My boyfriend fucked 2 people a few days before we met each other...

my boyfriend fucked 2 people a few days before we met each other,am I in the wrong for thinking he's still doing it or was doing it while he knew me?

Attached: suicide2.png (400x524, 152K)

No.

It depends

Is he acting suspicious? Either way you both need Jesus and should not be fornicating before marriage

Yeah because you're trying to relate two unrelated things using your paranoia. You ran into him when he was single and ready to mingle. Now he's not.

>a few days before we met each other

Do you blame people for things that happened before they were born?

Do you hold people responsible for things they did before they learned whatever it is that might stop them from doing it?

You're being crazy.

If you think they're still fucking people, and you don't like that idea, then you don't trust them, and that's a different issue.

If you think they may be lying about how long it took them to stop fucking other people, then that's an even more complicated issue of trust.

But if you didn't even know them, then they were literally a complete stranger at the time, so it literally makes no sense to hold it against them.

Strangers are fucking other strangers all the time. Like, right now, I guarantee there are two strangers fucking.

Don't stick the fork in the toaster. And if you do, at least unplug it first.

How long did he know you before he started fucking you as well?

Are we going to be a monogamous couple or just pretend we are? I'm not going to grill you, I'm not perfect either, but confess your sins and be forgiven and then let's be a real couple from now on. If I'm going to give devotion I need devotion back.

Attached: 1445564329905.jpg (500x350, 35K)

Yeah, you got it.

No. There is a good chance he still did it for a while. I mean think from his perspective. You meet a new girl that seems fun but you have no ideea how things will go. You keep your options open. And if you have a chance of fucking smbd you probably do. Most guys will anyway.
Now here comes the part that you will ignore: it doesnt matter. For how much time in the beggining is hard to draw a line but is unreasonable to ask him to not sleep with smbd after 1 date at the verry least.
Also it doesnt matter because you ll never know. Ind there is no point in thinking about it unless you have some evidence. Wether hi did it or not he ll never admit it and you will always have doubts. This will be the case qith everry person you are with so really no point in thinking about it.

Would sticking a fork in a toaster really kill you?

That’s your own fault for dating a promiscuous guy.

I would never date a promiscuous girl for this exact reason

yeah, being too paranoid is a sure fire way to be alone.

How is she paranoid? He boyfriend was having casual sex. Nothing good comes from that

Oh no casual sex!? Its like women dont have casual sex either? That doesnt mean jack shit.

not all women do. Just like not all men do either

I take pride in being loyal but idk he probably a rat

doesnt mean shit is my point. Its paranoid thinking that some one who has casual sex is gonna cheat. How do you know the sex was or wasnt that good? It happens and is completely normal.

well it goes to show that person has bad decision making skills. What if he got one of those girls pregnant or got an STD from them?

because its common practice to use a condom or the pill. Duh

condoms don’t protect from all STDs tho. And with casual sex, there is no obligation to tell your partner the truth whether you have an STD or not

>am I in the wrong for thinking he's still doing it or was doing it while he knew me?

We're you together at the time? If not, it's fine. If it's a dealbreaker for you then leave him.

>my boyfriend fucked 2 people a few days before we met each other

Before you were dating?

Yes they do they protect against STDs that's part of what they're made for. This is why people like you don't have sex cuz you're so paranoid.

That doesn't mean that the person has STDs because they have casual sex casual sex doesn't mean you're having sex constantly it's just on occasion.

He met you and you were just another girl he might fuck too.

Not sure about your bf but when I'm single the optimum number of women I have close is 3. Now that doesn't mean I don't consider others because one is always leaving the rotation. Some get a bf or move or I get tired of her or we tire of each other or they get angry there are other women because they caught feelings. Some I fuck regularly, some occasionally, some we go out on actual dates and some come over for dick only. Some don't want a relationship, some unhappy in their relationship, some happy but want side dick with no risk and some are looking but want to fuck till they find the one.

So OP, you might just be pussy at this point because, at least for me, it takes one hell of a girl to get me to tell the others to fuck off.

Do you have shit reading comprehension?
Right. It’s not guaranteed that they will have STDs. But you are accepting a lot more risk by doing so

He is a huge playboy either way.

Don't listen to the other people. A slut and a non-slut are two different kinds of people. I think the real question you should be asking yourself is if you want to date a promiscuous person. I never would because my views on sex is too different from that of a hoe. I would feel like he didn't take intimacy as seriously as I do.

I don't know what the real statistics are for promiscuous people being cheaters, but you should find out. The people who tell you "it doesn't matter" are idiots. It doesn't HAVE to mean he is a cheater, but it very well could.

This

No. Once a whore, always a whore.

Just ask him and tell him how you feel about that.