Avicii's Music Video "For a Better Day" and the pedophile elite

What does pol think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

Even if you can't stand his music (I'm a massive fan) this is a quite different video than pretty much anything I've seen. It portrays 2 masked figures executing a bunch of powerful-elite- pedophiles. with a twist at the end.

Remember, Avicii was one of THE most popular producers on earth, IMO for good reason, but when a musician (especially in the EDM scene) releases an album that shows a cabal of pedophiles getting murdered, and also branded as a pedophile, well its just VERY unusual...the song is different than his other ones too, the lyrics more vague, sinister sounding

At the end of the video the music stops, which itself is strange, and then makes damn sure you understand whats going on.

Avicii's other videos are all interesting, and tell stories, but they are generally happy-silly, not anything close to this level of darkness. This video is violent, some of the sounds such as when the 2 characters are knocking one of the pedo's teeth out, is included, its also missing that signature Avicii bridge that he always used to tie the song together.

I'm not gonna say Avicii was murdered for this. But I remember the day the news broke he had died, he was in Muscat, Oman with friends on vacation. I remember the local police IMMEDIATELY ruled out foul play. Then a week later they announced

That he drank a bottle of wine, broke it, then slashed his own throat. How the police could immediately rule out homicide when they find a man with his throat slashed is beyond me.

Avicii was terribly depressed, abused the fuck out of drugs and had to retire at 26 due to pancreatitis and other health complications. But when he "killed himself" he was planning a come back, working on a new album and his friends and associates all said he was excited and happy and healthier than ever

Whatever happened, that music video is absolutely based.

... anyway, thoughts?

Attached: avicii.png (1668x743, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVJ4XUWMGc&list=RDtBVJ4XUWMGc&start_radio=1&t=43
forum.studio.se/topic/30754-feedback-sökes/?tab=comments#comment-478522
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY
nypost.com/2019/04/01/nxivm-member-admits-to-enslaving-woman-in-a-locked-room-for-2-years/amp/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
youtube.com/watch?v=hzdIoghbFzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt he dead

I meant to say releases a video like this, not album

yeah, slashed his throat in Muscat, Oman while on vacation with friends... fucking sketchy ass shit

Heating up a brand that says "fuck jannies"

here is a screen cap from the very end of the video. Where did the "Day of the Rope" thing come from? because this video ends with them publicly hanging the most successful of the pedophiles

Attached: avicii2.png (1653x775, 861K)

He just needed to wait a year until Trump sent the mini-cabal to jail and he wouldn't have had his throat slit.

This is from the ending of the video, that cuts back to make it abundantly clear that the meeting at the beginning was between human traffickers and a wealthy customer

Attached: avicii3.png (1919x781, 807K)

This guy found Avicii's very first songs uploaded by (Timberman) on the studio forum in 2006,
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVJ4XUWMGc&list=RDtBVJ4XUWMGc&start_radio=1&t=43

Here's his first post ever,
forum.studio.se/topic/30754-feedback-sökes/?tab=comments#comment-478522

Attached: Avicii.png (670x348, 405K)

Guy got clipped, right? Jow Forums was not concerned at the time. Defacto bump while I watch.

oh wow thanks friend!! I truly appreciate it!

I think its very possible he was murdered, as i mentioned they immediately claimed it was not a homicide, even tho his throat was slashed with a broken wine bottle

Avicii was staying on a nice ocean beach Hotel.
It's was said that he saw a Pedo raping a child bride and then confronted the guy. One slash with wine bottle to the neck and the Avicii body was taken to a remote inland prince's estate where no could be arrested for a crimes.

>very possible

more like abundantly clear to anyone who isnt a retarded cuck jewslave.

i almost let the world and my stupid cuck "friends" bluepill me, but this thread has made me realize that its more real than ever. the world is being controlled by various mafia, and they want to turn the whites into slaves.

stuff like this doesnt happen by accident

Attached: 1508676767934.jpg (800x600, 141K)

There was a cdan post about avicii imolying he was standing up for a little girl bride in Oman, the "husband" killed him later that night by stabbing

When I heard he died I also heard he was fighting against human trafficking and shit. Seemed fairly likely that he'd been killed even then, and I was pretty bluepilled back then.

Bump

Not the biggest Avicii fan, or EDM fan in general but the more I think about it the more I resent not getting into it earlier. Non nigger shit, and guys like this make it hard not to feel a general pull since it's not typical musical industry insanity.

Also, I heard that Avicii mostly directed that video himself!

When speaking about the 'For A Better Day' video, Avicii said, “The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on earth.

"It’s an issue about which I hope to start a louder discussion, especially now with the huge number of families on the move from war torn countries looking for safety and shelter," he said.

Attached: Avicii.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I think he was murdered. The immediate announcement of "no foul play" seals the deal for me. How the fuck could they say that about a man whos throat had been slashed by a wine bottle??

Thanks!! I didn't realize that he directed the video.. it was def important to him. fucking bastards. RIP Avicii

Yeah 10 years ago I got into it and haven't gone back, I just love it. Some great artists. non nigger shit, I would recommend are Seven Lions, Above and Beyond, Tipper, James Zabeila, Ferry Corsten, BT old school Tiesto (his new shit is garbage)

just like most of you faggots obsessed with how "evil" sex is he was probably projecting

Attached: iybYMEl.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

Ah podesta would be proud of you, the ol its the people against pedophiles that are the REAL pedos!!! Noone said sex was evil you stupid fuck , its the child rape and human trafficking thats the issue

oh you mean like that extortion cult that openly walks around with their magic pedo priest decoder rings?

how the fuck do you kill yourself with a wine bottle? injuring yourself and bleeding out is one of the least painless ways to kill yourself.

