Scythia

What does Jow Forums think of Scythia? Does modern history suppress it's impact?

Attached: 330px-Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.png (330x210, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4
rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
youtube.com/user/axureland/videos
youtu.be/ojbTPpR5DBA
youtube.com/watch?v=9mXXlGMG-Vk
bbc.com/earth/story/20160706-in-siberia-in-1908-a-huge-explosion-came-out-of-nowhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another based asha logos viewer I see.

Not sure I buy it, but he raises some interesting theories

youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4

Is he really the only person putting forward the idea? Surely there are other people out there that have put the pieces together right?

Pretty much. Maybe it'll catch on though, his series has been fantastic so far.

Based steppe niggers

What do you think about the elongated paracas skulls from the first episode?

Pretty crazy. Could be a weird defect or something though, but definitely not cosmetic cultural traditions like (((historians))) propose.

Do you guys want to TLDR me? This guy's larpy way of speaking is, well you know. I like arguing about history with you guys but I'm not interested enough to learn about this on my own yet.

>like (((historians))) propose.
Even some shills on Jow Forums do too, really weird.

Also kind of off topic but do any of you have a link to the Scythian movie that isn't dubbed? Tried downloading it a couple times last week but I'm not about to ruin my experience like that.

He's kind of larpy but you should watch the whole videos.

tl;dr is Whites sailed/travelled around the world wayyyyy earlier than (((historians))) give credit for, and Scythians are proto-slavs.

just one of many steppe nations, but atleast scytians were indo-europeans. They all got slavicized

Okay I will. The pride in his voice just annoys me, it's hard to trust unbiased history lessons you know?

What are the other ones?

sarmatians, hungarians, huns, tatars, mongols, cossacks(slavs), bulgarians, turks etc

I started half way through ep 2 so I just finished(starting at the start now). His speech at the end is funny, he really romanticizes these people.

Yeah his whole point of view is based around how (((they're))) subverting white history by blackwashing it.

luv horses
luv bow n arrows
luv skull deformation

h8 mongoloids
h8 farmers
h8 Persia

simple as

Attached: 97d192baaadf6bf8a385dba35a746a7a.jpg (678x960, 146K)

Why does this guy think Scythians are both Sumerians and Indians?

They made leatherwork out of the skins of their enemies which is pretty metal.

My ancestors

I would have to agree. Everybody else who larps as Scythians doesn't have the benefit of being physically at the exact same geographic location as them

Our slaves

: )

The fucking brainlet thinks Germoids were Scythians.

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142

Anons...
>Scythia
>tartaria
>mud floods
>global "reset" every 5k years
Are topics being tested now that "flat earth" has peaked...
They will likely settle on the "reset" narrative

Attached: 1549557426565s.jpg (250x182, 6K)

Almost done with part 1 now. I'm starting to understand why I keep making people so mad lately :^)

Nah, the resets won't happen anymore ... the cycle was also shorter, tied to solar activity pattern and ensuing climatic changes which devastated agricultural societies and pushed the steppe herders out of their pastures. Was also accompanied by Yersinia pestis outbreak every single time (has to do with rodent host population explosion in Central Asia). Climatic cycle may still apply but today the effects will not be the same. Also, Yersinia is no real problem anymore with antibiotics (so unless we talk full civilization collapse ...).

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

he's dog whistling scythian to mean aryan because that's what they called themselves
retard

No, retard. He again and again to connect western farmoid stock with the glory of Scythia.

He's probably of German/Gaelic descent and can't accept that his ancestors were a bunch of niggers with diluted Aryan blood.

r1a and r1b
retard

Dagestan'ians still speak native Scythian.
/Thread

Germans are from a much earlier wave of migrations into Europe and of mixed abo-Aryan blood. They have zero claim to what their pure-blood cousins did in the steppe.

While Scythians were colonizing Zagroid wombs, Germans were literally living in mudhuts.

do you also think North Indian Brahmin aren't part of the Arya family tree as well

The word Aryan loses all value if you include every unibrowed Pashtun, Tajik and Pajeet.

The Aryans got raped and absorbed into Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Most of what you would consider Aryan's from the Hindu valley have been relocated into the clusters of Islamic convert sects of Green eyed Gingers in the mountainous regions of Pakistan, some parts of India and some parts of Afghanistan.
Many Indian high castes also left India on boats and sailed to the Polynesian islands which is why you find blonde haired people for example in pockets of Maori New Zealand tribes and in other areas in the Pacific.
Most people don't know about this or don't trust the testament of there being blonde haired or light colored eye'd Polynesians.

This guy's other videos are really good.

