We're All in This Together - Happiness, Goals & Encouragement

This is for the people who feel like the world is ending and all hope seems lost.

I haven't seen any positive posts around recently. Instead, all I've seen around Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general is just pure negativity and nihilism. I just browse Jow Forums and I see too often the Accelerationalism, Doomer, and Honkler memes (pic related). These two ideas are self-destructive and we need to learn to coexist with these things but not be consumed by them.

All of these things are very harmful to us directly if we embrace the ideas, but we also need to realise that they are blessings in disguise. These memes lets us express our most negative, self-destructive concerns and emotions in such a simple and pure form of media. These memes spreading like disease on Jow Forums is a signal that we are all psychologically heading into the wrong direction and we need to improve ourselves.

I like being happy and I want all of you to be happy as well. I don't care who you may be, what you may look like, what thoughts you have, nor do I care about anything else about you; even if everyone else in the world comes to be filled with thoughts of hatred, I will always be rooting for the best of everyone on this planet. After all, life is a struggle and we're all in this together; no matter what.

Post any aspirations, ambitions, or dreams that you have down below.
Writing things down will help organise our thoughts and also open ourselves up for encouragement from others. Either encourage other people or give them some light-hearted criticism.

Attached: Honkler.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhmAEdNnBtM
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My ambition is to live out my life doing what I love and make other people happy while doing what I love.

Explain the fucking clown meme. Why did it appear right before the Joker trailer released, empowering incels? What is going on?

If you think shit is bad, just remember the majority of white women only date white guys and that not every woman is a complete slut like Pol thinks.

From what I understand, the Honkler (the clown Pepe) symbolise the embrace of chaos in this absolutely insane world. This meme is basically people turning into Joker minus the insane crimes.

A lot of problems that are discussed on this board, or in mainstream politics for that matter, aren’t proportionally accurate representation of the real problems. This is sadly because sensationalist politics reign supreme in our current society.

Live.
Laugh.
Honk.

Attached: image.jpg (803x445, 212K)

sucking cocks?

seems about right.
life isn't about being happy. focusing on being or making other people happy just makes life pointless. don't fall into the blackhole that that is.

Smile user

Attached: image.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

It took off back in late January early February. Anyone that claims its related to that movie is a schizo or shill faggot

Attached: image.png (1200x525, 1.11M)

I'm just waiting for the aliens to kill us all for being irredeemable fuckwits.

my goals
>obtain gf
>kill all normies
>drive tonka trucks

Attached: comfy pepe.gif (666x386, 342K)

You do you friendo. We all chose to live our separate ways and that’s the beauty of living.

:D

I don't know man. I feel deep nihlism bubbling just below the surface but I try to pretend that there is still hope. I just keep working and studying so I can get a decent career and do something meaningful.

Attached: 1552769171860.jpg (674x505, 118K)

Getting a girlfriend may almost seem like a necessity, but in reality, driving tonka trucks is much more fulfilling.
Hope you get to drive the tonka truck into some normies friendo.

This was meant for you. Oops.

It’s all going to be okay. Each one of us has something that we can find meaning in doing, and most of us just haven’t found that thing yet.
Positivity will attract positivity, friendo.

Our government’s are illegitimate and the White Nationalist’s and the Alt-Right refuse to step up and engage, instead, opting for a strategy of passively standing by and hoping that the increasing absurdity of government will lead to a great awakening, they’re sorely deluded if they think this will happen, hence the negativity.

If you’re discontent with the way politics is played out in your country, then you can take an active role in advocating for what you believe in.
You can always volunteer and help out the community while building meaningful social relationships with other people in the community. If you still really want to see change, then you can get a job at a city council then run for a representative position.
I hope you do well in life, regardless of what you decide to do or not do.

There are no credible organisations that offer this, I’m lucky though my job allows me to subvert the system from within, but it’d be nice if the data I had access to was published so as to inform the Australian people to what is being done in their name.

My ambition in life is to become a warlord in the race war and build a heavily fortified compound out of the broken skulls of communists which I will rule with an iron fist.

You're all my frens, and remember: at least you aren't a normie!

You can react first and care enough to research the situation around you. That gives you an advantage no matter the situation (especially if shit hits the fan)

Attached: 1554516141645.gif (220x233, 273K)

Become a respectable member of your local society. Give no reason for anyone to doubt your honesty or integrity, be a person that others can rely on and look up to without taking advantage of. Family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues, everyone you come in contact with should be left in no doubt about the nature of your character.

Become strong mentally and physically, be the first to offer your help to those in need without expectation of some reward. Only when we are seen as upstanding and honest individuals will people respect and take on board our way of thinking. Optics are of primary importance when it comes to expecting someone else to listen to your ideas and evaluate them. Rating and raving about the jews with a skinhead and 1488 tattoos won't help rationalise people.

At the same time don't expect people to be won over to our method of thinking overnight. I'm not religious but something someone said at a recent TDS meetup really struck a chord with me. Consider the cathedral; it wasn't constructed in a year or a presidential term or even ten. Most of the people involved in the design, construction and funding didn't even live to see the fruits of their labour, but they invested the time and effort because they had faith that in the fullness of time their efforts would be admired and would bring succor to hundreds of thousands of people they never even met or were even born.

