Why Trump is A Better Choice Than Any Democrat

I'm personally not a fan of Trump's Administration. I do identify with him personally we both talk a lot of shit and don't a single fuck about what people think.

The Democrats are a bunch of fucking cowards that lie about being socially permissive and accepting. They don't care about individual freedom. I personally did not vote for the President I voted for Jill Stein, my first choice was Gary Johnson.

The main reason Trump is a better choice than any of the Democrats is he hasn't started any new wars. Imagine how many wars crooked Hillary would have started by now.

I guess I identify with him and my opinion is bullshit.

Attached: trumpchillinincheetos.jpg (1026x515, 121K)

fuck off israel

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 2.11M)

Piker for President

Attached: D9A9D87E-A1FA-4736-943B-7923F62DB0EF.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Bibis detail is pretty metal gear.

He was supposed to deport all Hispanics.

FUCKING DROPPED.

Attached: hardchoicejews.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Tulsi unless trump dunks on Epstein pedos

>fuck off israel?
Me Israel? Since when?

>He was supposed to deport all Hispanics.
That's a daring proposition. Do you understand the consequences of such an action?

Attached: 1553904125263.jpg (450x735, 146K)

>Tulsi

She's ex-military I could live with it.

You're a stupid cuck to be getting on the Trump Train after it's been derailed and set on fire.

Trump won't even defend himself.

i dont see another alternative at this point so gonna vote for trump. watching to see how things start playing out now the the Mueller report is done.

Attached: bTrump.gif (340x340, 1.74M)

>>He was supposed to deport all Hispanics.
>That's a daring proposition. Do you understand the consequences of such an action?
America becomes a better place. The invasive Hispanic menace ceases to steal away opportunity from European-Americans. The cost of labor goes up and everything is a little more expensive and my stocks take a hit, but I can still afford everything because I’m wealthy rather than greedy. I can finally go outside and not have to see gross beaners touching my damn food.

Attached: salty.jpg (600x763, 56K)

>The invasive Hispanic menace ceases to steal away opportunity from European-Americans

They have a lot of money and weapons. Trying to deport all of them would be very difficult. It would probably cause a civil war.

Anyway blame Reagan for the "Hispanic Menace".

>Trying to deport all of them would be very difficult. It would probably cause a civil war.
Good. Every one that does not go willingly should get a bullet to the face. They’re invaders — even the ones born here.

>I'm going to have to say that they give me a lot of problems on a day to day basis.

I was hopeful fro american and i wanted all of you to succed but now i just want see a good trash fire, so hopefully the shittiest candidate becomes president and the US gets so bad that the civil war starts

>I know the difference between Hispanic and Mexican. All Mexicans are Hispanic not all Hispanics are Mexican.

But Latin America has a lot of problems that North Americans don't want to have.

>Also being forced to believe that a Kenyan-Marxist and a Anglo-Jewish Zionist was a acceptable choice for the first African American President is a motherfucking insult to my intelligence.

I meant son of a Kenyan-Marxist and an Anglo-Jewish Zionist. Obama's mommy is related to Lena Dunham or some shit.

Attached: tinyfurniture.jpg (1482x898, 1022K)