Okay, inspirational bullshit and "you can do it, user! :)" aside, how do I ACTUALLY get a gf?

Okay, inspirational bullshit and "you can do it, user! :)" aside, how do I ACTUALLY get a gf?

Attached: cockslut.jpg (960x731, 373K)

Work on yourself and try to become the best version of yourself.
Make friends, and talk to girls.
Ask girls out.

>There's one for everybody!
>Don't worry user, just get a good job and you'll be alright
>Wait 10 years you'll be together

Attached: 1555871305317.png (1024x1024, 310K)

That is the best one of those stupid generational post things I've ever seen, lost hard

Also dont be ugly, a creep, an asshole, or a headcase and go talk to girls. The more you talk to them the more comfortable you'll become and better you'll be at reading them

It's a MEME you DIP

The truth is user, if women haven't shown an interest in you up to now that never will. Do you think all the happy and successful people out there just flipped a switch one day and got a gf? It's not that easy.

The sad truth is no girl will ever want to call you her bf, I'm sorry if this hurts but that's just how it is. Some people are just different and were meant to be alone.

Attached: 1558375858555.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

What do you want us to tell you faggot? You'll probably just keep coming up with excuses as to why you can't get a gf, like so many threads before this one.

You right

You need talk to the girls and maybe someone likes you.

Attached: 1543848053408.jpg (334x506, 42K)

What absolute nonsense, don't listen to this OP. Womens taste can come in a variety of ways, but you can attract them by strength of character, confidence. It may seem simple, but a man who has confidence in his craft, his way of life, can find a girl to call his own. So if you don't have confidence OP, you need to ask yourself why and improve yourself there.

What if I have debilitating social anxiety

Attached: 1554731272557.png (854x960, 1.34M)

Time to get over it

learn to eat pussy so the first time you get real with her she's hooked

Attached: 1557808268608.png (495x433, 19K)

Have a fucking conversation. You know when you hit it. Don't expect it to happen on the first time or millionth try. Be yourself, find someone who suits you. No need to be different to get a gf, that will be a fucking miserable relationship. Thank me later, enjoy.

You don't if you're ugly, too weird, fat, or short. Reeeeeeeeeeee

How do I practice? Get a practice gf? Wont she get suspicious that all I ever want to do is eat her out?

Don't be one of those faggots who complain that they cant get a gf but don't actually make any effort to go out and get one and just stay home all the time.

I'm like that but I know I don't even try so I don't complain

by basically acting like you dont care about shit in a casual way. Like not negative I dont care, but Not a care in the world type of I dont care.

Eating outs easy as fuck senpai, just be really gentle, and a bit random, start slow, every now and then move it faster, ect

Then tell me how?

That's not true. I'd been a KV all my life (and not by choice) but then at the age of 24 I went out with a girl from OkCupid, and she became my gf. Later we broke up and I found another one.
I'm single again now and I wouldn't call myself super successful with women, but it's not true that there's an age limit for this (or at least one that's in your 20s).

OP, just keep trying. Talk to girls you know or on dating apps and move on when they reject you (most of them will regardless of who you are).
I used to be angry when "normies" gave me vague advice like "just bee urself" but if I had to tell you how I did it, that's probably the words I would use. I used some "salesman tricks" (like asking "when are we gonna meet" instead of "do you want to meet") but I certainly didn't pretend to be someone else. After we kissed for the first time, I admitted it was my first kiss (how pathetic, right?); she smiled, said that's cute, and we kept making out.

Just make yourself believe in the vague inspirational bullshit. If that sounds irrational, be irrational. There's nothing irrational about succeeding to achieve your goals, anyway, even if you do it through weird means.

Attached: 1417328361609.png (900x900, 829K)

Track her down and be interesting

How do i be more "confident"
>inb4 branlet

by realizing that though there are people around you who know things more than you do, know for a fact that they also are vulnerable like you too. Also to be confidant is to not look for respect and admiration, let it come to you and be patient.

just don't

I did a course for a week. In that course I just was myself (even a little bit of an asshole). People will talk during the week. Try and meet up after the course. Maybe there is someone that likes you.
I imagine it is the same when traveling in group with an organisation.