Collect news articles that expose anti-whiteness, that promote degeneracy and openly spit on the ideals that would forebears gave their lives for, but don't be blackpilled by them. Do not fear that all is lost. The enemy has become complacent and feel empowered to overstep the boundaries of respectability with impunity, but make no mistake it will be their undoing. You don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Attached: 911-birthday.jpg (497x497, 26K)

>Explain the fucking clown meme.
Honkler is the personification of the nihilistic mindset. I'm sure for some it's a doomer way of looking at the clown world we inhabit and laughing and just throwing up their hands saying "whats this, another anti-white headline in a major newspaper? oh another article about some nigger getting away with murder? haha clown world, imma check out of society" but I believe it's possible to see those things, laugh at the clown world meme and still not be blackpilled.

>Why did it appear right before the Joker trailer released
'Clown world' has been around for a long time now, and Honkler long before the joker movie, the two aren't related.

I'm glad I'm not in my teens/early 20s and seeing all this shit or I'd be extremely confused and concerned, but take it from an older guy just stick it out. This is an extreme phase that will be righted soon enough.

Thank you for your words user.
You are a good person.

Attached: nice.jpg (313x301, 16K)

>Honkler is the personification of the nihilistic mindset
it's more like fatalism or post nihilism

Thank you, user. You are a kind man. I too try to spread positivity on pol through cat pictures and encouraging words. The people on here need it more than any normie. And I refuse to let the fire quench on my watch.

Attached: wholesome1.jpg (1080x1350, 348K)

Fair enough, I haven't read any nihilist works, I'm going off a surface level understand of what I'm read secondhand. Not a big fan of philosophy, I don't think it has much value other than mental masturbation.

Attached: hero's-journey.gif (761x800, 101K)

Sad this isn't getting more traction.
Doomerism is acceptance of the niggerification of the world.

This is the most wholesome threa I've ever seen. Remember, if Trump orevailed, common sense will also prevail.

Thanks based kiwi. I rarely get (you)'s that are any thing more substantial than "poo in the loo"

Attached: clown world.webm (427x240, 2.93M)

Attached: B1C31EE5-AEFE-46DA-93B0-2B408775CE04.jpg (570x763, 94K)

Awww, you seem like a decent bro. Here's another positive (you). I respect the fact that you have stayed in your homelands and are trying to make it there. I graduated in the UK and came back home too. Here, have a wholesome meme.

Attached: wholesome.png (758x769, 28K)

>we're all in this together
speak for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=vhmAEdNnBtM

Attached: 1554684753373.jpg (614x768, 194K)

>acceleration intensifies

Attached: 6a895b138a2f15f70132d06fdc0152c3.png (600x700, 550K)

cocaine bump

Attached: 1549775848683.jpg (808x1024, 126K)

I want to find a wife, move to a remote place, do some simple but worthwhile work, and become self sufficient as possible. Have no idea how to do any of those things though. Getting a degree in engineering which is supposedly worthwhile but have been unable to find internships. Still a virgin too. It's depressing.

People around alt-right and other related circles started to call the new world order as globo homo, and clown world. A clown pepe came to be and it just snowballed from there. It's fun meme. Let's see how long it lasts, seems like it's got potential.

Nope, it has been me versus a golem army and its jewish overlords so far:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
stopeg.com

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0 [Open]

targetedindividual.us
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Attached: 1552406381092.jpg (304x248, 10K)

>minus the insane crimes

Attached: fG4vmYc_d.jpg (640x405, 37K)

My ambition in life is to be a veteran of a race war or at least a meme war

I love you user

What party are you thinking to vote for?

thanks Bulgarian user. I attend online university in proper neet fashion.

I don't care much about voting. I do care about the fact that you are hiding behind a meme flag though and I would suggest you avoid doing that. I have seen a lot of Indians do it and it always rubs me the wrong way.

I love you, user.

Attached: cat (14).jpg (640x799, 66K)

GTFO Honkler...Tired of the racism. We dont need that shit you fucking smug nigger hating clown!!!

imagine what could be achieved

Attached: wow cool.jpg (1200x849, 619K)

No positivity can cure my darkness these days. College starts to go even harder, i get more depressed, some problems home, my mind gets scrambled like egg, I cant get a gf, I listen to music and play video games for escapism of my depression. I have friends but doesnt help. These days I try to get into more contact with girls and I hope I do something. Doesnt matter how much I like some girl, she wont like me back. Fuck this world, also the outside problems in the world. Fuck it. I just try to survive at this point.

Attached: no brain kill.png (234x220, 84K)

Its cleansing by exposure lad, hurt box, etc

Yes nihilism and pessimism is not helpful to your life. It is better to focus on your own life and not stress about the outside world you can’t control.

I bet you think jared leto memes was a shilling campaign for suicide squad.

Attached: joker out.gif (640x480, 2M)