Dark web

I’ve been to Jow Forums multiple times because I heard it had hackers and was part of the dark web, but some of you guys seem alright (like the video game form). Is there a hacker page that I’m missing or are you guys just secretive?

Attached: 3A397D84-3FCD-4158-BAD1-D8242162C96C.jpg (618x410, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, can I be hacked for coming in here

Literally anyone in the world almost can post here, why are you pretending like this is a collective, or a group, or a movement? To push a narrative?

I hacked your computer already

Attached: 1554642126516.jpg (568x726, 41K)

I know your tricking me because I did it through my phone. I heard you can’t trace my up with a cell phone

julian assange is the illegitimate son of bill clinton.
I will reveal the proof here tomorrow.

The hacker known as Jow Forums is on here sometimes.

Wait, is Jow Forums website named after the hacker?

Other way around.

This is bait. Not even politics.
-> /trash/

No one is THIS fucking stupid.

Your passwords are safe with us and we don’t allow phishing scams. Board of peace

Yeah the secret page is lemonparty.com

I got your ip address, get out now or I'm putting a rootkit virus on your computer

>not knowing that secret societies recruit you and that you dont seek them out to join

its almost like you are not redpilled on secret societies.

/thread

post your credit card number in the name field to access the hidden parts of Jow Forums. they will show up in the post censored like below.

Attached: Gold.jpg (298x441, 49K)

Watch this documentary and then be warned
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Did you know that you actually have to be over 18 to post here?
Definitely.

We know all, but will not tell you anything!

It can’t be traced if you put it in a microwave but you have to be quick about it

The hacking forums are

the kikes shutdown lemon party

This, I have also hacked user's computer.

Op, I am ddos your mainframe. prepare to have your Ip address stolen and sold on teh deep web

Attached: Blank+_240ddd250d24667f24463b39cd197f98.jpg (600x583, 82K)

Only the twisted evil government hacks people. Jow Forums is a board of peace

The hacker known as Jow Forums will be hacking your cell phone this evening

All of the l33t hackers hang out on . Go and make a thread about it over there, OP.

I have traced you and I'm not surprised how much dick you suck. Fucking christ delete those folders.

I can tell from distance you tried to hide by using "safeguard" softwares to protect your location by it doesn't work. You are already hon...hacked ! Nice Nvidia chipset you've got there !

Attached: 1550506830903.jpg (634x870, 136K)

Do you want to buy some bump?

only things on the dark net is cp (monitored by the fbi), drug trade (monitored by the fbi) and a cool collection of like 30,000 neat e-books. (monitored by the fbi)

the ONLY reason people go there is one of those reasons you pedo fuck

Wanna go to the dark web nigga just turn off the light lmao

OP you are litterally retarded. We do social hacking with memes and everyonce and a while you get links to sketchy internet shit that you wouldn’t find elsewhere.

Look in the pizza gate threads to meet people

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/