Whatever man, it all sounds a bit far-fetched to me. Anyway it's late here, I'm off to bed.

This video is mental masturbation.You bongs will never rise up, its not in your DNA/history to do so.

yes I think he was murdered the suicide sounds like bullshit

(((They))) killed him for it.

Attached: 1512174038317.png (500x457, 155K)

wtf

This video accurately portrays EXACTLY what has to happen to get this fucking planet back on track.

World.
Fucking.
Wide.

Q is not going to do shit. Its a psyop to make us all think that someone is actually going to do shit. Trump is suckin Zionist cock and was known to have traveled on Lolita Express and hung out with Epstein a few times. Congress is filled with this fucking filth and Trump has done FUCK ALL to drain the swamp. NO ONE and I mean fucking NO ONE is coming to save us and more importantly the children.

Total fucking war is the only option.

I wish I could do what is portrayed in that video to you you fucking scumbag

bump

b u m p

We had multiple threads about his death when it happened.

Agreed, hasnt trump done a little more tho to fight human trafficking? Dont get me wrong, i dont think hes gonna save us but lots of rings have been busted but idk how much it has to do with him. I wish people were like the ones in this video, everyone outside the last dudes building protesting and such... irl people think your insane for even bringing this stuff up

>hasnt trump done a little more tho to fight human trafficking?
He has I absolutely admit that. And I am not stating that Trump necessarily did anything wrong with Epstein either.

But it doesnt look good.

I pray for us all. Lord, deliver us from this evil before we do.

bump

What's the name of the NKV13 or whatever pedo ring that was in the news recently?

This fucking video man
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Attached: 1552424523655.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

bump

Oh yeah, a beautiful video for a beautiful song. Man he was such a unique producer, fusing acoustic - folk music with his instantly recognizable house beats and melodies. Hey brother is one of my favorites (im OP on a different device)

Yeah the news doesnt talk about it much, or the Syria situation. So far, hes been the most peaceful president in my life time. Now thats not saying a whole lot because the others are both bushes obama and clinton. But still, hes "better" than them

Thanks for bringing this video to my attention. Cant believe ive never seen it. I remember the threads when they took out Avicii. Anyone with that kinda cash could simply buy a gun and off themselves.

The lesser of two evils once again. Glad I havent voted since 08 for Ron Paul

>I'm a massive fan

Opinion discarded

If you don't know that Dr Pierce is responsible for the day of the rope then you need to lurk for 2 more years before posting anything ever again.

bump

Jesus Christ. This MV is better than the other version of Hey Brother. It is clear the elite killed him. The ideas he portrayed were populist and ethno-nationalistic. The true political right is always reactionary to the filth promoted by the left. Avicii was a true reactionary.

Avicii didn't know what he was getting into and didn't want to play their game.
They were fed up with him and decided he's worth more dead than alive, it's really a simple case, unfortunately.
He came across as a naive but good hearted guy who just wanted to make music and chill with his bf but the record producers and other degenerate djs wanted him in on the child procuring and he wasn't down with it.

This! Sage it!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x180, 1.55M)

bump

holy shit an entire video with no non whites

unironically so fucking based wtf

Good disregard im interested in YOUR opinion on this video.

Of course! I wasn't on here when it happened so i was curious what everyone thougut, and i havent seen it mentioned since i started lurking

bump

Wow that's really interesting
Same with Deutschland video

nxivm.

Thx

nypost.com/2019/04/01/nxivm-member-admits-to-enslaving-woman-in-a-locked-room-for-2-years/amp/

Insanity level = through the roof.

The twist at the end is that the 2 kids bought that day are the ones who escape and go on to hunt them down

Yessirr will do! I forgot i gotta be one of the cool kids to post up in this place. Thanks tho, now i know

Yeah i know, i think its interesting in its own right that the video ends with no music playing. I cant think of too many others from anyone where that happens

What do you think about this?

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0

targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Having to hang around bluepilled people is one of the worst parts of being redpilled. I think this is by design, to make you question your own sanity and/or make you feel even more frustrated.

Attached: 1553326310007.png (195x189, 94K)

fug. I totally forgot about this. We need to kill all pedos, yesterday.

Attached: trash man.png (1280x960, 2.84M)

Link?

Thats a obvious kike. Look at how souless that bitch is.

We could pull that video off in under 3 hours while all dressed up as clowns. Now wouldn't that be funny!

bump

bump

bump

Also, What's really weird,
Avicci released this video
and the same day he released this video...
youtube.com/watch?v=hzdIoghbFzg

about a hard working black guy who can't pay the bills and then White guys running around robbing places collecting money!
---
When I get it, I aint never going back again!

Attached: Avicii.jpg (225x225, 10K)

0 percent chance he killed himself. Do you have any idea how hard slitting your own throat is kek? Clown world media makes all the normies swallow that lie just to humiliate them but anyone with a brain can see he was murdered

Like I said these videos released same day!

Video starts with...
True Stories of AVICI (without the other i) translates
True Stories of Hell!

Started out with nothing and I still got most of that
The world ain't give me much, I'm positive that's a fact
Everybody said be cool, you be payin' your dues
Make a long story short, I got nothin' to lose
Working my money 'till I get gold
Monday, Friday mornin'
Cause I can't get no more
Monday, Friday mornin'
Cause I can't get no more

[Earl St. Clair:]
Try to make a dollar out of 15 cents
But I ain't understand how the money was spent
My mama told me, "Boy you ain't got no sense
If we put it all together can we pay this rent?"
I've been some places
Places I never should've been
I caught some changes
Changes that made me who I am

Attached: Pure Grinding for a better day!.jpg (148x216, 7K)