Hey you Illuminati faggots. Get in here!

Explain what the fuck is going on? Whose in charge now? The Noahides cultists with the false messiah Kushner? Or is it the Rockefeller family.

Plus wtf is going on with the Rockefeller/Rothschild war?

Mehal Rockefeller is on video saying the Roths surrendered to his order of the white dragon.

Also explain what's going on with the FED. Are we getting a gold standard soon or what?

Plus who the fuck thought it was a great idea to bribe the Saudis with nukes?

We demand answers!

Attached: 20190408_060704.jpg (260x260, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SorfsRfXrFo
youtu.be/FA_fBSvDF2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Western civilization is collapsing cause the leftist nigger-faggots undermined the faith pillar, and now those in power are importing muslism in hope that Islam will be the west's faith pillar, hoping that multiculturalism won't break it.
But it will.
Only way to save it is to re-empower cristianity's patriarchy, but the retards won't let it.
So, buy silver, gold and bitcoin.

Great! So we're all fucked now! Clown world is in full effect.

Understand that it will take some time, but diversify, and you will surely thank me in between 5 to 40 years.
Unless we end up under a worldvide commie regime, in wich case, well.. Opsie!

>Mehal Rockefeller
Isn’t this dude a LARPer?

I blame Oppenheimer for filling the Rockefeller Juniors heads with all this goddamn nonsense.

We already have the FEMA camps. Start rounding these subversive communists up. They will make an excellent source of slave labor for when our markets go to shit. Seeing as now that Israel & China are secretly working against us.

No he was adopted into the Rockefeller clan.

I blame the nigger faggots who didn't put more bullet in more heads, and who let cristian patriarchy die in the west.
I mean, it was kinda awesome.
Shame they killed it.

Attached: the_west.jpg (1200x1167, 171K)

>I blame the nigger faggots who didn't put more bullet in more heads, and who let cristian patriarchy die in the west.
Well, did you yourself do anything for others, and if not, what right do you have to blame other people for not doing anything for you?

Sauce

Attached: IMG_20190408_064051.jpg (960x720, 132K)

More on Mehal

Attached: IMG_20190408_064109.jpg (482x640, 81K)

what if the nukes are non-functional? how would they ever know, its not like they ever would detonate one.......would they?

>what right do you have to blame other people for not doing anything for you?
The fact that cristian patriarchy died in the seventies ( around that )?
A tad too late for me to fucking save it.
I ain't got a time machine to go back and explain to the retards why they shouldn't kill their own society.

Oh, so you are the real deal then?
How am i doing?
Since i ain't in any faggot secret society, but i used my brain to figure this shit out?

There's no illuminati.
It's the most boring conspiracy ever.
Like, ugh, guys.

Attached: journey_to_the_center_pizza.jpg (700x2506, 732K)

Pyramid LARPers need to be locked up. All these fucking mason shitstains are basically protocommunists.

Attached: 9fdf8617ee26ae6e27ab7257f036df55b236c7c03ce915cbc19d2b56cc19519b.png (319x480, 266K)

the same is in charge the Great white Dragon Pindar

These are legit, I study this stuff.

honk honk

Attached: 1551799180933.gif (511x512, 105K)

I'm a disowned bloodline nephew of a baron. I'm nobody. Quality thought process though.

Which lodges think that Hiram Abiff is in the lineage of Seth vs Cain?

Sauce you nigger.
>its illuminati not Jews goyim.

Fuck you CIA

Attached: 1554333513595.jpg (109x125, 3K)

>Quality thought process though
I feel autistic now.

That is blue lodge deception

You fucked the picture, your masters will not be pleased, they track that kind of stuff.

Are you LARPing? WTF!? Are we led by a bunch of dumb boomer rednecks with a feitsh for the Jewsus Crust?

Transcendence requires transhumanism but we cant allow idiots into flying saucers so were sorting the queue before the next great cleansing.

Attached: U (30).gif (500x322, 931K)

No larp fren. This is the fucked up reality we live in.

The blue lodge deception is that Hiram Abiff is in the lineage of Seth?
Red and white lodges say it's Cain?

am I in? where do I apply to join?

>led by a bunch of dumb boomer rednecks
i ain't a boomer, and i sure af ain't leading shit.
Just shitposting here for fun.

>with a feitsh for the Jewsus Crust
Personally the only fetish i have is for what works in reality, and that means patriarchy.
That means the middle pillar tho, not one on the 2 other pillars.

>tfw i understand this shit and still im gonna be left to die
Noice.

Why don't you start sorting all the kikes and shitskins out of America?

>buy bitcoin

Attached: 1551582247024.jpg (200x313, 10K)

It always worked well without a bunch of psychotic kikes and their cults. Patriarchy is just a jewish buzzword, if it isn't patriarchy, it doesn't exist.
> inb4 you are commie, lol
(No, I'm not)

>if it isn't patriarchy, it doesn't exist
There is Matriarchy.
Sure, it collapse, but it exist.
That's where we are heading now.
I mean, women are in position of POWER nowdays.
Ffs, look at the NZ bitch who wore the hijab.

>you are commie
Never said that.
But comunism is inefficent, and kills people.
Only the free market bends to the collective will of the people ( cause it's a manifestatyion of their needs ).

NIPSEY HUSTLE

How many can the ark(s) carry?

>Whose in charge now?

