Advice For Those On The Spectrum For Picking Up Women?

Attached: 1558133021065s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

pay money

Don't.
Stop being such a failed abortion and because a decent abortion, kill yourself you subhuman.

Talk to them? Ask to kick it? Make sure u rich?

Acquire financial resources or at least the illusion of it.

They are perfect bitches for autists; mutually unconcerned

Use your power lvl to your advantage without straight up revealing it. Autism can be a blessing if you know how to use it.

Be physically attractive

get a job
learn shit about mixing drinks
or pot
or music
or something socially acceptable.

Don’t go for art hoes

this x100

Remember to shower.

Don't wear dirty clothes.

Don't wear clothes with holes in them.

Don't stand too close.

If a girl keeps turning away from you as you're talking, she's not interested in you, leave her be.

Keep your hands to yourself. No 'friendly' pats on the shoulder, no, not even little pats.

If a girl gets into a detailed discussion about insert-interest-here she may be talking to you because she's attracted to you... or she may be talking to you because she really loves insert-interest-here and doesn't get many opportunities to discuss it. Make an attempt to talk about something else. If she follows your conversation prompt then she's possibly interested in you. If she keeps talking about insert-interest-here then she's probably not attracted to you.

It is possible for two people to enjoy talking together without the prospect of taking it further. If it turns out that a girl is talking to you because she enjoys talking to you but has absolutely no sexual interest whatsoever in you, don't be a whiny little bitch and mutter creepy shit about being led on.

Don't whine to a girl about how you're always being rejected. It's pathetic, creepy, manipulative, and will have the complete opposite effect to what you intend.

If a girl says that she's not interested straight off the bat, don't think you can talk her around because you won't.

You can get a lot more leeway if you explain that you have autism.

You'll have to explain it a lot though because some people really don't understand.

He said that he is on the spectrum, not that he is a future rapist or an incel, retard.

Pick up autistic women. A recent study from the University of Edinburgh shows autistic people can communicate better with each other than with neurotypicals

With a hook

>On the spectrum
The problem is that this spectrum ranges from 'literally quirks that actually charm a fair amount of women when they get to know you' up to 'so socially dysfunctional that they can't even engage their parents properly.'

So my advice ranges from "keep a vigil on your actions and be aware of things that are going or may go wrong, and nip them before they do" up to "you probably need social conditioning on a deeply psychological level and Jow Forums is of absolutely no help to you anymore"

Don't.

Realize that autistics are superior human beings and you should be proud of being one. Have you heard the studies saying autism is on the rise? That's because of a little thing we call "evolution". You are literally ahead of the curve of human evolution. Time to make the most of this golden opportunity and start asking out girls.

just be yourself

I always notice this cute girl in the dining hall of my college but i dont know how to get close to her, she is always with her friends and i'm always with my friends.

>How i can get more close to her without being cringy?

>I should just smile at her or maybe wave when i see her?

Attached: 150468019341.png (656x612, 252K)

this isn't true. people have been spouting this lie since i was in college and now i have money and a career and no gf

I know guys on the spectrum that have one night stands party and have kids.

Drugs destroyed his life though. Don’t do drugs.

the goal of every autist should be to have as many autistic children as possible. I've got some autistic friends, they're literally superhuman.

you have to be 18 to post here