Incel redpill

Time for baby first redpill. Why woman hate incels?
Sure incels make for perfect scapegoat and media is trying to associate right-wing movements with incels. But still, some woman bear some kind of "biological" hate for incel.
And that's what behind it. Biology.
In prehistoric times most women bred. And most males did not. Only alphas had access to pussy. While they had harems, the best beta could do was to figt another beta for right to have some leftovers low-quality woman.
Now comes the civilization - and its foundation, monogamy. Every male gets to reproduce. This makes them invested in maintaining and developing civilization. It also reduces infighting (societies that allow polygamy are ALWAYS more violent).
But genetically speaking, its not the best situation for a woman. Instead of being bred by genetically superior alpha chad (even as 10th concubine she could get his sperm all the same as rest of harem), she had to settle for some loser.
And now - here comes the sexual revolution. With societal constraints on sex removed, everything reverted into the natural order. What is worse, woman don't NEED betas anymore. They have daddy welfare state. They can get pregnant by chad and the state will give them resources to raise a child. WIthout welfare state, they would either starve on the street or had to offer their used up pussy to some beta. But now resources are extracted by the state from betas to give them to a woman.

So, there you have it. Incels are hated by a woman because its just biology. They despise incel inferior genes.

Attached: 2YRZBi4FZVHefEm4mdrpkjqx28RQNdJxtd2pqkE2y794sb8Hbn4JtddUfAGKjKNSPu4hX8WMaNRrHEWnLtCjodUeF3UrSxfViHc. (640x425, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/5e31p7/hitting_posterior_fornix_what_were_your_partners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2833377/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If incels have inferior genes how come IQ is dropping?

Attached: IncelRising.jpg (4924x1396, 789K)

blacks are incels though

med race ftw btw

What's the motivation of the people who keep spamming this stuff?

how do you get a chad jawline ?

reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/5e31p7/hitting_posterior_fornix_what_were_your_partners/
incels are on to something

naturallly

Do we have statistics that separate it based on race? I suspect the reason is due to western countries flooding themselves with low IQ brown people.

>t. kike

the fuck did you said to me mutt?

No they're not ur incel

Women hate incels because they know the wall will eventually hit, and the chances that they will land on the Chad chair are low, so they blame the 80% who aren't Chad's for having to either settle for a lower class man or becoming a cat lady.

Piker Pill

Attached: 58A3392B-79BA-466F-B4A2-6EF8F3BCDC4E.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

You don't seem to really understand IQ or race very well

you heard me shlomo

Anybody with half a brain in their head is turned off by heavy entitlement plus an inferiority complex. Get the fuck over yourself if you actually want to get what you wanr

Women hate them because they are told to hate them this idea that women select the genetically superior mates is flawed women didn't pick anything men violently competed with one another to get mates so only the strong or smart more often than not the smartest males won at some point we deiced that monogamy was better (it was) and it revolutionized resource management and ultimately innovation the things wrong today from women come exclusively from the way we shaped society not there biology they didn't pick shit they are just trophy's . You want to fix women? get rid of welfare social safety nets child support and alimony and stop tolerating the behavior

Poland and Post Soviet countries don't have brown influx of people and in last 20 years they gain ~4IQ points from ~95 in late 80s to ~99-100 now.

The data comes from in-family studies done on Norwegian conscripts.

The study concluded that the decrease in IQ was due to dysgenic fertility, that is - women fucking dumber men.

And when the brown/black conquest of the West is completed because 80% of white men are cut out of the game, such incels should join the invaders. Every incel should be walking around with a string of roastie scalps hanging from his neck like a warlord.

Only incels and teenagers actually believe shit like this.

It really isn't that hard to get casual sex or a long term relationship, and I'm pretty average looking, kind of flabby and out of shape, not at all a chad. Most people posting this shit are probably like 19 and think just because they haven't lost their virginity yet they never will. Its the bitching that really turns women off.

>women didn't pick anything men violently competed with one another
you think woman preferred to be impregnated by some wimp that would be easily killed and she and her child would just die without protection?

The OP picture is there to show you that "inferior" genes doesn't mean intelligence. Women don't give a single shit about that, even if they say they do. They just want you to look good.

