Knowing you WILL die and you WILL be judged by God is the final redpill

Knowing you WILL die and you WILL be judged by God is the final redpill

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 892K)

Amen brother.
I'm scared for my judgement.

Attached: jesus-matrix.jpg (448x298, 45K)

No I won't KIKE!!!

thank you

i continue to stay on the side of light and righteousness

Attached: 1510604950866.jpg (750x726, 261K)

So user, while Yemen was starved into oblivion by people you voted for and you supported, did you at least call your rep and ask him to cut it out?

So user, while old people were thrown out of their homes for war refugees that the people you voted for and supported did you at least protest? Did you at least ask your politicians that you voted for and supported to maybe give up lying for lent?

>Implying the people have any control over the govt.
No, Abdul. He didn't.

So user, while you were in that place of suffering, suffering caused by deception, did you at least try to surrender your freedom to lie?

>nowing you WILL die and you WILL be judged by God

Judged for not being Zionists. Look where it got jesus. He is in hell now.

jews are the synagogue of satan, nana nana boo boo ! ha ha !

everyone laugh at the jew

Attached: 1507742242122.jpg (1920x1440, 233K)

Yeah, right. Everyone is helpless. The opposite of what Christ taught. You are why Canada sucks. You are why you have Trudeau while China has Xi and Russia has Putin.

Attached: IMG_0508.jpg (373x280, 13K)

Yep. I might be going to hell, but it makes me happy knowing you fascists will burn.

He went to hell to get your grandma out. Leaves more room for you.

Believe in Jesus. You don't have to be a jew if you don't want to.
Luke 23:
>35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.

>36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,

>37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.

>38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.

>39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

>40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

>41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

>42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

>43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

>I'm scared for my judgement
Plead the Blood of Christ.

don’t be
unless you fap. then yeah be very afraid

you know you can move back to russia now right?

You're trying to morally condemn individuals for crimes they didn't commit, retard. It's moral posterity, that's all. Why not just go back to the shit hole you're from and fix it, since this is such a concern of yours.

>you think Jow Forums is fascist?

go back to plebbit faggot

Jesus has raised the dead of the underworld, he has taught them the way of the Lord. Even in death there is salvation if you are willing to accept him.

maybe you should learn how greentext before you talk about Reddit, Mr. Redditor

I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior

Me and God are fine. IT is fine with me being a racist who thinks Jews are demons and niggers belong in Africa and all countries should have walls and ban immigration. God is sovereign, and so too should be we.

God has no right to judge me.
If he shat me on this cursed earth, it's his fault for all I did wrong. If he didn't, it's his fault for letting him happen.
Besides, he doesn't want to fuck with one of the members of the race that fucking crucified his only son.

>6,000+ vacation days
>No-shows work
>doesn't interact with fellow employees
>gross negligence
>failure to follow instructions
God is up for review.

It is so, but god is love too do well to remember this but yes he has his zeal. Do well to respect it if he placed it in you for it is older then you.

>we should be good so that we can avoid punishment not in the future, not because we are human beings who have the capacity to greatly affect other peoples' lives!!!

False spirit be driven from here and be bound to hell! God is greater!

TAKE DESERTJEW PILL OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP!!!

Attached: 1544056715832.jpg (450x720, 614K)

God is busy eating some pussy
He doesnt give a fuck about anyone

Wow you're really bitter when the truth hit you. You must have liked it when that priest molested you.

I pray for your soul.

Kys you fucking kike faggot. You disgusting shot headed JEW. SPAWN OF SATAN. KYS

Attached: 5C5D7E48-73E1-4A02-AB0F-CB80B8993EBD.jpg (600x883, 219K)

Stfu and gtfo kike

Attached: 7774FE30-38C4-41BB-AB9A-C1DAE7AA35BD.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

im not scared of my judgement I welcome it and if my honor isn't enough if my deeds too evil my hands too stained I care little for the pain required to be cleansed

my fears were killed in me long ago and no dogma you beat into my head will stop, slow, or confuse me.