Remember that time "Lauren Southern" was caught posing as "Anti-Communist Action"

>I do
>Stupid filthy kike bitch

Attached: laurensimonsenjewagent.jpg (606x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicornriot.ninja/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Screen-Shot-2017-11-02-at-4.21.55-AM.png
anarchapulco.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/anarchapulco2018program.pdf
archive.org/details/Videoplayback1_201711
twitter.com/RealVenusFrost/media
twitter.com/RealVenusFrost
ia800100.us.archive.org/35/items/Videoplayback1_201711/videoplayback (1).mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1C0ZPMbqTsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was here?

That’s not Lauren Southern, user

Post more

no

>yes get into a street fight with Antifa Lauren Southern, take her into an alley, put a garbage can over her head and then proceed to bend her over and anally ravage her tight commie-kike bunghole while a mosh pit still rages on the next street over
Why even live bros?

Lauren Southern is a thot
I thought this was a thot patrol board

they deleted the streams and ANCOM YT channel after I commented on it back in 2017 following the Berkeley fiasco

>Here, believe this, but I can’t show it to you

unicornriot.ninja/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Screen-Shot-2017-11-02-at-4.21.55-AM.png

It was 100% her voice on the stream and some of her chums, btw she regularly attends "Anarcapulco" heavily affiliated with this (((fed))) jew ANCOM "group"

anarchapulco.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/anarchapulco2018program.pdf

Attached: muhborderssouthern.jpg (1675x745, 338K)

>Why even live bros?
To see phonefags sent to the gas chambers.

its her dummy and I did prove it look at the picture

Here ya go

archive.org/details/Videoplayback1_201711

Yeah I was one of Admin of anticom for a while, I don't remember a time she ever even contacted us. Like I remember trying to start a "free speech convention" and we were talking to all sorts of people and I remember her telling us we had to pay like a grand for her to speak at the event. Other then that I don't think that is Lauren Infact...

That Might actually be a girl I used to be with. She has been on the stream a couple of times and she looks a little like Lauren Southern

Attached: Ball meme.jpg (589x513, 68K)

>after charlotesville, I meant to say the Berkeley then Charlottesville bs

Attached: lauren southern.jpg (1440x752, 140K)

its her voice I've watching her for years its her

Actually ya it isn't her, it's this girl

Attached: Pretty.png (1080x1920, 1.95M)

I've fucked with this chick dude, I know who she is. Lauren southern would of made us pay a grand before she even spoke with us publically.

the timelyness of the shilling and absurdity proves mt case...(((Lauren Simonsen))) cover blown

reminder that lauren southern does more on her own for europe and europeans than all of /pol and wignat shit ecelebs combined

reminder that you cant argue with this with anything but memes and adhom

I'll resist to get a quick bullet instead.

Bump

>post something on Jow Forums
>a "moderator" pops up for ANCOM
in like 10 minutes
amazing....

Obviously not the same bit I believe I know who the first is

I know who she is. DESU it was just good timing but why would anyone shill about a video producer? Not like she really matters in the first place. All Lauren Southern is a film producer with a vagina. She is nothing more and one could argue quite a bit less.

I know who that girl is, why do you want her to be lauren southern so badly?

Attached: awoo.png (1000x1000, 181K)

Well granted I browse Jow Forums for like hours a day and this is the first thread about anticom in months. Might as well comment as someone who was in it and will probably know.

>timing
>fake mod happens on random late Jow Forums post and has phone pic of looks nothing liek sounds nothing like "patsy" to divert attention away from Simonsen larping as ANCOM

I'd just like to remind you that this happened 2 years ago. It's old buisness. Why would it matter?

shut up memeflagfag

BITCH IS A FED just like *cough* (((Kokesh))) and like 100 others down there (((Jason Goodman))) etc.

You really are making lauren southern way more then she really is

>goes through to trouble to hide identity
>guy with PERFECT timing doxxes her ass on Jow Forums

but wait its all a cover...

FED OPERATION COVERING FOR THE JUDENRAT SIMONSEN

and her "open borders" psyop participation crowd

No it isn't. Southern has some fucked up lip thing that causes a distinctive lisp. This girl doesn't have it.

Is OP what mental illnees looks like?

nazbols get the rope

Attached: lauren southern dugin.png (618x856, 652K)

You know I fucked with her a little bit but this thread has made me slowly realize how similar she is to lauren southern. Granted she is a little more attractive than lauren but ya.