People are having less sex in general, but of course it hits men harder
Its starting to look comical, because you really have not bad looking dudes being virgins
Also the people in a relationship, are having less and less sex
A chad buddy of mine is lucky when he has sex 2 times a month, even though he is in a relationship, also he does not get any blowjobs, only normal missionary sex
His last relationship was the same, maybe sex 1 a month, also no blowjobs, nothing special
I know several good looking guys who either cant get a girl, or even if they have one, they cannot have sex on a normal basis
Its really a clown world

Women never have, and never will select for intelligence. There's this cope among normal people who confuse success and social intelligence with actual intelligence, while unironically calling all great minds our species produced as ugly betas by the standards they hold for men. Truth is, any one who's ever been truly intelligent, wasn't good looking (most not even for their time, let alone modern female hypergamous standards). Intelligence is not a trait females desire. Evolutionary biology remedied this by making intelligent people less impulsive, and thus less aggressive which won't cause infighting with low inhibition alphas that the women desire. Intelligence is also correlated with empathy, which causes the intelligent to give their work freely for the good of others, making women and their children benefit from the work of men who might not pass on their genes. This only worked due to the concept of the tribe, men convinced themselves that "at least MY kind is benefiting".

Also, you have to remember the main reason civilization was established. It wasn't for progress or a higher standard of living, it was to stop the violence. Women and alphas were dragged kicking and screaming by the threat of bands of roving betas, not by the kindness of their own hearts. Betas don't have to prodive resources, their mere existence is a threat to women's hypergamous utopia, because once they start banding/rallying behind any cause (or for no reason at all), they suddenly start being human beings again, rather than resource drones. Tempt not a desperate man, and there's no man more desperate than those with nothing to lose. Women's inherent dislike for none alphas will be their undoing. Because even when their utopia is achieved, they can't leave well enough alone, and they'll poke the hornet nest. Look at how they invade the spaces of absolute bottom feeding, undesirable males like comics and video game, just to inform them of how much they dislike them.

Because IQ isn't sexually selected for you moron.

>women didn't want those mates so your wrong
Nice straw man

it doesn't matter what they wanted if the "wimps" found a way to out compete and take down the "non wimps" he would take his prize and pass down his genes the women had no say in the matter could a women resist is the male was so wimpy that he could not control her physically sure but that probably did not happen that often

The reason you're an incel is probably because you think you're entitled to hot girls. Are you what girls would consider a hot guy? Probably not. If you're willing to adjust your expectations to include plain girls you wont be an incel for long unless you're an incurable autist who basically can't function in normal life.

Of course its not hard, but you have to be an absolute bitch to a women to get sex
And thats something i would never do
For me, im pretty honest to girls
I tell them look, come over, ill fuck you, or good luck try finding someone else, im not going along with your bullshit
And thats a way of being i can stand behind, and of course some dont like that, some do
The thing is, when you are online dating or you dont know many girls IRL, your chances are basically zero. A girl can get so many good looking guys of tinder or something, you literally cannot convince why you are the best option.
So getting it done in real life is the best option, but you really have to be low inhib and somewhat good looking. Most people nowdays are bad at social interaction due less expierence and autism and that kind of stuff, so its hard
But even if you are lucky and it works, you get the number of a girl in real life, you are still entering this bullshit online dating world, because you chat with her on the phone, that will fuck you up
The best thing is to just maybe make out a date for a meet up, but no small talk on whatsapp, no - what are you doing etc
You get her number, and you get her to come over in at least 1 week. And then you fuck her.
Chances are pretty good that you might meet again, but all this chatting, and online its all bullshit, it does not work

A very excellent post from a leaf. Insane, didn't know men with brains existed, let alone leafs. Maybe men are starting to wake up... doubt it though. Too many wives, sisters, mothers, daughters to think about. No way MY little angel could be the same!

Attached: 1537513769350.jpg (2894x4093, 3.66M)

I’m very racist but even I have to admit blacks excel socially, nerdy (Uncle) blacks are rare.

And the ugly blacks tend not to be incels because they’ll fuck ANYTHING.

just become gay

incel, not Uncle.

>t. Phone poster

It was a rhetorical question.
I know women don't care about intelligence - it's all in the picture I posted.

> Of course its not hard, but you have to be an absolute bitch to a women to get sex

What? Being a bitch is the last thing you want to be.

> And thats something i would never do
For me, im pretty honest to girls

If you're just being autistic on purpose you can't exactly complain about your lack of success.