Do thinks with females and talk. There probably will be someone you like or find interesting.

1. Find girl.
2. Ask her to be your gf.
3. Ask for Bob and vagene.

You probably won't listen, but here's a simple 5 step guide:
1. Talk to more girls. If you're not approaching at least 5 new girls a week, then why the fuck are you still here and whining?
2. Don't talk about self deprecating shit. Think about what you can give to others, not the way around.
3. Hang out with men who are good with women and ask them for advice.
4. Get some /fa/ and Jow Forums shit going. Work towards actually becoming a better human being.
5. Don't quit doing these steps. Create a daily plan that you will do no matter what. Use whatever method works for you to simply keep doing this shit.

If you do this for at least a year straight, I fucking guarantee that you won't have any problems getting a gf.

And where the fuck do I find girls to approach?

have sex

1. meme
2. very good advice
3. very good advice
4. meme
5. daily plan wtf you on about nigga?

>1. Talk to more girls. If you're not approaching at least 5 new girls a week, then why the fuck are you still here and whining?
where do i find these girls to approach?

>2. Don't talk about self deprecating shit. Think about what you can give to others, not the way around.
what exactly can i give to others?

Do you people never leave the fucking house?

>getting Jow Forums is a meme

I just leave to go to work

Only people I see are strangers on the street. Don't have any friends

Don't be black like I am

Have you ever fucking considered going somewhere to socialize? Bookstores, coffee shops, it doesn't really matter all too much. Stop complaining and apply yourself user

not that guy but I live in London and those places are always full of stuck up hipster assholes

How do I do that?

>At coffee shop
>Any girl that is alone is looking at her phone or laptop, usually has earbuds in

>At library
>Most girls are with friends
Even if I find one alone, am I supposed to interrupt what they're doing?

You talk to the ones without headphones. Yes even the ones in groups.

Do normies live in a different world where this is a normal thing? I always figured you should mind your own business in public and not bother anybody

How do you expect to get friends and gf if you go your whole life not bothering anybody? How do you think other people get those same connections?

>Do you people never leave the fucking house?
You have to realize just going outside doesn't mean anything interesting is going to happen in your life.
And just approaching people minding their own business can come off as creepy (which tbf it is), so you're going to have to go somewhere were it's expected to meet new people.

I think this is were most of us get stuck, not just finding a gf but making friends in general. Just going outside is not as clear-cut as it might appear.

Normies get invited to parties with their friends and those friends have other friends, and that's how they meet new bitches. Do you know a single normie who got a gf through cold approaching?

Dunno anymore. I'm finding it impossible now. Managed to put off a girl that seemed in to me the first few times we met. Can barely get her to respond now.

Feel like shit. Not only have I seemingly fucked it up but its brought that feeling of loneliness right back in to play. Can barely function.

I've been in four relationships and all sorts of dates. I've never been to a party that involved any of them or any of the people that know them. I've never cold approached a woman with the intention of dating them, but my last gf was a cold approach because I wanted to record her playing one of her instruments and she ended up falling for me.

I know this feel. A girl I thought was cute actually came after me, went through friends to get my number because we hardly see each other. Now she barely replies. It fucking sucks but life goes on

Yes. Don't listen to anyone else saying otherwise. You will be rejected plenty of times. However, you'll at least get experience and one girl is bound to say yes. Stop giving a fuck about whether you'll bother them. You literally can't find these stupid hoes in comfortable and receptive situations 99%. They're either with friends or "don't want to be bothered." Truth is though, they'd give their left tit to be bothered by the right guy, and the only way to find the girl you're the right guy for is to be the wrong guy 99 times before you're right for once. If any girl tells you not to bother them, back off. If one of your friends that's a girl tells you not to do this, tell them they're fucking stupid and then ask them how they met their bf.

Seriously, get brave and be interesting, or die alone because you didn't want to walk fire.

Life goes on, sure. New job soon and stuff. Just hurts a bit that I'm apparently not even good enough to "friendzone".

just be yourself

>my last gf was a cold approach because I wanted to record her playing one of her instruments and she ended up falling for me.
What was the scenario here? How did you tell her "let me record you playing an instrument"?

