Albany NY police incident

newyorkupstate.com/news/2019/04/albany-police-body-camera-shows-violent-encounter-charges-dropped.html

Attached: 375x250.jpg (375x210, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underwoodammo.com/products/9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812073/White-supremacist-Christchurch-mosque-shooter-posted-heinous-attack-live-Facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't see any incident, I hope the policemen did not injured themselves during the arrest.

Woh! It's like diversity requires fascism

Attached: 1540951878706.jpg (1195x449, 75K)

ofc they don't show why the officers punch that nigger

Like clockwork.
>I AINT DO NUFFIN!

>Seeber allegedly then kicked open the door and "physically removed" Childs

l

This is why you shoot anyone who barges in your house uninvited, and why you should shoot low weight high velocity solid copper ammo.

They should be hanged and gibbeted. I hate niggers more than cops but cops need harsh executions when they do shit like this

yeah that's great but in the end you still end dead by some pig

Keep shooting

1st st, 2nd, st, orange st and arbor hill= crack and weed. henry johnson blvd, central ave and partridge st are where to find hoookers.
lark street is where the gays live. aids avenue.

Nigger lover.

Fucking BLM nigger.

the whole south end of albany is black.
cops were right. animals only learn physical stimuli

kys bootlicker

Just the Zoo Keepers Zoo Keeping, who cares

I'm not a nigger. I don't have police problems. Police are my dogs. My attack dogs, and like all good dogs they know to fear their master.

Rightful Albanian clay

Both you fuckwits need Jesus.

Great, these wannabe LAPD cops just made these niggers win the Ghetto lottery. How many millions will this cost the local taxpayers?

You cops hate knowing that people can conceal pistols that will sail right through your department issue body armor. Ever heard of 9x25 Dillon?
underwoodammo.com/products/9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender
Muzzle Velocity: 2000 fps
Muzzle Energy: 800 ft lbs

Attached: 9x25 Dillon 12+1+15+10.jpg (2594x1526, 827K)

Fucking retard. "people" cannot conceal pistols in New York State. Christ I hate retard Americans.

Not my fault you're a nigger.

I live in Albany and can say that if you applaud this, just know these bootlickers would keep the same energy if tasked to take your guns.

Asking permission for rights.
People carry you retarded zogbot.

You're forgetting about College st. and Quail st.

You want tough? Go to Schenectady around Crane st.

Asking permission for rights? It's the law. I didn't write the law, I didn't approve the law, and my input wasn't requested. I'm the "zogbot" but you're the one that doesn't seem to know or understand anything about rules. Where are you posting from? Sing Sing prison? Keep voting rebel retard.

Wrong, fucker. I'm a goddamn cat.

Attached: 1536283794300.jpg (485x336, 34K)

These officers children are now open game.

Remember; in Ukraine officers died first

Sure you are nigger.

> People actually defend the cops

When you're dragged out of your house by a screaming cop who shoves you with you hands up and punches you, you'll regret ever letting these bootlickers get a pass.

At 3 in the morning to confiscate your guns

So why haven't you gone out with your 9x25 Dillon underwoodammo.com/products/9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender
Muzzle Velocity: 2000 fps
Muzzle Energy: 800 ft lbs

And killed yourself some officers. Why are you on the internet telling stories instead of showing us how it's done? Why? Because you're a full of shit pussy. No one is dying and you know it. So sit down STFU and make sure you keep paying your BLM membership fees nigger.

whats on college st?

KC Finns. Irish bar by day... turns into a black bar called Sugar Finns at night

Even the other cop tells the roider to chill the fuck out and shut up. He's fucked.

Because I prefer slam bangs.
Easy and disposable.

Your desperate and simple attempt to rile me up is delicious.

Attached: 1532458112470.jpg (638x629, 44K)

You want to see how it's done?
I will educate you.

Attached: 1554495840764m.jpg (432x1024, 116K)

Post some photos of your cop kills. Nigger faggot.

Attached: 1554236096521.png (684x1232, 376K)

I don't care enough about you to rile you up. You're just some nigger on the internet. It was just a statement of fact.

Attached: 1554236181565.jpg (760x770, 137K)

typical day in America

Why don't the two of you exchange emails so you can go and get the revolution started? Looking forward to it. Best of luck.

Here is what you do to cops

Attached: 1538281904262.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Your children will die in pain next to your loved ones.

slam bag?

So.. this is the power of Freedom...

Imagine living in the USA where you are one misdemeanour away from getting the absolute shit kicked out of you by six rabid cops. This lad was lucky they didn't mag dump him for not performing the Hokey Pokey in the style of the Elephant Man.

Attached: 1513285898077.png (758x705, 99K)

Still playing the same angle. Not the most creative, I guess. Good luck with your impotent ramblings.