Also fuck online dating, its a waste of time. Tinder is the worst, the kind of people on it are mostly garbage. Plenty of women aren't on that shit.

yep

Attached: Ghost_Rider_Vol_2_46.jpg (400x609, 83K)

So you think that proves that reproductive strategy is something humans dont have? That would mean we are the only species without it

Anyone that uses this term is full of shit. Hiding behind a proxy little faggot nigger. You aren't polish. Your a fucking kike. I have a wife and children and we are better and smarter and whiter than you'll ever be. Sage and report this bullshit non political thread.

you seem upset.

>smarter
>Your a fucking kike
yeet yett

I'm 26 and Jow Forums with a good job and still a virgin.
>Its the bitching that really turns women off
No. It's my 4/10 face.

Attached: cujpaygueaipqqo.jpg (676x423, 42K)

>The reason you're an incel is probably because you think you're entitled to hot girls. Are you what girls would consider a hot guy? Probably not.

Congratz, you found the issue. Hot guys are 10% of guys, hot girls are 50% of girls. Most incels are average guys who feel entitled to an average girl. Setting for a landwhale is easy, but it's not a win.

Pilpul. Thank you both for proving my point, kike faggots.

I think basically anyone who doesn't have a glaring deficiency or something is pretty capable of breeding if they don't expect it to just fall into their laps. If I can get a girlfriend with relative ease, then any normal person who isn't grossly obese or doesn't have some mental condition or whatever.can too if they just try and have realistic expectations.

Attached: 1554649161334.jpg (969x911, 96K)

You can say what you and believe it, hell you can do what you want but youll never be able to change the facts that a persons adjustment or acceptence of social programming is unintelligence.. It is a constantly draining consumation.. The more you are adjusted the more your energy and vitality is leaking and being disapated..

You can say what you like because we live in communism.. But if it wasnt for intelligence in the world all these people who talk all this alpha/beta shit would be starving...

All this nature talk commoning from man who has no touch with nature..

Women are ruling the world right now and there is very little of any kind of alpha happening.. Even though it may seem like it..

When you take away what these betas have done you have 3rd world slums and psuedo-civilizations like the aztecs...

If you take that away you have the animal world.. Just animals walking through their own shit..

Jesus guy.. I dont know what happened to you but you aregument is just as absurd as all the other nonsense people use to justify some other problem which they refuse to look at or deal with directly.

BTW: your view of history is off.. You act as if everyone was tearing each other apart like some kind of reptile bloodbath.. But this is quite a distortion of the truth..

You sound like a very dull bulb who is angry at the world and wants to take it out on the little guys like a passive aggressive toadie. Go beat up some old ladies for not agreeing with you.

That doesnt answer my question tho

>memeflaggot memeflagging
Color me WHITE

> Hot guys are 10% of guys, hot girls are 50% of girls

No, not really. Its about the same for both sexes. Male social skills tend to be worse on average though, because of the internet and video games. That's a bigger issue. Chances are most anons on Jow Forums just talk to less people and meet fewer new people than their opposite sex equivalent would.

Seriously, knock off this male inferiority complex shit, its gay af

Can we have this discusion without emotional knee jerk reactions back and forth?

A post this elementary should not be controversial.

I don't know or care about your question. The fact of the matter is its not extraordinarily difficult to get laid as even a very average looking and acting male. You don't have to be exceptionally fit or suave or anything, although it would obviously help, its far from necessary.

You would think pol would react to it a little different than some twitter feminist
Oh well

Why are you so irrationaly angry???
If you dont care about what i asked, why the 40 Word responses?

There is a mistake, thinking about it:
>incel inferior genes
Women have not been sexual selectors for more than ten thousand years, so they're still selecting for traits most beneficial to hunter/gatherer society. The 'incel' genes are not nessesarily inferior in civilisation, but women who have the ability to select for genes useful to civilisation have never been selected for. This also answers this:

Yes, male social skills being worse because of the internet (as if girls didn't spend as much time on social media) is a more convincing explanation than sexual revolution + human nature.
The point is that men have never been at such a disadvantage since prehistorical times, it's not an inferiority complex. Of course if one really tries it's not difficult to fuck a 4/10, but that's just not relevant.

Attached: berlusconi_gif.gif (416x372, 1.93M)

Dude holy fuck, I'm a 5"4 fat manlet and even I have success with good looking women. Its a numbers game. Find every good looking woman you can, talk to them, get to know them and make it clear you want them 1 on 1, not with some friends.

out of say...1000 women I've talked to like this I got laid twice.