Attached: 1550126991928.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

RIVKA LUBBAVICHTER SAY Vladimir (RAS) PUTIN BUTTINA.

NATHAN SCHEETZ

Interested in this.

Are you jewciferians, golems and other annoying fucks leaving this place? Are you going to leave the planet as it is now? That would be a huge blessing.

I guess the faction war will continue. The factions should declare peace long enough to dekike America. We did it once and can do it again.

wrong. they only want to speed up the process with transhumanism instead of waiting for us to naturally evolute to gods. usually you have to actually be good people to transcend. the human/machine is a trick to go up a dimension. its going to fail.

i actually think some of them believe they are doing the right thing. world govt with total control and surveillance, driverless cars and full immunizations and communism. it will save millions of lives. but it is the age old battle of ideology. a controlled and safer society vs a free society. to have freedom you have crime and lots more deaths. unfairness. poor people and murderers. i understand where they are coming from. but I believe that you lose something that is the core of humanity when you go this route. here is an example. I have cats and I worry about them. They love going outside, it makes them very happy. But I keep them inside because I dont want them to get hit by a car. I am doing exactly the opposite of what I stand for, because of my fear. And they are less happy overall because of it.

>That would be a huge blessing
Dunno about that..

I hope so.

It is a false narrative, they already have enough surveillance and tech to have a good compromise between freedom and safety, they just want absolute control.
(And they should die as revenge for something...)

>Whose in charge now?

Deal with it or die off

Attached: 4739.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Yes. One way or another, within 10 years, I'm out of here. Unless SHTF, or the world changes in a major way that's positive. I want real fuckin happenings.

>within 10 years, I'm out of here
Where you gonna go?

If you want suck Kushners asshole then fine! I refuse to submit to his kikery rule!

this is the question we should be asking. since everything is a duality in this reality. this means there are good guys. who are they? is it the antedulivian civ that went underground during the last cataclysm and cant come up without protection because they cant handle the same radiation we can? or is it inter dimensional beings? or is it our future selves, time traveling back to change the future? this is the real thing which I wish to know. also consider this. the illuminati used to put out clues and figure out who was smart enough to follow the bread crumbs and find them, so they could join. what if they are doing that in a global scale right now, through all this media mayhem with obvious false flags and weird shit. it is interesting to say the least.

Attached: 1536598578239s.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Into oblivion or the after life, unless ayylmao's show up and I could catcb a ride to another planet.

Based-a Past-a

Attached: imagge1.jpg (1200x1101, 197K)

>Digits.

Attached: bq-5ca6dbcdde9b9.gif (400x300, 1.43M)

IS THE FOOTAGE OF MEHAL saying the leadership changed

Attached: 1531587000149.jpg (424x550, 42K)

>Mehal Rockefeller is on video saying the Roths surrendered to his order of the white dragon.
youtu.be/SorfsRfXrFo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.44.54 AM.png (1280x800, 1.15M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.46.27 AM.png (1280x800, 1.16M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.51.32 AM.png (1280x800, 1.37M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.54.38 AM.png (1280x800, 1.36M)

Tragedy and comedy aren't that different

Attached: Sock and buskin.png (1280x1306, 161K)

Here's Mehal on video saying many things. Like for one how Corey Booker touched him in his no no place. Plus many other things.

youtu.be/FA_fBSvDF2M

>Mehal Rockefeller is on video saying the Roths surrendered to his order of the white dragon.

Link pls

Just posted above your post

>Druid council of 13

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 10.05.42 AM.png (1280x800, 1.06M)

Attached: IMG_20190408_101103.jpg (451x451, 23K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.48.58 AM.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.48.01 AM.png (1280x800, 1.4M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.50.26 AM.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.56.22 AM.png (1280x800, 1.32M)

I'm depressed, no idea.

aw thanks google.

Attached: thanks.png (760x578, 271K)

lmao

oh google.

CAN'T STAND BEING DEPRESSED

I forced myself to plant spinach and tidy up, so I'm still winning.

Have no energy just now, can't wait for the wave to pass.

I planted tiny strawberry plants because I was scared they would die on the windowsill but it was miserable but then after I planted them, the sun came out

so I'm thankful for that.

I'm hoping they take over at least two metre square

I put seeds in there and roots AND the little seedlings I grew.

So I'm praying they take and the bed isn't too shallow.

one of my climbers has little white buds

which make the space look like a little cove of wonder

I can't wait until the others bud

I planted too many spring flowers and they are flopping over in pink and purple heaps but still, very aesthetic, so it's not so bad.

This, he hehe heh

Google is so kind to me.

Thank God I foresaw the apocalypse of ancient AI revelation.

joke

I don't think AI's control the gates to heaven and judge us in cyber space

well I do but you know

Lol buy bitcoin.

Try killing yourself first

where does he say THEY TOOK OVER???????

Attached: 1531585479785.jpg (474x481, 24K)

everybody calm down, the pixels are not the same.

Anyway, what is this some sort of sequel to Fulford ramblings? Is he still around?

It's actually the Amish cartel, I'm a ranking member and we don't use electronics so you cannot tap our meetings.

V-Vox?

I love you. (: I'm making a sandbox for my son today. Once the sandbox frame is complete, I'm framing a planting box too.

>Says doesn't use electronics
>Posts to Jow Forums

buy spaghetti for ur pockets u dumb italiano-nigger