Jow Forums BTFO, your prophet was a palestinian muslim and yet you people claim you are better than them

Jow Forums BTFO, your prophet was a palestinian muslim and yet you people claim you are better than them

Attached: B06FBDCC-99E5-4004-9C9A-1C3F9785A529.jpg (750x975, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehijazpost.com/biblical-proof-jesus-muslim/
youtube.com/channel/UC5zGnPFoN5LjAsxU8ESiBMw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OkbmByiWM9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552889774.png (600x693, 352K)

"And a voice came out of the heavens: "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

Attached: Megalonyx.jpg (1800x1126, 1.01M)

>Drinks wine
>Doesn't rape kids
>Muslim

shut up sand nigger your "religion" (if you can even call it that) wasn't even invented yet.

samefagging to call this shit a paki shitskin fucking piece of trash

sauce
thehijazpost.com/biblical-proof-jesus-muslim/

he was a shitskin, but not a muslim

>Allah the nonexistant shows himself to the phony first prophet 600 years after Jesus, the holy son, died for our sins
>Jesus was a Muslim

So that makes Jesus the first prophet of Islam and Muhammad a fake? So all Muslims live by a lie, should deny Muhammad and accept Jesus in their lives?

Read it and it was just numbered points with patently false or twisted information.

Attached: Key-Footed Glyptodon.jpg (800x662, 170K)

>your prophet
Guess again faggot.

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x853, 273K)

Thats not true lol when you read an Arabic translation of the bible it clearly says Jesus worships ALLAH Allah pbuh is the muslim god lol proof

you don't even know when the islam was started

CONVERTING RIGHT NOW

Allah is simply Arabic for God whence why it is used in translation. He is known as the Tetragrammaton.

Cool tattoos totally not edgy or anything

the new testament was written a thousand years before hommaded was raping kids

That was pretty painful
*[[Joh 10:30-33]] KJV*
>I and my Father are one.
>Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
>Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
>The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Attached: if-you-see-this-image-while-scrolling-the-first-page-18553784.png (500x690, 54K)

No, roughly 500 years before.

End the desert rats and their desert religions.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

We wouldn't want anything edgy on Jow Forums.

Yeah, we should totally take the word of Shiek Ahmed Mukhtar. Clearly as a Muslim he can tell us the truth about Jesus and has no ulterior motive. Just fucking kys shitskin

Islam came 600 years after Christianity and was literally written by christains who later returned to Christianity laughing about how everything Muhammad said was bullshit they wrote.

This is literally how it went down.

Christianity is retarded but Islam is next level retarded.

Excellent at what it does, but retarded

>sand nigger
You do realize jesus was a middle eastern man right?

jesus didnt exist

*tips*

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 20K)

You mean reverting right now. Your fucking idiot. If you're going to LARP as a Muslim at least get the fucking phraseology right.

SLOPPY JOB MUSSAD

Well of course since Muhammad copied the entire Bible, changed a few lines to make them more specific and presented it as original work.

Desert religion like JeesusFreak and muzzie cult both promote child rape and pedophilia is a basic tenets of both of these depraved political ideologies masquerading as a peaceful religions.
We see child rape epidemic in both the west and Arab cultures. Annihilate the desert cults to save innocent children

You do realize, that unlike you he did not have any negroid admixture, you sand negro.
It's not a geographic insult, low iq nigger.

Attached: Atheist.jpg (500x686, 63K)

Based street shitter

This dude assigned all the beggining points to taquiyya and then just beat the game using that perk.

You do realize you are subhuman right? You are deacendant of muslim rape

Riiiight, Jesus was a Muslim 600 years before Islam existed...

Gotcha, chief!

Is this what your priest told you to convince you that he looked like this?

Attached: jesus_blond31246138290.jpg (280x350, 20K)

Jesus was Hinjew
He was a jew, he espoused Hindu concepts.

only judaism and islam promote child rape and pedophilia, the catholics are also cucked by the talmud

Islam was invented 500 years after Jesus's death.

So wouldn’t that make Islam just a retarded form of Christianity?

Muslims are those who follow islam. Islam is a religion created by muhammed.
Pretty sure muhammed came after jesus so the guy who wrote this is a total brainlet.

Chup chutiye

Simple questions.

Are migration something that exist in this world.
Are jewish people now, the same genetically than JUDEANs then.
23 and me proven nigger.

Do you coolies sit in some tech support centre in Mumbai shitposting about your gay religion all day?

Attached: it's a fat elephant lmao.jpg (300x450, 36K)

>WE WUZ MESSIAH

Jesus was a dirty bum who lived in a homeless camp with juggalo tier criminals, and got killed like a retard for flipping tables and talking shit because he was a Jewish bastard son of a lying whore, raised by her cuckold servant, and everyone knew it.

How can he be a muslim when islam was not invented till 600 years after he died.

> gay religion

Says the follower of The faggot pedo cult that has been raping young boys on an industrial scale and then goes to offer confession and get anally raped by clergy for forgiveness lol

Attached: Fellow hu-wite.jpg (491x491, 38K)

honestly there is nothing more gay than jesus.

Sooooo Jesus (0AD) was a member of Islam (400AD)?

Sounds like Islamic logic to me fuck brain.

Have a free you.

Oh, I'm a Catholic now? Fuck, who knew.
Go back to eating your poppadoms, Rajesh, you fucking chutiye.