If I can do it, any of you can.

I'm not angry, I just don't really understand what you're so intent about?

So your question is that surely humans have a "reproductive strategy", i.e most women only fucking alpha males and leaving the rest in the dirt, right?

Well if that were true, how is it the case that I, pretty much a beta male, short, not muscular, bad at sports, not very outgoing, etc. can get a girlfriend, whom I met at college, relatively easily, and also how many guys I know who are not at all chads or alpha males have girlfriends or wives? Its not that hard to conclude just from daily life that you don't have to be a "chad" to not be an incel, and to that having a sex life doesn't actually require some kind of herculean effort on the average male's part.

So about human reproductive strategy, I don't know, I'm not a biologist or an anthropologist. But I find it hard to believe its what you think it is.

Is she Irish?

right, its weird how he is so angry when responding to us (im the just got from phone to laptop)
no one even denied that most can get laid if they focus on it, but thats his immediate and intense reaction
ive seen this phenomena of low value men chanting that mantra whenever the topic of human sexual nature is discussed, and i would like to know why they do it, even when its irrelevant to what is discussed

im the guy you are responding to, now on laptop
when did I state that " i.e most women only fucking alpha males and leaving the rest in the dirt, right? "
" But I find it hard to believe its what you think it is."
I literally never once said what I think it is
"Well if that were true, how is it the case that I, pretty much a beta male, short, not muscular, bad at sports, not very outgoing, etc. can get a girlfriend, whom I met at college, relatively easily, and also how many guys I know who are not at all chads or alpha males have girlfriends or wives? Its not that hard to conclude just from daily life that you don't have to be a "chad" to not be an incel, and to that having a sex life doesn't actually require some kind of herculean effort on the average male's part." this is the interesting part, whenever some man has a irrationaly emotional and berserk reaction to discussing this they are low value men, and open about being so.
what I want to know is what causes men like you to have this exact same reaction IRL and online?

Hey niggerfaggots,

My name is Chad, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, incels who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my chin.

Attached: bro.jpg (1091x614, 146K)

see why the exact reaction?
im not "only top 20 men get women" posting, im just asking why do low value low confidence guys allways react to this topic the exact same way

I hate to use these terms but he's the definition of a bluepilled. They believe that the world has never been better and whatever bad happens to you is your fault and your fault only.

I'd become bluepilled again if I could, no lying. It's an easy way to live.

No, she's English actually

>Well if that were true, how is it the case that I, pretty much a beta male, short, not muscular, bad at sports, not very outgoing, etc. can get a girlfriend, whom I met at college, relatively easily, and also how many guys I know who are not at all chads or alpha males have girlfriends or wives?
Nice anegdotal evidence faggot. Stats are obvious. 30% of young males dont have sex.

im struggling to not call them white knights, but honestly im not communing up with any rational explanation why they always do it
ive had the discussion with men obviously less attractive than me, who personaly know women interested in me/women I went out with, and they still bring up the same talking points
its kinda surreal

Because they're doing that to themselves through their shitty attitudes towards the whole thing, as exemplified by this entire fucking thread.

shit was so cash

> bluepilled

For fuck's sake. I used to think like this until I actually got out into the real world and experienced what it was like. So yeah, I guess experience somehow made me less knowledgeable about sex and relationships than some armchair expert virgins.

>have sex
rapist
>don't have sex
incel

>Time for baby first redpill. Why woman hate incels?

Better question is why do incels hate themselves?

the "chad" in this picture is still a chinlet jawlet
women have insanely high standards now

better question is why do u hate eggs

no offense, but whenever I observed this reaction you are having on social media or IRL, it was always men who get less attention than me
you are the one to go there so I don't really feel bad about insulting you
there is obviously a societal problem of young men being completely unable to connect with women, and your denial of it makes me think that you are suffered from crippling confidence issues, and might still worry about slipping to the "other side" of haves and have nots of the topic

Stop bumping this faggot thread, faggots.

Why are malocclusions so common nowadays?

It's easier to accept reality than to look at it critically, perhaps wanting to change it.
Just like women get entrenched in this disgusting degenerate social climate, weak-minded men can come to accept it passively too.