Attached: 1536299076770.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Here is how to overwhelm armored vehicles

Attached: 1551981246431.webm (1279x720, 2.87M)

Two piece disposable pipe shotgun

You make it seem as if you've done it. You know what YOU do to cops? Nothing. Which is what you always have done. Nothing.

>This
Cops and their families first

K3K
So why do you keep replying like a nigger retard? Nigger?

I'd call that a four winds shotgun

Mostly parties and Thots running around, i just remembered that area.

Not him but:

Attached: 1554341422256.jpg (1024x568, 65K)

Unless you are a judge, police are accountable to noone.

Bro teach me how to make Nerve gas I almost bought a canister from China.

It would be so helpful for robbing drug dealers. Toss the canister in, they drop like flies for 20 minutes while you steal everything.

What's this? One of your confirmed kills?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812073/White-supremacist-Christchurch-mosque-shooter-posted-heinous-attack-live-Facebook.html

GTFO.

I know right. BLM! Police reform now! Dumb nigger.

No, I'm just saying that your mocking behavior actually serves to create killers.
Also, look at my id you complete idiot.
I'm not.the person you where talking to.

I'm German/Polish, you mouth-breathing mongoloid.
I could start an ethnostate. I can't believe you've kept going this long.

Ho Ln.

i partied there.

Holy shit.
The most obnoxious shill of all time award goes to: the officer.
You want to do something good?
Investigate this.
The user was never charged.

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

But of course the officer won't do his job.

If anyone is dumb enough to respond to your stupid request I'll be forced to report you to the Feds. Also, they would be part of the conspiracy if they pointed you in the right direction.18 U.S. Code ยง229. Delete that stupid post, this isn't some fantasy land where you're immune from laws because it's just text.

Fuck you narc if we were in person I'd dome you for saying such police shit you bitch ass nigga.

No it is.
The chances of him going to jail are next to none especially if he has a botnet.
We here at Jow Forums are functionally above the law.

Attached: 1554495770648.jpg (848x611, 103K)

Boot licking trannyshit

Also: did you know that threatening to report people to the police instead of simply doing it is illegal in many states?

I need the nerve gas bro. Like what they used in the GTA 5 bank heist through the vents as an example.

I could get it from near the yellow river in China but I don't know how to titrate the dose properly.

>No, I'm just saying that your mocking behavior actually serves to create killers.

What makes you think I give a fuck? Do you know what message board this is? Suddenly it's the Namaste Roses and Love forum? KYS.

Fuck these internet losers and I'm goona kill the cops fantasies. They're clowns. It ain't gonna happen.

If some retard on the internet wants to go out and kill cops more power to him. Just know you'll probably be caught in under a week, and if you live in one of your happy little "conceal carry states" you'll probably get the death penalty for it too. See you on the news.

Just get cs gas and concentrate it.

>I'm German/Polish
Sure you are.

>I can't believe you've kept going this long.
You've kept it going this long nigger.

My state actually has no death penalty

The outpouring of concern for 3 smacked up niggers is fascinating. Says a lot about the posters in this thread...

Nigger.

In fact at least in my state, threatening to report someone to the police is considered terroristic threatening.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children. In minecraft.

Does it allow concealed carry?

Alright. Will it kill everyone? I'm not trying to run up to a drug dealers crib, open the door and deploy the gas, proceed to take all the money+ safe and leave. Only to find out everyone in the Apartment is dead.

Would you need to titrate it? Or would it just knock them out for a little?

Fuck you bootlicker

Frick

sneed

So stupid i laughed

And open carry. Without a permit.
There is no such thing as knockout gas.

Why minecraft? The only thing holding you back is you internet pussy.

Attached: - los angeles to telaviv.png (710x415, 65K)

Another BLM nigger out of the woodwork.

What state?

Albany, Troy, Schenectady, all of them are 2nd world niggertowns with pockets of yuppies pretending everything is fine. I fucking hate the capital area.

Because it's just what is said here.
Guess.
What is the state where you can still buy bump stocks?

Guilderland here.

it's not THAT bad tbqh. Look at NYC, it makes Albany look like America in the 50's

Reported. Enjoy Tyrone in Prison. Better be careful with my posts ITT in case I have to read my statement in open court at your trials. Also, I'm in D.C. nice try though, appreciate the effort.

Attached: REPORTED TO THE FBI.png (924x409, 211K)

Attached: Untitled.png (616x471, 17K)

Alright word what happens happens. Nerve gas or whatever.

This happens to me once a week.
I'm probably on literally every watchlist.
I really don't care.

Yeah fuck the faggot guessing games. Tell me.

Attached: faggot.jpg (496x331, 33K)