Girlfriend emrassed me at store

Hey,

I spend a lot of time at the thrift store because I sell a lot of odds and ends on eBay and yahoo to some Japanese guys I know that import/export older Levi jeans, stuff like that that Japanese people eat up. American stuff is super cool and hip there.

Anyways I was at the store as usual where I go every day and try to make money (not easy or everyone would do that instead of cleaning toilets for 8 bucks hourly right) , looking for stuff my customers can get a good price for in Japan.

I got a lot of stuff and handed half of it to the cashier who had the shortest line. She happened to be very pretty and young, much prettier than my girlfriend or any of the other cashiers. I went to buy more stuff and then logically I’m going to go where I already stashed 50 lbs of jeans right? So I went back to her register despite the fact that if you want the pretty cashier, you have to wait in the longest line by far (kinda funny).

I’m into bodybuilding and men’s physique and I usually try to hide my body really well to attract less attention, but this girl noticed my physique through my xxxxl sweaters and I could tell she really liked it. My girlfriend could also tell. She didn’t do anything bad, she just fluttered her eyes at me, probably subconsciously.

Attached: 298E35A4-85A2-49A2-8501-F361EC886290.jpg (1536x2048, 807K)

My girlfriend decided this would be a great opertunity to start a huge scene calling this 17 year old girl a home wrecker etc in front of everyone in the store and then yelling at ME for ‘looking at her” and “she’s just 17 why are you looking at her with those eyes that look” and etc for a solid period of time while I stood there at the register.

I pay my rent by going to stores like that one and buying vintage clothes and shit... I literally cannot afford to have people making huge scenes that are going to get me kicked out of stores

I have so many problems with what happened and am super super pissed

I could get kicked out of that store, where I make money and buy all the clothes and shit I wear

A very pretty and sweet girl got publicly humiliated at work because she looked at some guy’s deltoids for a split second too long ... she was so embarrassed and I felt so bad

And maybe worst of all I like to date women 17-20 and they all know each other and take the same classes and go the same school and stuff, it’s a small town and there aren’t many guys my size and they will talk about how I emrassed that poor girl and none of them will ever sleep with me again

So like if I break up with her for almost costing me 25% of my income what do I do? Deff not date the cute girl at the thrift store... she thought of everything

Speaking of cleaning toilets for 8 bucks been there done that and that is my only option if I can’t do business online which may be the case if I keep bringing her to the thrift store

TL;Dr: girlfriend made scene in public over nothing because a cashier was prettier than her

Dump her faggot a bitch doesn’t get in between you and your money ever. Dough before hoes

Yeah, I can’t risk bringing her back to the store

I think maybe just crack the window and leave her in the car like a dog ?

that's intolerable dude. unless this is a COMPLETELY novel incident, have some self-respect and move on. alternatively, if she's some keeper (seems unlikely), set an ultimatum and stick to it. i.e. if this happens again, we're done. but people who do this kinda thing usually make a lifestyle out of it. you have to be wired a certain way to desire attention/drama in such a public way.

Could you try even for 5 seconds to imagine this in reverse? How would you feel if your girlfriend did this to you and wrote this?

It seems like you date her because she is insecure and will cling to you, likely because you are insecure yourself to get someone you think is better. Sure she is a bit of a psycho but I think you too match well considering. If you don't care about her then breakup and date all the other 20 year olds that you keep talking about.

>tl;dr I treat my girlfriend horribly, why is she insecure?

Break up with her because she is a crazy jellous bitch. Shit like this is going to keep happening as long as you are with her.

Continue going to the store. If you see the cashier again apologize for your girlfriend making a scene.

leave her at home to do her own thing? why do you bring her along anyway?

Break up.

Start fucking the drug addict goodwill employee , then you get discount.

I bet you smell like nasty old unwanted clothes.

Ebay trash hoarder.

I betyou have a foot fetish

He smell like mothballs and piss

You sound like a creep. Your creepy commentary about the situation just proves you’re a shitty boyfriend. She should dump you.

Lol op's gf acted like a child and somehow it's his fault?

If she's remorseful then forgive her

Girls like this are usually Cluster-B.

I can’t tell if your a dickhead or if the story is fake. It sounds fake, but you might just have no social awareness. Either way I suggest you dump her

>has chad bod
>low iq
shocker, don't date retarded women

>op is trying to defend himself and save face

Not everyone on this board thinks causing a scene over dumb shit is acceptable

>op go away
>nobody is interested

Let me try And put myself in her position: some skinny teenager cashier smiled at her because he thought she was cute

That happens every day, I bet if you date a pretty girl it’s 10 times a day

I just fell asleep

What do i even say, because that ‘stop looking at her’ thing made it so I don’t even want to talk to that cashier

For the record, you get the most girls if you are like 180 lbs 190lbs and lean with a little muscle

My body type is not seen as desireable by most women, too big, too veiny

what if a hotter than you guy gave her the once over and she was googly eyed at him while you were standing right next to her?

Gf is insecure and you're making it worse by being with your gf. Tell your gf that was a dumpable offence because it could cost you one of your sources of income. You really can't even take those kinds of people out in public when you experience that much jealousy, so it would be better to dump her and get a better one unless you are a poor hermit fag. Even apologising to the cashier and picking her up would be a better option.

If she is consistently acting this way, I would say ditch her. If it was just a one off possibly put it down to her being young and we all make stupid decisions in the heat of the moment. If she is constantly insecure then me personally would break up with her, but I'm 28 so less tolerant

Regardless I'd say go back to the store privately and apologise to the girl on behalf of your girlfriend / ex-girlfriend, that should mitigate your worries about losing that store, and also possibly opens up options with the store girl in future

Just say 'Sorry for my ex-girlfriend's behaviour the other day, it was out of line'

Makes you appear gentleman like and let's her know that you are now single - assuming you do break up with her

Look, if it was possible for me to go back into that store and take the prettier girl home and use her 50% off employee discount to add 10% to my income I would’ve done that a long time ago

Unfortunately just because 17 year old girls look at you and flutter their eyes you are not allowed to grab them by the stomach, and throw them over your shoulder and take her to the checkout line

Dude I just stood in the line. There are better looking guys thAn me everywhere I look like a shark I have so many scars, and not badass gangster scars, acne scars from having so much testerone and stretch marks from my arms getting so big and shoulders so wide

Super ugly