Yeah, I don't like using these terms either, but it's the most concise way of defining you.
Just to see how far the rabbit hole you are: do you REALLY believe that this whole incel/MRA/redpill phenomenon is due to males suddenly becoming autistic and depressed or do you even consider the possibility that there might be some truth in it?
Once again, we are talking about STATISTICS, anedoctal evidence is worthless in this regard.

Attached: stalker.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

as different forms of arranged marriages (from the Islamic buy/sell kind to "I know someone you would like" kind) disappear, an underclass of men and women begins to form
what the angry betas ITT are basically saying, is that the truth of the matter is, when societies that arranged marriages for millenia stop doing that in a blink of an eye, what happens is, everyone magicaly finds a partner, cept those who refuse to do so.
this is magical thinking, bordering on mental disorder

it kinda reminds one of baby boomers refusing to accept that their grandkids cant find a job

Nice to see the Habsburgs are still kicking.

Attached: habsburg.jpg (900x578, 63K)

So, who cared and looked after Stacey while pregnant and after birth? Chad? But he's busy with his 5 other wives.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2833377/

No. When you look at the data, the ratio was less than 2:1. 1.1:1 up to 1.4:1

=> Yes males often had multiple partners, but in most cases we pair bond. Any harems which existed were small.

Please stop trying to psychoanalyze me because I don't lack for confidence at all.

> there is obviously a societal problem of young men being completely unable to connect with women

Yeah, I agree. But I think its largely self inflicted and self-perpetuating. I'm 23 now. I didn't lose my virginity until about two and a half years ago. Until then, I believed all this incel crap. But then I got a crush on this girl in college (before my current gf) who lived in the same apartment block as me. I worked up the courage to ask her out and then "wow holy fuck, that really wasn't so hard". It didn't last long and I've been through a few ups and downs since before getting with my current gf, but I've found overall its not nearly as difficult as I used to think it would be and like incels tend to make out.

So how exactly does incel theory about how human sexual relations work explain my situation. It doesn't as far as I can see.

>any one who's ever been truly intelligent, wasn't good looking
WRONG, this is a gay myth created by hollywood. Examples of good looking intelligent men: Thomas Jefferson (who fucked tons of bitches on trips to England), Nikola Tesla (who was desired by bitches despite having no desire for them), Richard Feynman. Intelligence is correlated with being good looking in studies.

> I worked up the courage to ask her out
>I, pretty much a beta male, short, not muscular, bad at sports, not very outgoing
you posted the above, which strongly indicates a problem with confidence
I don't get nervous when talking to women, its not normal to have to work up the courage for it like you are about to throw fists
you accepting it as normal shows that im right and that there is a major problem

Dentist here: read up on class III malocclusions and outgroup depression. Honk honk

Once I got over that wall and realized it was pretty painless, the confidence issue went away. That's the issue, the stumbling block imposed by the incel mentality. Once that's gone, that's it.

Seriously, if its so fucking easy for you get with women, why the incel shit? I'm the one here with a healthy, active sex life, trying to explain how its not actually very hard to get laid, and you're the one apparently bitching about how women won't fuck most men, but apparently you also have no problem with that sort of thing.

And again, stop with the amateur psychoanalysis you memeflag cunt

if we trust your description of yourself, and also our eyes, than yes, im the more attractive dude here

and you know why unlike you I don't have anxiety when talking to women? cause im attractive
you act like those two are entirely unconnected

Attached: 19959311_131765697417843_4681830166637066371_n.jpg (954x960, 249K)

and still, NONE OF THAT disproves my one claim here
there is a societal problem of men being unable to ever get a partner, and just telling them to be themselves bro is not going to solve it

thanks for the nightmare fuel

lmao you look like a fucking girl dude

You look Brazilian.

You look central/southeastern/north/northeastern to be more precise
You wouldn't pass as southern

if your girl has my jaw line, she also has a cock

this
niggers have that monkey skull shape

I never understood the ethnic situation in brazil, always heard here that southern=good
care to drop a pill, since the thread theme has largely been abandoned

Not MY girl, but you do in fact look like a girl. Also how old are you, like 17?

25, good genes and all that
the reason you associate beauty and long hair with not being masculine is your insecurity
this has been studied

tl;dr South Brazil is mostly recent European diaspora
All of the Cone Sul (Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil) region is mostly Italian, German and Slavic
The central areas are mostly Old Spanish and Portuguese stock, heavily mixed with natives and blacks
The North is all natives
The Northeast is black+natives and 4 dutch people