Hey Jow Forums, how come the sky used to be bluer?

Hey Jow Forums, how come the sky used to be bluer?

youtu.be/mMfxI3r_LyA

Attached: 8C640D83-2F44-4A4B-95E7-718A00D9988B.png (1334x750, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqATQtwOY34
youtube.com/watch?v=eWUC5Q0RCAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chemtrails.

Attached: 38BB4F81-0321-43AB-817B-C53EE0F1DE8A.gif (348x300, 611K)

I been thinking that. Our sky in CA is always kind of hazy. I notice when they spray the chem trails, they spread out for miles and eventually it covers the whole sky. I remember how nice and blue the sky used to be. I haven't seen it in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqATQtwOY34

My old timeline was high def. This shit is blurry. Not my eyes. I'm 20/10.

You think that is the color straight off the camera, dummy? What is color correction?

Cow farts. Just ask AOC.

Fun fact, it’s scientifica impossible for chemtrails to be be exhaust contrails. Why you ask? Because even at a mere 25 miles per hour, smoke is dissipated almost completely. The average airliner cruising speed is around 500 knots, roughly 575 miles per hour. What is it? Metallic compounds to further climate change? Chemical compounds to lower our immune systems? I don’t know, it really could be anything, but it’s not exhaust. Bro dozers are a great example. When they burn a rich fuel mixture, which produces black smoke aka “rolling coal” when they hammer down on the exhaust, dissipates very quickly when driving. Jet fuel is very similar to diesel as well. (Keep in mind, that is a very fuel rich mixture that burns very inefficiently, which air craft would not do)

It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 97AFBAB1-83EF-4401-8798-41BBD0187717.jpg (960x526, 87K)

Attached: sun simulator.jpg (576x433, 40K)

This is the same shit people say about how there didn't used to be controls and that's a new thiung. yjasys tpta; itter niyydhiyl snf proplr str judy trmrmbrtrtinh yhinhd etonh. yhsy'd noy yhr esy iy udrf yo br. people have treally unretylable memorts smnf iy'd judy s prtrvty rcsmplr sd yo hoe asnd that's

The jews

There's a particular sky I used to love to lounge under.
It was an incredibly dark blue with the sun out here, almost looked like a storm was coming but never did. I never see that sky anymore.
It's sad.

Monsanto has teamed up with the US gov and Barack Obama to create a new form of chem trail that causes cancer that they have the cure for but they won’t let us have it. Also the earth is flat and anything that makes me mad is a mossad psyop. Thank you

I cant believe I just watched that music video.
the video was a great analogy for Sweden. Le Cuck.
a better version of the same but non-cucked theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWUC5Q0RCAA

Thanks for that link I’ve been trying to find that song

For the record I’m a finn and I’m moving back to Finland in May

the flames are all long gone but the pain lingers on

Attached: Pink Floyd The Wall 1982.mkv_snapshot_00.20.08_[2019.04.07_19.20.37].png (1920x800, 1.48M)

The sky is green now

Attached: E050C5E8-75C6-4B48-8289-B76015AE2AD1.jpg (1200x798, 133K)

Sun used to be more yellow too. Now it's bright white.

why do u h8 thiccs tho

>doesnt understand how atmosphere works
>doesnt understand CO2 emissions
>doesnt understand light refraction
>posts retarded post on Jow Forums

Yeah sounds about right for a swede

because i am an ectomorph myself

Based boomer music.

Attached: l-6871-favorite-pink-floyd-album-the-wall.jpg (700x597, 246K)

This but unironically

You probably moved to some fucking shitty nigger ghetto where there’s refinery’s near by

Mmmm I can smell the fucking jews