What's the nicest thing you can say to a girl?

What's the nicest thing you can say to a girl?

Attached: cdddda.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Let me tongue your fart box

I'm too scared to say anything to a girl.

Let me suck the stress out of those titties

That just seeing her smile brightens up your whole day.

You have nice hair
Your outfit looks good on you
You have a beautiful smile
You're kind hearted
You're good at (her passion)
I'm glad I met you

"Im a nice guy"

the key is to make it all about yourself

I appreciate you.

The best compliment I received is "You make me want to be a better man".

"I love the way you bother me." 10/10 best compliment I received

I told my gf that several times. And I've showed it by working out more, buying her a decent place to live and working more. Sometimes I don't know if she really appreciates. She says she does, but idk. It hurts really bad sometimes but I just tell myself I did those things for myself. I figure if I tell myself that enough eventually I'll believe it

They like crap like, "you light up the room." Or, "I can feel it when you walk in."

I don't want to sound too rude, but it sounds like you're not spending much time with her, which might make her a little bitter - you work out more, you work more, and I understand you're doing it to be better for her, but she doesn't get to enjoy you. At least for me, I don't care about having money as much as I care about spending time with my boyfriend.
Find balance between monetary gain and your relationship. We do appreciate what men do for us, but we also really appreciate our man.

The nicest thing you can say to a girl (or any other person) is something that's deeply personal and will touch them on an individual level.
We're all afraid to feel lonely and it's the moments where we feel someone truly understands us that makes us feel most appreciated.

tits or gtfo

I would hesitate to assassinate you

The sight of your decapitated head would upset me.

>You make everything work, everything worth it, everything okay.
>I feel nervous for the first time in years because I actually care about something.
>You speak so prettily that I don't care what you're saying, but that you're interesting enough that I always want to listen to you anyway.

Also just literally the way he smiles when I am being an annoying little brat speaks louder than a thousand words.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

AYO BITCH, YOU GOTTA PHAT PUSSY

Your flesh decays nicely.

This guy!

Attached: 40 oras.jpg (711x618, 179K)

Underrated post here. Generic niceties are just that - generic.

Hey bitch, even if you stapled your pussy shut I'd still text you.

Let me guess your weight,
Answer with your guess -20 pounds

"I would never rape you"

The best compliment you can give a girl is the one that is followed by an explanation. Anyone can say she is beautiful, but what about her makes her beautiful? Is it her cute laugh that pics you up and reminds you of how fortunate you are to be with her? Is it that she cooks for you and makes your favorite dishes when you know she's a bit tired?

Great compliments are to be found in justification behind them.

Not a compliment for girls who aren't overweight.

Hey dollface.

"here's my wallet and paycheck for all the emotional labour you've had to give for ever, have a nice life" and disappear forever

Hands down you'd be heralded a god among women

I will pay for everything and you'll never have to lift a finger. Ever, you don't have to have sex with me if you don't feel to.

>Please, let me tongue punch your fart box.

fixed

show bob

Y-y-you too...

Sit on daddies dick you useless whore

When you dont know them.
Probably say "hello, you look nice today"