>Buy ice-cream
>Try to eat it all without cracking the cracker around it
Was one of the first thing my father told me when I graduated.

Attached: 1557962543375.jpg (210x230, 8K)

dude suck a dick

Well we saw each other around on occasion, and I was in a recording class. I'd see her with a couple different instrument cases, so one day I just went up to her, introduced myself and asked if she'd like to get a couple studio recordings done for my stereo micing project. And when she was in the studio I got to talk to her a bit between takes as I was changing microphones, so we became friends and it progressed from there

Those one not the wateryshit

Attached: extreme-vanille.png (1200x1200, 932K)

Does this work? I've been told I'm good at eating pussy, but I wouldn't mind more practice

Attached: 1543453154443.png (800x769, 126K)

never cold approach a woman

Expanding off OPs question, WHERE do you find gfs. I live in a village and see nothing but 60+ year olds on the streets. There are no gyms nor bars.

So how do I meet women then?

that is surely the very thing that got OP into this situation in the first place

at clubs, bars, lounges, meetups, libraries work and schools

if you guys make a connection you guys will get along even more. girls are all about propinquity and connection

>Don't cold approach women
>Okay how do I meet women?
>Go to these locations and cold approach women.

I doubt those two posts were the same user, but anyways you do have to cold approach women. Maybe not at a store or out on the street but you do have to learn to approach complete strangers in socially acceptable settings

I'm not OP. I'm

I have no idea sadly, never eaten a pussy in my life. But in theory I would say yes.

Attached: 1557963435825.jpg (480x480, 41K)

So glad I decided to read image, lost hard

Attached: papafranku.jpg (1082x1080, 56K)

What's built my confidence lately is seeing fatter uglier dudes in public with 6's and above. If they can pull that shit, then I can too.

I've been working on the fit part, but I don't want to change the way I dress or look. I'm a metal head, and I don't want to cut my hair or shave my beard. Some chicks seem into that shit anyways.

What do I say?

I'm at a mall right now. Kind of empty

Girl reading in a bookshop, didn't want to bother her.
Girls walking around with coffee.

I don't have a reason to talk to them

Ask her about the book, what they like to read, etc.

This is it, chief. You can teach yourself social skills, you can clean yourself up and get a nice body, but if the cards aren't in your favor you'll never get a gf.

Attached: loneliness.jpg (700x788, 199K)

I'm just expecting a
>why are you talking to me?
If I try this

Well, not many women want to be with self-defeating averagers-out. Unfortunately too, no woman wants to be the prize at the end of this desperate search for a girlfriend despite you not knowing what you really want with one.

Most cases like this are guys who aren't terribly social to begin with which is probably a large part of the problem.

Do you just want a girlfriend?
Or do you want an attractive girlfriend?
Cause I thought I wanted the former, but I realized I want the latter pretty soon after getting a not so ideal looking gf.

How do you socialize with people at bookstores or coffee shops? Is it ok to just sit down next to someone and start talking to them?

Just ask a female out. It is not rocket science. If she says no, then move on. Act like an adult and except that not everyone is going to say yes, for a multitude of reasons. Casually ask one out. Eventually someone will be interested in going for coffee.

I just want a sperm pit I can dump my hot loads into one after the other.

Do I just stop random girls on the street?

Mandatory:
>get social experience
>shower daily
>work out
>eat clean
>dress well and get a nice haircut

Bonuses:
>get interesting hobbies
>travel

You have to have qualities that other people find attractive.

A lot of people say shit along the lines of "never change, find someone who loves YOU" or " change everything about yourself and be the platonic ideal of a man". The truth is that you need a dose of both.

Don't change yourself into a version of you that you hate being or that doesn't make you happy, aka don't be someone you're not. But also don't refuse to change, become a person that other people can like and that you can like.

Take me for instance, I used to be really arrogant about my intelligence, I dressed horribly, I never wanted to talk to people. And I did not understand why people didn't want to be around me, I had to realize that I was the problem in some ways (a lot of them actually). But I also realized that there are just some people that wouldn't like me no matter what. And that's fine.