Attached: 1552078079282.jpg (383x500, 38K)

I still don't see clear evidence just conjecture. Saying they're the source or weren't mixed with Asians by the later years considering it's essentially Slavs now.

It needs better proofs.

Attached: jew vs aryan angel vs devil taylor.jpg (198x254, 10K)

You might like Atlantean Gardens on Youtube.
May also enjoy David Childress speeches.
Pretty sure they are both Jews but YOLO.

99% Tay is a kike.

>You might like Atlantean Gardens on Youtube.
>99% Tay is a kike.

Atantean Gardens and Sepehr are the same gnostic kike pushing history channel shit

Attached: neanderthal 6.jpg (735x911, 77K)

>Why does this guy think Scythians are both Sumerians and Indians?
He doesn't explain it well.

He meant Cimmerians, but was too fucking stupid to pronounce it correctly.

Why does the "master race" woman look so manly?

Yeah Sephr says some crazy shit I guess but hes not pushing the MSM narrative like you claim.
He specifically talks about Turkish Judaism.
Yes I am also sure Taylor Swiftowitz is a Jewess, kek.

steppechad genetics to chew large quantities of meat

>David Childress
WHOA buddy, you and I both know you don't have to take those pills. I like my ancient theories and shit too but this is straight up ancient aliens: uncensored(probably anyway, I haven't watched him much outside of that series).
youtube.com/user/axureland/videos
Here's one for you.

This stuff is weird since it's just popping up everywhere. I wonder if there actually are organized good guys, if it's merely meant to keep guys like us entertained and passive, or if god's just working his hand and people feel the need to do what they're doing for us who are watching. It's a lot of work to put videos like these together after all, there has to be something behind it right?

I had the impression there are discussions going on elsewhere from one of the videos he made and from posts I've been seeing on Jow Forums. I don't think I'll we wuz so much anymore because these are Highland Warrior pills but it still doesn't make any sense.

That makes a lot more sense but he did show one of these guys when he was talking about it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x533, 147K)

He never mentions Slavs as their descendants while it is historically and genetically established that we absorbed some of their people.
I like his videos but this Germanic revisionism of his is rather disgusting

>literal devil spawn who sold her soul for fame
>random normal looking jewish girl
bad choices

Attached: 1232px-Marina_Abramović_-_The_Artist_Is_Present_-_Viennale_2012_(cropped).jpg (1232x1200, 171K)

I think they didn’t build many archaeologically visible settlements or record much of their own history in a way that was passed down.

Honestly man its not what you're interpreting him to be what he actually gets into in his public appearances at conferences.
His persona on the TV Show is mostly scripted. Everything he says in his speeches has nothing to do with Aliens. He doesn't talk about aliens 1 time in the past 3-4 conference presentations I watched which were about 1-2 hours long each.
He talks about Atlantis predominately, also about Phonecians, Incas and Aztecs and Polynesian cults who he alleges are colonists from areas in Vietnam.
He mentioned aliens literally 0 times not lying to you about this.
Like I said the stuff he talks about on Ancient Aliens has nothing to do with his personal theory he presents as an independent.

Watch his other videos too. Even if he's wrong about certain things he's just trying to uncover history in a more conclusive manner.

It's a good rabbit hole.

This is from a declassified CIA document, the Tartaria shit isn't a psy op. Those old maps aren't fake.

Attached: tartaria cia.gov.jpg (1548x826, 319K)

Our steppe nigger cousins who stayed instead of culturally enriching europe, iran, or india and got culturally enriched by the turks. There's probably some kind of lesson in that, but I'm not sure what it is.

>Tartaria
That shit is crazy
youtu.be/ojbTPpR5DBA

My ancestors :)

yeah I get it

we live in a world where things like this can get covered up

Attached: russian_empire_in_1745_69283.jpg (4000x2306, 3.9M)

>grand tartaria
Pls no. This is the dumbest conspiracy ever

why

Attached: desnos_spectacular_double_hemisphere_world_map_from_1772_with_an_extravagant_and_fictitious_australi (3360x2700, 2.08M)

OMG what are they hiding? Why did North America change so much?

Attached: IMG_0782.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

He says that Germans are genuine, but fails to mention that Germans of roman times such as Rugi, Lugi,Quadi, Semnoni were Slavs and what we now call Germans are mutts raped by scandinavian Hilleviones/Hunns/Kvenns. Also Scandinavians have nothing to do with ancient german language (slavic) as danish Aesti/Haestingi were Danes and spoke celtic language and were between slavic people and Scandinavians.
Iarovist, Nasław, Sambor, Veleda, Ukromir were Slavs.

