Civil war

>Civil war
>leftist lackeys vs right
>globalists drop airstrikes wipe out the right

How would you prevent this? What now?

Attached: animegirlwut.jpg (754x721, 63K)

It's going to take a lot more than air strikes to "wipe out" 80+ million people.

Who is in the"globalist" army?

stop posting anime

Gorilla warfare

>implying military isn't overwhelmingly extreme right wing

Attached: party-affiliation-active-duty-military-570x335.png (570x335, 142K)

The current US military that has been taken over by nonwhites and kikes. They would love the chance to kill whitey.

>implying the diversity hires won't kill the right wingers

>diversity hires
>military
LMAO
t. navy

>28% independent and dropping

We won't prevent it :^)

After that idk join a commune or something

>commie

>implying independents are the only extreme right wingers
libertarians, a chunk of the republicans, and a small amount of the decline to answer would also qualify

>Globalists drop airstrikes wipe out both left and right

Fixed, they only want cucky centrist that are too afraid to voice opinions and would never dare to protest.

the leftist is their creation, their baby, their warriors

I understand the demographics are changing in the armed forces, but when Trump makes statements like "If I get impeached there will be riots" I sense he would be sympathetic to the white, right wingers? Other than the president, who would be authorized to unleashed the US military on its citizens?

Their usefull retards, there is no purpose in a left side when there is no right side. On top of that they also form a danger find they eventually find out that they have only be used

>globalists drop airstrikes

How would they do this? Even in a civil war if a foreign power attacks it will rally the nation to a high cause of mutual preservation. Literally your scenario can't happen the way your describe it, "globalists" don't have an air force.

Attached: 1554570549528.jpg (1162x1200, 273K)

Well I think your senses or off. RAM a d other supporters sit in jail while antifa aren't even under federal investigation and you forget who his bosses are.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

based and redpilled

>How would you prevent this?
By living in reality.

>By living in reality

Its a hypothetical you never know

there won't be a civil war...

There will be a fire sale.

Far-left globalists dropped tons of airstrikes on the Vietnamese, Afghans and Syrians and still fucking lost.

>implying military isn't overwhelmingly extreme right wing
Not really, and even if it was true the brass is full of anti-white far-left extremists.

Attached: pentagon anti-white manual.png (1247x493, 170K)

>hey bomber pilot, go drop these bombs on your own city where your friends and families live and destroy all the interstate infrastructure that connects you to the rest of america
>w-why are you joining the rebels?