Well granted the bitch cheated on me and lied the whole time. Turned out she was a thot and lied to me the whole time. I thinks she deserves worse things.

Attached: 1n.png (816x1056, 73K)

>THOSE EYES

Attached: thoseeyes.jpg (1131x360, 61K)

Granted there are about 9 months between the photo and live stream so... I think she did strighten her hair out over the summer.

Attached: cutie.jpg (387x451, 25K)

Ya those eyes, all females tend to have eyes.

Lauren can’t do symmetrical eyes makeup to save her life

Pitts not actually lauren

Left it's fake hair

memefag = zero credibility horrible damage control

>Jow Forums is getting buttmad someone said they were anti commie
wut

wrong nose btw, LS's wide eye cavity nose is partially distorted because of the stream but its her nose trunk...her voice.... her mannerisms behind the bandana and 100% her

Hey Lauren Slutbner in case you read this I want you to know that you're annoying and ugly and I don't care about you and yes.I do look like Sebastian Stan.

I'm confused to. It isn't even Lauren. Op thinks anticom was a Fed Honeypot. I mean maybe but I remember it just being a discord. Not like a discord server would ever be on a federal watch list. Attomwaffen exist.

twitter.com/RealVenusFrost/media *cough* nice larping

>twitter.com/RealVenusFrost
Oh thanks, I forgot what her twitter was since she blocked me over 2 years ago!

So... you're telling me I've fucked Lauren Southern before? well shit why was she making us pay her 1k to speak at an event if I was in the fucking sheets with her?

The voice is higher than Lauren southerns voice and her eyes are different

So Venus Frost is one of Southern's fed online throwaway identities lmao infiltrated and leaked ANCOM and agitated/subterfuged you faggots...who DO YOU THINK LEAKED THE DISCORDS lol

so what you schizo retard?

nope its the same you clearly haven't listened to her a lot

It was a bot that was just chilling in the general chat. Notice how it didn't get into #Vettedgeneral

We had a general for people who just got on the server. We still vetted people.

I don't think any sane person wouldn't listen to Lauren Southern alot

1:56:45 ia800100.us.archive.org/35/items/Videoplayback1_201711/videoplayback (1).mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=1C0ZPMbqTsM

BEHOLD THE FED JEW BITCH

>(((e-celebs)))

Attached: WhoFuckingCares.jpg (486x353, 14K)

>When the dudes start spewing of race genetics crapola ignoring the evil satanic judaic nature of the talmud thumping kikes Lauren look mighty annoyed LMAO
1:50:00

ia800100.us.archive.org/35/items/Videoplayback1_201711/videoplayback (1).mp4

Also Bonus booty.

Dude, I know you're obsessive over her but like we're not the one going through hours of footage of Lauren Southern trying to find the one bite she sounds fimiliar to a girl on google talk.

Attached: booty.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

>"IF YOU GO UNDERCOVER AND INFILTRATE THEM"

1:58:00

She has that mindset

the shilling is amazing, and so timely imagine the wide world and it just so happens a fed is on Jow Forums trying to distract from the Lauren "The Fed" Southern and her old throwaway internet persona "indentity" being exposed

also how is a "trad woman" sending "booty pics" like Venus Frost

anyone see what I;M SEEING...shilling personified

>when she goes high pitch

holy fuck that brought back flashbacks. Ouch

Ya it's Venus the right wing thot and she is worth about as much as lauren southern. Plus our server was never really leaked. IDK why people think it was leaked when only the unvetted general (where nothing happned) was leaked.

Have you ever thought it's because I've already said Venus is a horrible human being and thot who lied to me about all sorts of shit and ended up having 3 different fiances because she would fuck around every time she was engaged. Ya Venus sure was a "trad woman"

Fucking thots man, Right wing thots are 100% a thing and they will fuck with you.

oh great more shilling...its fucking SOUTHERN...good God...you know I hit a nerver when this fake non existent "cover indentity" for Miss Simonsen aka Miss Southern aka Miss Frost(see where I'm going real Jow Forums) gets hit with this I KNOW HER shit

>Its Simonsen
>And when you counter the jew, you have to look at what they are doing

Well... were you ever in anticom?

Were you even old enough to get into anticom when it was around 2 years ago?