And wtf happened to asia? Did the jews do this?

Attached: PtolemyWorldMap.jpg (350x239, 27K)

Nice map, saved.
My Cartography folder is 353 files deep.
Not sure I buy into the whole 'Tartar conspiracy theory' idea though. Seems to me like it's basically just a Turkic/Kike silkroad v2.0 except running through the highroad.
Most of the history of the Khazarian region is cloudy and if you take a deep look at places within the region of Tajikstan/Uzbekistan Khazakstan etc you encounter a lot of whoremonger type encounters which aren't real empires but really just criminal syndicates which push kidnapping and claim to be a nation when its really just a mutt dynasty.
Even today the 'surviving' areas of the Ukranian Christian strongholds are largely sour and crass and aren't really pure anymore.
Ukraine and the general Christian/European colonies of the Eastern borders of Europe have been a warzone for ages and likely will remain this way. Eastern Europe died during the Holodomor.
Despite this there are still German diaspora victims living in places like Khazakstan from the Bolshevik Soviet replacement resettlement programs. The central steppe region seems like a big hostage psyop amensia program for turkic jews to stockholm sydnrome European expatriates into thinking they are natives of the central steppes when in actuality they are just European's born with Bolshevik induced Azlheimers.
Fun fact Canada has a large population of Khazakstanians.
Another fun fact it is alleged that Canadian Native American girls are kidnapped and placed on boats in the Hudson bay and shipped to places like Khazakstan to be kidnapped child brides.

Attached: 1544086318214.jpg (800x553, 249K)

probably

Attached: map_of_north_america__1720_62455 (1).jpg (3444x2100, 1.51M)

the tatar-mongol yoke for one thing

Serious answer: Tartar = someone from Tartarus (i.e., hell). In other words a demon. Medieval Europeans termed the invading mongols "tartars" implying they were demons from the pits of hell. Early modern cartographers didn't care or weren't to map the various mongol hordes so they just said it's all the land of the tartars, "Tartary."

I don't really know what the theory is outside of the context of architecture and buildings being buried. There's something there though.

Attached: 1796_map_of_europe_68060.jpg (4694x3979, 3.75M)

based ''Germanic tribes were Slavic'' poster

also Mao killed a lot of people too. haven't really looked into it but it being an accident seems like a joke to me.

what's that?

Attached: the_kingdome_of_ireland_c_1610_64681.jpg (2227x1700, 1.07M)

>Medieval Europeans termed the invading mongols "tartars" implying they were demons from the pits of hell.
The point you take theories like this Tartar stuff seriously is long past the point you stop believing -anything- like what you just said. If you have any regard for official consensus like that you may as well be reading text books, imo.

What happened to the top left of Ireland?

Attached: a_map_of_the_kingdom_of_ireland__1732_more_in_comments_64656.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

>. Even if he's wrong about certain things he's just trying to uncover history in a more conclusive manner.
If he's wrong it hurts the purpose, idiot

>hes not pushing the MSM narrative like you claim.
No just the (((esoteric))) shill narrative. See my comment above this one

Attached: Nimrud, Iraq 800BC Museum - Baghdad.jpg (630x596, 139K)

>what's that?
A reason to forever hate Asians. If they could, they would rape us to death, just like they did to Medieval Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mXXlGMG-Vk

Attached: 434445.png (1189x669, 812K)

Hey, I didn't say otherwise.

>but hes not pushing the MSM narrative
Be wary either way, there are shills in every direction.

Attached: 1552077464778.jpg (2085x1175, 2M)

Is this now a map thread?
The theory is basically the KGB took over Moscow, discovered some type of nation that was sovereign in the steppe region and destroyed tons of records of the Tartarian people to discredit their autonomy and legacy so they would become indoctrinated into allegiance to USSR and not Tartary. Thing is its probably true but its not a big deal. Tartary from what I gather was basically just an abandoned mongol outpost full of chink turk jew hybrids who didn't return home to Mongolia. Most of the people who are selling the idea of Tartar's legacy in most cases do not have any inheritance or ancestral claim to this theory dynamic.
I have known in my life a man with the surname Tartar and his complexion and appearance was very swarthy and looked like a Greek turk/jew hybrid you would come to expect as someone who is not White or European, oddly enough he was Catholic.

I'm 99% sure Tartaria is an overexageratted legacy of a abandoned Mongolian outpost in the steppes which was basically just a huge mutt factory which nobody cared about except the people who were too poor to either resettle into Russia or return home to Mongolia and the turks colonized the remnants.
This naturally causes lots of confusion because its basically a never ending cycle of mischlings who have no identity.