Jesus was a jew who traveled to India to learn Hindu concepts. After he spent years in India being a Hindu, he returned to Israel as a Hinjew

Even better - 7th century

Judaism: The old Grandpa that everyone thing is smelly and pretty greedy. Never gives you money because he has worked all his life and whatnot, call other people lazy all the time

Christianity: That nice uncle that shows you a great time! He will show you the world and let you have your first adventure. But his brothers look weirdly on boys and he dislikes Gays

Islam: THAT RELATIVE THAT YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE! Damn he always comes around and starts complaining about everything. He also claims thing belong to him when it doesn't. He also always want money, which he steals from you, or others. He and Grandpa Juda always bicker with eachother. He even claims to be older than Grandpa when he clearly isn't!

Don't be a Muslim.

Attached: antiabortion.png (554x496, 235K)

Yeah a fat man in skimpy clothing with the face of an elephant - that's totally not gay.

Attached: Gaynesha.jpg (554x554, 103K)

My bad, being too generous!

Nice try. Mohammed's mother was Jewish. The entire religion is a Jewish psyop against Christianity.

OH didn't know this low IQ coolie is actually a lowlife subhuman shudranigger

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 102K)

FYI he is said to have 2 hot wives

Did you get molested by your padre in your local church in the ricebag belt chutiye?.?

Who cares religion is gay

>low iq coolie
You're using my insults now, maybe it'd make sense if I actually was a coolie like you? Go back to scamming the elderly and shitting in the street - that's all you're good for.

Jesus (or idea of Jesus) was born before Islam was even conceived a religion.

*tips*

Attached: images (11).jpg (483x634, 20K)

Son, what is your problem? You don't feel manly like me without throwing insults.

Son, you lack real male virility.

Why do you make such faces? Son Are you a low testosterone little kiddie boy?

The Quran forbids muslims to explain/debate the bible with christians.

Im only interested in knowing when did you convert for a bag of rice shudranigger.?.?

Deus Vult

>worshipping a kike on a stick
GTFO

Muslims already believe that Jesus was Muslim though. I don’t care, as long as they’re on our side when it comes time to save humanity fro (((you know who))).

>shudranigger
What the fuck does that even mean, Rajesh? Speak English, didn't your colonists teach you their language?

Piss off kike worshippers in denial!

Attached: white and based.png (1000x1000, 48K)

and? you know damn well there are blond light eyed people in the levant

Die ewige Hollander, outisties soos altyd.

The satanic verses were taken out of the hadiths, muhammad wasn't sure of it was god or satanic spirits reciting to him the quran.

Islam came after Judaism and Christianity. This is literally a we wuz.

Here's a great channel addressing all the Christian scripture-twisting that Muslims try to do
youtube.com/channel/UC5zGnPFoN5LjAsxU8ESiBMw/videos

>was a muslim
>Islam didn't exist for another 600 years
Uhhh ok

>Jesus was a muslim
>over 500 years before mohammed was even born.

Attached: 1512480162822.png (644x728, 129K)

a jew is not my (((prophet)))
shalom, rabbi

youtube.com/watch?v=OkbmByiWM9E

This is basic Muslim thought though. The idea is that "Islam" just means correct submission to god according to his will at the time. Jesus was a prophet before Muhammad, so his law was the Islam of the time.
Nothing wewuz about this, it's just Islamic 101 terminology.

All the prophets were Muslim, but you should already know that

who gives a shit

muslims are literally trash, their religion is a joke based on the word of some pedophile

lmfao fuck mhomahdhed

Kek

>thehijazpost.com/biblical-proof-jesus-muslim/
>17. Jesus did not believe in redemption by his blood

Literally 3 minutes of searching:

For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
- Mark 10:45

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- Matthew 26:28

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
- Luke 22:19-20

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
- John 6:54

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- John 14:6

So Jesus was a Muslim before there were even Muslims? I guess that makes all Muslims Christians then. Welcome aboard!

Nice to know you are dropping that whole, Kill anyone who isnt a Muslim thing, since we turn the other cheek here.

>memes.com

"muslims kill anyone who isn't muslim" has literally always been a meme
nice reddit spacing

Muslim is shit

Remember than any word coming from the shit filled mouth of a Mudshits isn't worth shit.
They only know to steal culture and destroy it.
Sage

The Abrahamic god is evil.
We were created by Prometheus/Lucifer and he was punished for giving us knowledge/power to rival the gods.

It's like nobody actually read all the fucking books and studied a little mythology but still think they know the truth. It's like 90% bullshit but the stuff that lines up points to Jehovah being a fucking dickbag who actually hates us.
Kinda makes sense that he was originally worshipped by the goddamn kikes.

Read the Dravidian prayers devoted to a Christ like figure that came BEFORE all your cow piss/shit consuming Rajas lied to you

Finally someone says it

Let's us crusade, brother. Deus Vult

>being a muslim before Mohammed was born

The fuck

Muslims literally worship a petrified shit over hundreds of miles away and go so far as pointing at it's general direction. They don't care about "Allah", nor do they acknowledge a God's sovereignty over everything and all. All Islam is is a pedophile, pagan, icon-worshipping cult transvested as a gross copy of Christianity. It's Exodus 32 going way past reasonable.

Attached: 54517990_258301548410625_1348068385992212480_n.jpg (678x960, 166K)

Palestinians didn't exist 2000 years ago Pakitard, they were all Jews