Niggers gonna nig

They're such niggers, they're screwing each other in such a colossal way, and they're such niggers, they can't tell their children dont look like 'em

Attached: NiggersGonnaNig.jpg (1080x1972, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lusakatimes.com/2019/04/06/preliminary-investigations-disputes-the-swapping-of-5000-babies-at-uth-between-1983-and-1995/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>suffering from cancer
I hope so.

Attached: download.png (212x238, 6K)

why the fuck are babies kept separate from the mothers in the first place?
hospitals should make it so a baby is never separated from its mother after it is born

What the fuck

Is it too late to give her the death penalty?

Based

>Zambia
Oh no! Now how will the kids know who their fathers are?

lol EPIC TROLL

Attached: Capture.jpg (716x700, 119K)

Isn't it always that way? Some infants are put in incubators and stuff...
Niggers, user. Niggers.
Nope. She can sit on the chair as far as I am concerned.

>about to die
>play a joke on 5000 people
top fun

>Isn't it always that way? Some infants are put in incubators and stuff...
just because it's done that way doesn't mean it's a good thing.

>get a paternity test because you think your wife's been cheating on you
>it comes back that the kid's not yours
>she swears she didn't but you think she's just a roastie trying to lie her way out
>she was telling the truth the whole time and truly loved you

Attached: 1554338922344.png (540x406, 328K)

never understood this american tradition of taking the baby away from the mum. Over here the baby never leaves their mums side and any tests are done at the bed.

Fucking hell

Cure her cancer, then let her die of chlamydia, slowly.

Love how the brajnlets go for the race argument while they dont realize evil is a human trait.

Imagine living in a country so homogenous that you can swap babies and nobody could tell.

Evil is a human trait but common courtesy and kindness are pretty much reserved exclusively for white people

Dude...

ZINGAROOOO

If I'm gonna have a baby, I'll literally rush to mark it with a permanent marker right when it gets out of the vagina.
How does baby swapping happen in first world countries on 21th century?

Evil is most definitely a human trait. The most evil thing is ignorance.
>Children writing on walls with crayons
It's bad. It ruins a perfectly good wall that you now have to clean up.
>Disobeying simple instructions, like no
And then they scream for hours when they don't get what they want.

All humans used to be children. Not all children grow up.

Not really, also pretty much every nation in the world isnt white, exceltion made for Iceland.
T. Rumeno

>feels

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Ok, if I ever fail a paternity test I will ask for a maternity test next.

They never took my daughter away when she was born. They literally never left the room with her. I don’t know how a mother could not recognize her baby anyway.

Yet another reason to have mandatory DNA testing then

You are conflating nations with people now. White people are kind and courteous not white nations those are run by Jew's there nigger brains.

>for the lulz
top lass

Not really again , as an anthropologist i've visited several countries and mostly spics are the most generous while the worst are always chinks.
Whites are weird 50/50 .

Just a prank bro.

You know. I used to think my brother crazy for turning into a turbo conservative hyper christian who became deeply involved in the church and ended up marrying the...comely Pastor's daughter who kept her virginity until 23 as she thought her first time should be sacred and with her husband. I used to think his crazy involvement with the church and all the volunteering he did and all the hours he gave to help put on functions and spread the word of the lord at no benefit to himself. I used to think him crazy now as he is on his SIXTH fucking child with his wife being pregnant again 2 months after her last birth. I used to think him crazy he was going to let his Wife home school them all.

I used to think him crazy he has had every single one of those children in their own home using their own tub for a water birth and a midwife... instead of going to a hospital.

I've been on Jow Forums for the last 5 years and I just realized he is more red pilled then I ever have been. I was the crazy one after all.

Attached: 1536990907586.jpg (997x995, 204K)

Maternity test would send that scenario into bizzaro world. But if my wife insisted she didn't cheat, I'd get one done.

I'm curious.. are there studies on this?

>I'm an anthropologist no white nations and BTW spics are really nice

Sad part is I can almost believe this being a reality with the way the scientific community has been orchestrating itself.

>1/5 fathers performing a paternity test find out their child is not theirs
>People think it's because of infidelity
>In reality it's just a fucking negress.

Thats what i am researching.
The theory of the Absolute evil.

pretty much.
i got a blonde hair blue eyed bro
that even smells different than the rest of us.
doesn't even look like anyone in the family.

This is news to me. My son never left my sight when he was born. He was carted off to another room for standard hearing tests, but I was invited to go with him and I went. He was never out of our sight for the 3 days there. I don't think American hospitals take babies away anymore unless it's maybe a ghetto hospital and they lack equipment.

You meant white as race while you shod know most "white" coubtries have some degree of racemixing on them, no one is 100% white, except again some secluded towns in iceland.
>spics are really nice
Didnt said that , i said that common courtesy and kindness are traits common ammong them and a bit less on "white" countries , if we take age groups into consideration from a size sample of 100 people from 5-18, 18-30 and 50-70 most of the spics (and really most countries that are heavily religious) had some kind of courtesy and skme degree of kindnes while most of the white nations were 50/50. (Surprisingly enough americans werent the worst , french were)
Its literally what im studying you fucking nigger, dont try to talk shit about science or shit like "wow science is fucked" just because it doesnt fits your narrative , get out of your basement and do it for yourself then come back and post your results.