As user stated: Basically just a place where Kiev Rus once occupied, forgotten/abandoned, repopulated with invaders who continued to abandon it leaving the polluted children of generations of invasions and exoduses.

TL;DR
>It was White
>Then it was Khazar Kike'd
>Then it was Mongol'd
>Then it was Turked
>Then it was Bolshevik'd
>Then it was ultra Mutt'd

Attached: turklane.jpg (640x414, 137K)

Okay, but if that's your take you're essentially just tossing the entire discipline of history and saying we can't know anything about the past. It's basically solipsism.

I had something that might be related to what you're talking about, was it this? I don't know since I don't really pay attention to names and events so much.

Attached: medal_1.gif (333x221, 17K)

I just know it was contrasted to this here. Whatever the person said had to due with an unlikely friendship or somesuch being depicted. To the person it seemed to deepen the conspiracy

Attached: hitler_stalin.jpg (624x351, 44K)

>was basically just a huge mutt factory
This is by far the best description of central asia yet

Alexander I and Napoleon were best buds.

Attached: uwu.jpg (275x272, 20K)

I'm just trying to tell you where I'm at kek. The truth is probably out there somewhere but I have a feeling it's not wherever you got that information from, because so much of Medeival history has been changed over the centuries. The "dark ages", the changing of the calendar, the white washing, lots of stuff like that. I'd rather just imagine stuff while learning about and looking at things, way more fun.

Attached: 1551647699968.jpg (1500x1219, 1.32M)

I have no idea if you're joking or not :^)

Attached: 2_batu_khan.jpg (600x450, 221K)

I'm not buying it

Attached: 7.jpg (1500x1003, 1.22M)

oh here it is

Attached: 1551651457610.png (1303x720, 1.1M)

>"If Alexander were a woman, I would make him my mistress."
-napoleon

I mean if you're just having fun then whatever, but if you really want to learn steppe history there are plenty of primary sources available. Turks, mongols, manchu, chinese, etc. all kept written records.

my ancestors XD trololololo

Attached: IMG_20190309_103727.jpg (618x610, 50K)

The reason I don't buy it is because of the intrigue found in examining the maps that show areas that supposedly don't exist today, or places that were found before they were found, and architecture with symbolism matching flags or known "Tartaria" styles.

That coupled with deliberate lies in regards to history(even just in regards to sea travel to the Americas) makes me feel the big conspiracy about history is far worse than most think.

Attached: 1548425281788.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

those are fighting words

>primary sources
Education like that just gets in the way of the truth!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ching_khun_wife.jpg (909x1566, 178K)

Attached: 3_bumin_kagan.jpg (1632x1224, 845K)

Attached: Tartary_Ngram.png (1575x566, 73K)

We don't.

Attached: Tartary_HUGE_1.jpg (610x1000, 159K)

uwu fantasy in reality

Attached: tartaria_book_4.jpg (578x987, 362K)

>ALL HAIL UKOK THE BASED STEPPE ARYAN QUEEN

Scythians are really just a ancestor to slavic and some german tribes

Attached: 4ec3751151198fc12cc369433d9c40c33cbb9f95_1_600x600.png (600x600, 160K)

Okay well I'm not selling you anything. This is just a theory and hardly my own. This is the general consensus for the Tartarian conspiracy. There is more concrete facts in the western history of Kievian Rus/Khazarian conflict between the Crimean frontlines of Asia and Europe.
The central steppe history is completely hearsay and 2nd hand accounts which cannot be verified.
Regardless if you research into the modern day function of the central steppe region all you will find is corruption, crime, poison and greed.
Go look into Astana and Khazakstan. Huge freemason/jewsih outpost for the illuminati.
Its alleged there is pieces of the Twin Towers in Khazakstan. Think about that for a second. Khazakstan, an Asiatic country known for virtually nothing on the global stage except the Movie Borat and launching 'satellites and space shuttles' into 'orbit' for the Soviets/Russia and Western nation space programs too - ALLEGEDLY has ACTUAL PIECES OF RUBBLE from the World Trade Center from New York on 9/11/2001.

Attached: 1543648507083.jpg (1200x630, 134K)

to are correct, Magyars were scythians conquered by huns and forced to speak hunnic languages

Good channel I will subscribe, good production and interesting topics.

Attached: coolarmordude.jpg (3240x4320, 1.91M)

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

I hate them so much

Attached: 1740_map_of_asia_66221.jpg (2822x2196, 3.5M)

bbc.com/earth/story/20160706-in-siberia-in-1908-a-huge-explosion-came-out-of-nowhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
You heard the Giant tree theory before?