-B011-8ED17A5491A0.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Bit weird

It's a ploy to have more mixed children because women will gravitate to the bbc

Attached: 1554670349114.png (235x215, 9K)

Jews ans Muslims do this too

I have a cut dick AMA.

Attached: 15546709131632825896736800961036.jpg (720x1280, 244K)

It saves them washing them, they find it easier just to cut the whole thing off.

It is so our Jewish masters will like us more.

Piker’s foreskin grew back.

Attached: C1BA294E-7041-41D3-BDEF-C91B906B9288.jpg (900x900, 68K)

can you fap without l00b?

Americans cut their babbys peepees because the jews have corrupted every level of this country including the medical field, so they tell doctors to circ 'em right away and the doctors convince the new parents that this will greatly improve the quality of life of their child. Circumcision is so widespread because normie parents believe anything the good doctor says and the doctor gets a bonus for every foreskin they harvest for the jews.

Long story short: the jews have a lot to answer for.

Attached: 1553185908168.jpg (807x760, 150K)

Because it's healthier, goy. It's definitely not a ploy with the main goal of making Shlomo money from performing the surgery and selling anti aging foreskin creams.

I pull the skin on the shaft up over the glans. There's enough there to pull it up.

The True Jew Messiaah Sabbatai Zevi

The Jewish Rabbi Pedophile Messiah Sabbatai Zevi had two thirds of all the world's population of Jewish people following him and his teaching that you could get everlasting redemption through committing sin and Pedophilia.

He also repeatedly raped his daughter and actually told people to do the same to their families.

And i will say again he had two thirds of all the world's population of Jewish people following him in 1666.

Does any of his followers remain ?

Do people still following him and his teaching ?

Why dont they like talking about it ?

Attached: kabbalah 1666.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Circumcision is based and redpilled
>Circumcised folks control the world and politics
>Circumcised folks are strong fighters, more likely to engage in physical activities
>Circumcised folks, spend less time jerking off and more time fucking, ask Achmad white boi
>Circumcision at a young age, induces trauma and therefore increases the spiritual energy of the individual

Attached: 1554100962260.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

For the same reason the worship Jews in the churches desguised as the christian religion.. Because theyre fucking stupid.

BTW: as i got older and understood the nature of the world and life (im talking about mid 20s at the latest), i realized that i could NEVER, NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS be straight after realizing part of my dick was cut off.. Never. Its traumatizing and serves nothing but a malevolent purpose..

It may seem like Im kind of finiky with my sex drive but im really not.. In reality im totally fair about it and stable..

I could never call myself a man after all of this shit has happened.. I dont really care if that causes collapse because i just use my best judgement and thats what it produces..

I would either be incel or gay but i could NEVER in my wildest dreams ever think of being straight.

To me having a circumcized dick is like being cousin larry from perfect strangers and wearing all this clown make-up and acting like a goofy ass effeminate bitch.. Your male sex drive is over.

|
|>
|
|
|

I think you're projecting your gayness too hard there faggot

(((Americans)))

I hope one day enough burgers will make a stand and end this barbaric practise.

Attached: 1546991675887s.jpg (250x248, 11K)

Branded by Shlomo.

Did they suck it after the snip?

Whelp, whatcha gonna do?

No. It want done in a hospital.

you know how the common folk would follow the traditions of their monarchs?

But we do.

fucking rabbi didn't get mine. goddamn kikes though. i feel bad for anyone who had this done.

Video very related

>confirm ya age little shvitz ya wouldn't want to know facts now would ya goy
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

It actually doesnt do anything like that... The little bit of smell that it produces is a pheromone to women.. Ive actually had dozens of them tell me this..

It is done to make our penises look more effeminate and goofy.. and for no other reason than pissing on our manhood.

I honestly would rather have no dick than a circumsized dick.. I honestly mean this with every ounce of my being.. A circumsized dick makes women laugh at you because that is the natural reaction.. To women it looks silly and effeminate.. its a vital part of their attraction to a man.. thats why they like all these brown uncircumsized people..

This is being done as a deliberate malevolent action. There no other legit reason for it. None whatsoever.

Would you think a woman with her nipples or pussy lips cut off looked natural?? And what happens when something isnt natural looking in this superficial society??? Its disgarded.

Brainwashed. I've had a handful of conversations with women about circumcision, and even one of them conceited that it's fucked up but she's glad it's normalized because she doesn't like how uncut dicks look. It's pretty sad that women get a say in their son's bodies.

But where did your foreskin went bruh?

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (425x286, 33K)

conceded*

I wasnt really talking to stupid people..

Plan on restoring? I'm too busy with school now but I will start in the summer. Literally only heard positive reviews from people who have done it.

You ever talk to your parents about butchering you? Shits rough. I did with mine. I was mad for the most part but I was mostly just sad that they got duped by the medical community and fucked me up as a consequence of it.

>Women don't like the look of an anatomically normal cock
>Prefer dried out, scarred, calloused mutant dick

American women are braindead from constant ingestion of fluoride

Stop talking to yourself then retard

It's normalization. From what I've heard from Europeans, women have the opposite view over there and think circumcised dicks look weird. I will also add, the women who acknowledge it's a fucked up act and prefer uncut guys in the states tend to display more intelligence overall than those who prefer mutilated cock. Then there's a handful of roasties that just don't care one way or the other.

Dude, women do like uncircumcized dicks.. why the fuck wouldnt they..

Its a very simple matter...

Its the same reason they say they like guys like NSYNC and guys who shave their body hair.. or sensitive guys..

Sure some of it is for practicality because it isnt good to be all filthy like a bum.. But most of it is being done because these women know what theyre doing.. they want to overthrow their men..

To women a circumcized dick looks like larry appleton.

Imagine what a faggot my dad was. He was uncut and my stupid narcissistic cunt of a mother persuaded him to get me cut. I've never been able to cum from sex.

John Harvey Kellogg told parents that a combination of circumcision of a daily breakfast would prevent boys from masturbating. It didn't actually work. Thankfully the doctor in charge of my birth told my parents that circumcision is medically unnecessary.

Sold probably for research.

Never talked to them. But I've considered restoring yeah.

LOL, you fucking loser.

John Harvey Kellogg told parents that a combination of circumcision and a daily breakfast of corn flakes would prevent boys from masturbating. It didn't actually work. Thankfully the doctor in charge of my birth told my parents that circumcision is medically unnecessary.

I don't know how many women you've talked to in the states, but I'd say 6 out of 10 times, they say they prefer circumcised guys because its either the norm or they're uneducated and think uncut dicks are nasty.

The same chick that acknowledged circumcision was fucked up, but was grateful it was normalized, even said that an uncut cock is a deal breaker for her. It's baffling how dumb women can be sometimes, and the subject of circumcision has made me even more sexist towards them with the more I discuss the subject with them. I've had similar discussions with my sisters too. Luckily, the one who is actively having kids said she would never cut her son because it's stupid and her husband isn't cut so she understands it's a pointless procedure.

Because "doctors" swindle them into doing it

Attached: mutilation.png (441x284, 43K)

Attached: 1514111514571.jpg (1000x2821, 1.08M)

>You ever talk to your parents about butchering you? Shits rough. I did with mine. I was mad for the most part but I was mostly just sad that they got duped by the medical community and fucked me up as a consequence of it.

Attached: 1514527230194.jpg (775x337, 142K)

So that their jewish masters can offer them as tributes to satan in exchange of unnameable powers and otherworldly knowledge