That doesn’t work like that because there must be the same genetic patterns on the kid and the mother.

Attached: 5E910A89-36E3-47C7-8F39-80A0BD480EBA.jpg (555x556, 30K)

>mostly spics are the most generous
meanwhile, in latin america there are more homicides annually than the entire rest of the world combined

>Zambia

Attached: Skeleton+nigga.gif (522x344, 2.31M)

>“I used to swap babies at UTH for fun”, the nurse confessed on Monday in her sick bed.

>“I have terminal cancer and I know I will be dying soon. I wish to confess my sins before God and before all the affected people especially those who were giving birth at UTH during my service. I have found God, I’m now born again. I have nothing to hide, In the 12 years I worked in the maternity ward at UTH, I swapped close to 5000 babies”, the nurse told the magazine.

>“If you were born in UTH (a hospital in Zambia) between the years 1983 to 1995 chances are your parents may not be your biological parents. I developed a habit of swapping newly born babies just for fun. So take a good look at your siblings, if for example everyone is light and you are dark… you are that child and I am really sorry for that”

>“I know I sinned against God and may he forgave me for that. I am also asking Zambians to forgive me for the evil things I was doing to innocent children. I have caused some faithful couples to divorce after going for DNA Tests," the nurse confessed.

>"Its now that I have realized I was just being used by a demon to do that. I have caused many mothers to breastfeed children who are not theirs biologically. I don't want to go to Hell for that, Am really sorry I have sinned a lot. Please FORGIVE me”.

They are giving out lead for free you bigot.

Quality troll if she actually didn't swap kids but is just fucking with their heads.

What do we call this? Maternity Fraud? Maybe this will convince people to demand mandatory DNA tests on newborns?

of course a fucking italian is saying almost no one is fully white

My mom told me that I was almost swapped for a girl.

Attached: 1554196607712.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Happens more often than people might think and not always because of the malicious intent, might just be incompetence. As a father you should take your child and memorize/film him after birth. But also do a paternity test telling your wife its just to confirm that they didnt switch him. Even if you trust your wife 100%, better safe than sorry.

they are not kept seperate. When my son was born, the only time he was out of our site was when he got circumsized. By then I had a good idea of what he looked like....oh and they put an anti-theft device on him (like for jeans), as soon as he was born, that causes an automatic hospital lock down if it trips. We also had a private birthing room, and a private recovery room....standard care for new borns where I live...even the nogs get this treatment.
But this was in the US, so who knows what other countries do.

Kill them all

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

what the fuck kind of man lets the doctors chop part of his son's dick off?
i had a single mother from the start so i was always doomed to the cut dick fate
but what kind of fucking father lets this happen when he is there in the god damned room

you deserve far worse than death

>circumsized

Fucking cuck

I hope she dies slowly and painfully as possible.

Only story comes from a fake news site faggot op

This only works with nigger babies because they all look like black pieces of shit with monkey noses. White babies are easily distinguishable since they look like their parents.

I'm glad other annons are giving you shit for getting your son circumcised. My son was never once out of my sight because I had the balls to tell the doctors 4 times he's not getting chopped. You're a monster.

>not doing a blood test in nigger Jew run capitalistic land
Free market has no quality control, only more, more, more.
Also:
>American healthcare

Attached: retard merchant.jpg (426x481, 29K)

why the fuck are babies delivered at the hospital anyways? suddenly people can't do it at home like they've done it for thousands of years?

Why would you allow people to mutilate your son? What the fuck?

To become part of the tribe and therefore get loans to buy people, same reason why you become a Zionist.

Ya ive had 2 kids so far. My daughter had to go to IICU but I was with her the whole time. My son was taken from my wife only so they could stitch her back up but i was with him too. My kids are invariably mine. Identical to each other and look a LOT like me with hints of the wife in each

Negroids are neither human, evil or good.
That would imply they have self-counsciousness and enough IQ points to grasp morality.

I really fucking hope this is a troll post user because you deserve to fucking die for delivering your vulnerable infant son right into the clutches of evil you fucking burger for a fucking brain americunt

>anthropology
>Science
>There is no such thing as a 100% european
l o l

>cherry picking

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO WAY

you disgust me

Absolutely underrated

This. This is an extremely good troll post or an actual woman.

>when he got circumsized
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely disgusting, you fucking degenerate.

>Paternity test, the kid isn't yours
>But...
>It isn't hers either!

It should be as women have too much power. A man in the UK ended up raising 3 boy to adulthood, only to find out that none of them were his.

His wife should be serving a lifesentence for somthing as evil as this. But no, having a man unknowingly raise another mans children isnt seen as a crime sadly.

Attached: RichardMason.jpg (665x641, 85K)

lusakatimes.com/2019/04/06/preliminary-investigations-disputes-the-swapping-of-5000-babies-at-uth-between-1983-and-1995/

I didn't read the thread at all, but I assume I'm the only person that actually took 5 seconds to Google to verify this. No credible news source has touched it, and the closest thing to that is saying they looked into it and haven't found any verifying information.

You could do it with adults in China

fucking child abuser, letting your boy get circumsized.

>black woman swaps black babies for decades
>nobody notices because blacks all look alike

Attached: praise yeshua.jpg (1280x720, 141K)