You also need to know that you shouldn't wait until you're perfect to look for a gf, because that day will never come. There's always room for improvement, but you just need to keep moving forward.

All of this being said, you might ask "what aspects of myself should I improve?".

I would recommend that you try to be good at conversation and listening, care about your appearance, and get hobbies that make you happy.

Also, when you're talking to girls, if you're not being a creep then you're ahead of around 90% of guys. Don't get sexual right away, don't complement their sexual features (don't be the idiot that says they have a nice ass on the 1st date), text them back at a reasonable pace, respect their boundaries, and don't get unreasonably attached to a girl that shows you a sliver of attention. This can honestly be hard for a guy new to dating, but its an obstacle you need to overcome.

Good luck user

pic related and b attracctive

Attached: screenshot.546.jpg (1736x628, 648K)

you want a fuckbuddy then.

>if women haven't shown an interest in you up to now that never will.
I'm starting to believe this and its getting harder to suppress the urge to kill myself everyday

Do not just stop random girls on the street.

That is a terrible idea. The only time you should go up to girls you don't know and hit on them is in socially acceptable settings. Aka, bars, clubs, parties, maybe coffee shops and bookstores.

You can also go up to girls if you honestly think they're giving signals that they're interested in you. But don't mistake them looking at you for a half second as interest.

Overall, be reasonable. If you are a 5/10, it's unlikely you'll end up with a 10. Not saying it's impossible, but come dude, why would they pick you? Unless you're really funny, charming, etc.

Why not just pay for it then? You'll honestly probably save money in the long run.

>get social experience
how?

>get interesting hobbies
such as?

>implying I have friends to "hang" with

No, you asshole, you have a reason: you want a girlfriend. You're still terrified that people aren't going to like that. Fucking newsflash: some girls will find you repulsive or awkward. You might be, but you won't be that much.

>didn't want to bother her
Yes you did, you fucking pussy. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been look.

>Fucking newsflash: some girls will find you repulsive or awkward. You might be, but you won't be that much.
what if i am actually repulsive and awkward?

like a 3/10 and on the autism spectrum? should i still try and talk to girls?

based. fuck the pua bullshit. be normal

>how?
Go out and talk to people
>such as?
hiking, photography, geo caching. Anything that gets you outside or something creative

you faggots need to stop being so atomized. You CANNOT get a decent gf without friends. when she finds out you have zero friends on like the 2nd/3rd date she will ghost your creepy ass. Women care about social standing

Stop being an incel loser who sits in his room whacking it to foreign whores all day. This is what 'be yourself' actually means.

chase your purpose not girls and the girls will follow

>Go out and talk to people
Oh, how many strangers do you start conversations with in a day?

Attached: 1531955807718.gif (300x186, 1007K)

see Cold approaching is basically unacceptable except maybe at a bar these days. thtt type of approach has smoved to dating apps

>inb4 excuse about dating apps
get over it and fix your profile

if youre going to meet a girl in wildy it'll usually be through some type of social connection. Women really care about social connections and if you dont have one you basically have no chance unless youre 9/10. Stop trying to pua, stop trying to run it like a strip of code on a computerr. you need a social circle. you need hobbies.

how much money do I need for a wife like this?

I'm kind of lucky in my case in that usually people talk to me. If they're a regular customer like I am, then usually it's just small talk that can eventually lead to a nice conversation. Usually it starts with asking if you could join them at their table. If they're reading a book, you can ask about it. Sometimes I'd be talking with the baristas and others will join in. I feel like as long as things feel and happen naturally then it goes well.

about treefiddy and some weed

So it's a cold approach if your not meeting in some sort of commonality like class or some hobby.

Cold approaching isn't pua, you double nigger. You have literally nothing to lose in a cold approach and you can be totally normal in a cold approach. Overthinking social contrivances don't get you laid or married. Act in a manner that tells the world what you want without being a dick. It's not hard.

this

I find cold approaches easier because I'm never gonna see them ever again so I have nothing to worry about