Femanon here! How do you glow up/become more attractive? I see it on others, but I don't know how to do it. Any tips?

Femanon here! How do you glow up/become more attractive? I see it on others, but I don't know how to do it. Any tips?

Attached: glow.png (675x675, 561K)

Why are you asking Jow Forums about this, lol?

Attached: images (18).jpg (180x280, 11K)

Just abuse black eye liner. As a dude its a definifely a turn on to me (unless your hurt to look at)

Hey dear online female You should lay down and rot
yours truly . An incel

you need to recognise just how much lighting effects pictures, you can tell by the reflection in the window that the right picture was taken at sunset with yellowish natural light and yours was taken in doors with artificial lighting

Try not to judge yourself based on pictures online, you look pretty - maybe change up the hairstyle

YouTube makeup instructional videos. Jesus you're worse than useless

Plastic surgery i.e. fillers make a huge difference. Nose job, weight loss, lipo, etc.

ignore him and report his posts, he comes here to troll.

Try instead

Just based on the picture...

>posture
>facial expression and look
>a haircut that fits to the rest of your face
>good pic angle

Also a big THIS.

not op but that’s two pics of the same person bruh lol

It's called "finding out a makeup style that accentuates/contours you correctly." Just keep trying looks and you'll get something eventually. Consider things like hair color, skin tone, seasonal clothes, cuts of clothing, jewelry, piercings, tattoos, ect.

Go to a makeup artist. They'll make makeup with your skin tone, teach you where and how to apply makeup and contour
Same with a hair stylist
Go to femalefashionadvice on plebbit to learn how to dress cute
And don't forgot to eat healthy and exercise

no they aren't

how much you wanna bet

They obviously are.

And you're so stupid not to see a bait, how socially unaware you are that you think girls would ask on Jow Forums about how to get pretty, god damn you guys are such pathetic incels.

Makeup.

Smile you idiot

besides the fact that they have completely different face shapes, do these noses look the same to you?

Attached: enhanced_nose_for_the_blind.png (237x190, 76K)

The angle, light and haircut do the trick.

They absolutely do. The one on the right is contoured and a little redder

homie the picture is titles “glow”. The glow-up is the whole point of the pic

this

She even said in her OP
> I see it on others

I refuse to believe they are the same person, why would she post if she already knew how to look like the girl on the right

Just being able to see the results of something doesn't mean you know how to achieve them.

See it as a beginner artist posting artwork from another and asking how to draw it.

That can't be the same person on both sides of the pic. There are quite a few differences.

Makes sense I was assuming left was a picture of OP