100% proof that Hitler was a bad guy

So if you say Adolf Hitler to water, it immediatly becomes distorted and looks straight up frightened.

Attached: hitler water.jpg (209x177, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.coka.la/UFzlBA.webm
u.coka.la/r9Ibrg.webm
d.coka.la/0EJRH.webm
d.coka.la/i7mgiy.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I hate Hitler now!

Heil Honkler

I guess this was a somewhat creative shitpost

Wait, water is Jewish!?

holy shit you are right.
i was just sitting on the put summoning.
with chant "india india. summoning summoning india india"
and look!

Attached: sayindiatowater.jpg (1300x1078, 163K)

i just uttered joseph stalin to my water and it disappeared

That's the feelings and thoughts being transmitted to the water, not the name. If you think of Hitler the way the Jewish media portrays him, then you have negative feelings and thoughts in your head and that effects the water in that way. So on the other hand, if you know the truth and you have positive thoughts and feelings about AH then that has a different result on the water.

d.coka.la/UFzlBA.webm

u.coka.la/r9Ibrg.webm

d.coka.la/0EJRH.webm

d.coka.la/i7mgiy.webm

Call Jesus and it will restore itself

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
OP ISN'T LYING

Finally a good thread

Can someone test this?
Saying Adolf Hitler to Water while thinking of him positively?

When filming the African Queen the entire cast and crew got sick from drinking the contaminated water, except for Humphrey Bogart because the degenerate only ever drank whiskey.

Water cannot be trusted user.

What is they all got sick, because the water punished them for filming an anti german movie?

Hitler was a (charismatic and occultly led) NPC.. that's why he went lame and ineffective at the end. There are a lot more NPCs around nowadays. Genghis Khan, for example, was not a NPC.

hitler was an edomite insider shill

Why?

This is how Moses crossed the Red Sea

This is only because of his immense power level wich if revealed by one of the 4 elements will frighten his enemies

Attached: aM7ZX3pb_700w_0.jpg (700x543, 55K)

Exactly. The subconscious association of the person will morph the water, not the actual words.

>memeflag

Attached: aaxpjQ0B_700w_0.jpg (460x460, 47K)

Show flag

Reminds of the time when I was on a flight to the Netherlands with my dad and we both had the same shitty sandwich-thing on the plane, except I was drinking whiskey at the time and he wasn't.
He spent a few days having horrible shits and couldn't get out of the hotel room. I was fine though.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Hitler was a bad guy, because he was really a woman. Lots of bad guys out there!

Attached: Hitler and friends.jpg (500x488, 39K)

What a chad

Totally proves holocaust did not happen, imagine burning water in oven. Leftards btfo themselves.

Your dumb shitpost made me fill a bowl with water and shout Hitler's name at it.
Fuck.

tried the water trick, said Jow Forums loudly and the water showed what looked like a word “faggot“

Post results

Guess what the water curled because of the air coming from my mouth. I really didn't know what to expect.

We water magicians now, bois

On a real note:
If you're interested in this, get a bowl of rice and do the experiment for like 2 weeks, then report back how the rice looks (with pics)

Actually, German Bro ... it greatly depends on the tone of voice and since most included in these experiments used a negative tone the results are what you see.
Now show me your big, dangling nutsack.
>if it is not pink nobody wants to see

I swear the amount of times I have been called German Bro is unreal

But is your nutshack pink, German Bro?

Welp you better not be a filthy, slimy paki or Turk or somthing

Attached: 73A1F95F-1628-463B-A3FD-919832EFD703.png (493x388, 356K)

underrated

I'm white

This is all psuedoscience bullshit fucking dumb cunt

It works you overly naive science worshipper.
And it's not pseudoscience, science is just to stuck up to actually explore this and they get no funding for it

By shouting Adolph Hitler at it? I love Moses now.

One thing is for sure:
People made fun of Noah for his warnings and didn't take him seriously and today the same is happening

Das' it, Imma dedicate the rest of my life to drawing random occult-like circle things just because they're stuck in my head without any understanding of them whatsoever.
I'll be the best mommy's wizard in her basement. Tremble in fear, globohomos, Imma unleash primordial chaos unto this reality all on my own!

Attached: ooga_booga_magicks.jpg (1208x1208, 602K)

The bible (or any volume of the desert trilogy) is not to be taken literally. These people lived thousands of years ago and their understandings of things and language used would have greatly differed to what we use today.

Science limits itself and as long as they value only the physical they will never be able to fully understand the universe

Your loss

I didn't really say you're wrong, in fact I'm somewhat confident that actual scientists that you might rarely, if ever hear about are deeply into occult stuff as well.
Tesla alone should be proof to that.

to conduct a better experiment, they should have two people say his name at the water. one person who loves hitler and one who hates him.

What has Tesla to do with the occult?

It’s because German is a harsh language, not because of Hitler.

Am I wrong in that his understanding of reality was highly intertwined with things that some forms of the occult frequently mention?
I'm being vague because I know fuckall, not the other way around. On top of that I'm incredibly dense and don't learn shit even when spoonfed.
Picrelated is me.

Attached: 1550928329416.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Like what?

In my knowledge Tesla had a heavenly ear and was able to see with his pineal gland. That's why he knew how certain things looked before he finished them and they immediatly worked

Well, he is certainly affiliated with fire and ash, so no wonder there. Lord of Ovenfire.

>Like what?
Like... uh, well, you got me - the source of my claims is my ass.
Boy do I love being retarded!

Attached: 1552883241132.png (700x845, 753K)

I just screamed Hitler at my water and it turned into wine! Wtf?

kek

Don't worry. Just read up on the topics you're currently unsure about and wisdom will fill you

>77
Jeebus finally u're here, plz commence the global purge. Nao. K thx.

You losing it jews. Pull yourselves together

Attached: 1503395525301.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Not quite, German bro. Pinnochio is quite the modern day classic. 2,000 years from now and will people actually believe it to be a true story? Totally! Doubt me, I dare you.

(((Water)))

Attached: 01895122-83C3-44F5-A624-6822293186B8.jpg (2048x2732, 389K)

As long as science believes that there is no real purpouse to live and as long as thus people don'6 hold themselves to high standards, science will never be able to advance to a high level. Even ancient chinese science was way far ahead of our modern, western science

Standards have nothing to do with the way humans are forced to adapt in tough situations. (Tough situations do not include losing your iPhone, a heel on your shoe snapping, which pizza to order or your bf not responding to your text etc)

As we can see with the experiment with water, depending how it is treated, it looks differently and has different effects on people. Since water is in everything around us, you can be damn sure that depending on how you treat situations, you will get different results

Are you really saying that the idea of becoming a space faring civilization doesn't fill you w hope??

Why would it?
Everything you need in life is inside of you, you do not need external happenings to becoming happy or hopeful

Wow when I say Hitler at water is makes rainbows and smiles at me