What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

My favorite one is about how jews control the world haha, thats dumb

Attached: dd56df37c9d7b9bd837f806935ab6ae4.jpg (817x613, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine is that the holocaust happened, what a fucking scam lol

Osama bin Laden knocking down the 9/11 towers is my fav.

denying the holocaust counts as conspiracy theory

the one that says that jews do not controll the world actually

Attached: 1536256338225.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

bob dole invented aids

Attached: 1509577953613.jpg (782x782, 108K)

who is bob dole

He makes canned pineapples in his manshack.

White guilt
2nd fave Patriarchy

What is the precise identity of the elitist group behind the conspiracy of the New World Order?

The truthful answer is that the so-called Illuminati are not followers of Satanism nor demonic reptilians; they are psychopathic Zionist Jews and adepts of the saturnic-jehovitic cult of true Judaism. The New World Order is world Zionism at its peak and its depraved conspirators are elite members of that untouchable enigmatic race who exercises so much power over the present political, financial, religious and ideological world. The nefarious schemers who seek to establish their monopoly on political authority, the communication media and the legal field are the descendants of that mysterious wandering people who has historically been behind so many revolutionary movements and so many socio-political upheavals. The evildoers who are behind the plot of the New World Order are not henchmen of Satan and neither are they Luciferians; they are the Chosen People of the very same Judeochristian biblical god Yahweh whose true identity is the malevolent and perverse El/Saturn/Kronos/Anu.

In reality the New World Order has nothing to do with Satanism. The conspiratory Zionists are very cunning and they never reveal their true identity directly. They are cruel illusionists who masquerade as their rivals and do their works of evil under a disguise. The schemers are elusive impostors who infiltrate the organizations of their enemies by means of stealth and blame them for their own villainy. The Illuminati are underhanded conspiratory Zionists who have already taken over the most powerful governments of American and Europe and have installed their warmongering state of Israel in the land of Palestine. The New World Order is an evil force of Anu-Yahweh and is the enemy of our true god Enki.

Attached: Conspiracy Cartoon 6000 years.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

My favorite CT is that jews are white

didnt read a word

Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the 2016 election.

No planes hit the towers. AND Jews own the world.

Gangstalking, it is so fake the government has at least 14000 documents about it:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

This.
The media can take down Alex Jones for spreading conspiracies but they do that to.

believing it happened is also a conspiracy theory

Kek

why
there are historical reports about it

From 1966 to 1973 there was a TV show called Mission Impossible. It depicted the exploits of a team of government secret agents used against enemies of the United States.
It starred Peter Graves and Peter Lupus.
At the same time George Herbert Walker Bush was the head of the CIA.
When George Bush was the 41st president and lived in the White House, "Millie," the white house dog had Lupus and Barbara Bush, the First Lady, had Graves Disease.

Manmade Global Climate Change, it is by design a moving goalpost, and the retarded belief that the globalist left is going to save us from it by imposing carbon taxes is absurd. Man near pig is going to kill us in 12 years goyim ! Im totes cereal !

what the fuck

Mixed truth

Real, but Saudi's funded it

Fake, was either from Africans prostituting monkeys, or a released bioweapon.

fake and gay

True. We learned that one from the Stazi.

False. It was another Mossad Job, and the Jewish banksters who own the Jewish Federal Reserve Bank funded it.

every human is like a single neuron in a collective meta-consciousness that thinks at glacial speed. most people are as dimly aware of this consciousness and what it means as a neuron in your brain is of your own thoughts.

Ayyliums are here on Earth but ZOG hides the truth

mine is that memeflags are all shills. especially canadians

It's not like he hadn't previously tried.

Highly educated ringleaders + state level funding leads to bad times.

The real interesting shit is going to be when their attempts for bio-weapons gets declassified.

You mean the bio-weapons from Plum Island, such as the fake news known as Lyme Syndrome?

AIDS was invented from the use of monkey pancreas and kidneys in the making of vaccines

Or were you talking about the 1993 WTC bombing by the FBI?

The moon.

Not the moon landing. The moon its self. That it's a projection onto the chemtrails, you see.

i wish this was a conspiracy theory, but this world seems to be ruled by androgynous creatures

I never have dreams but have had them lately to the point I felt I would repeat them here cuz fuck it why not. The only things I remember are 4 images, one is bomb, one is Colorado, one is chickens in a line dancing (like plucked headless ready to cook whole chickens) and the last is a large nosed jew. Its the season of sacrifice starting next week, and happenings are likely coming IMO. I just wanted it down somewhere to see if I have magic powers.

Attached: HAHA.jpg (652x616, 175K)