How are people skinny? I work out every day. I ride bikes walk and go on my treadmill every day. I diet. eat healthy...

how are people skinny? I work out every day. I ride bikes walk and go on my treadmill every day. I diet. eat healthy, starve myself. I eat vegetables and fruit every god damn day. im still fucking fat with fat folds and big tits. what the fuck do I do?

I see so many skinny sluts that post their bodies all over and shit. how the fuck is everyone so god damn skinny? there is no way NO WAY they try and work harder than me. what the fuck is it DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: download (3).jpg (223x226, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL055FCD710C69A1BD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long do you work out for and do you count your calories?

theres no way every single person is counting calories thats skinny

First of all: stop thinking it has to do with working out. Working out doesn't make you skinny, it makes you toned once you're already skinny. The number of calories you burn by working out is pathetically small. Your weight is determined by what you do in the dining room, not what you do in the gym. Second of all, you probably got fucked over by shitty genetics. It happens to the best of us. So you have 2 choices, cry about how it isn't fair, or eat less food.

Cut down portion sizes. Don't starve yourself. That makes the body keep fat stores

How fat? Like 15lbs overweight or like 50lbs? Tbh im skinny and i dont work out because i tend to want to overeat if i do. instead i try to control my sugar, salt, and carb intake

you need to plan a calorie restriction diet go to an online calorie calculator and it can tell you how many calories to eat per day and how much weight you will lose. once you have the calories per day number, go to a google doc and design your meal plan it should have the same amount of calories to lose 2lb per week.
make sure it is balanced normal diet with enough protein carb, fat etc. but DO NOT go more than 2-3 lb per week.

How are people even fat like lmao just eat normal like just don't eat until your full every time just be self aware and don't even get to the point where you're fat lmao

Count calories, idiot.
If you're "dieting" and not losing weight then you're overestimating how little you eat.

after you have figured out your daily calorie intake to lose 2lb per week based on your weight and you have written which foods you will eat every day. you might want to get a smart scale I saw one on amazon for 30 dollars it will track your weight on an app so you can monitor weight changes easily.

You're obviously lying. Sure, body shape has a little to do with how you look, and rarely some health issues can, but almost every time someone says this they are lying or have not been doing it long enough to see results. I've lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months by eating 1500 calories a day and working out 4 times a week. As great as that is I'm still 60 pounds overweight and a fat fuck. I wish this was faster but it's not.

Shut up OP you're making fat people look even worse than they already do.

It really does come down to genetics
I'm like a damn skeleton and I've never spent a single thought worrying about eating too much/too poorly, and I pretty much never exercise.
It's pretty unfair, some people really just have to work harder for it.

People have already told you to lose weight so I'll answer your actual question.
>how are people skinny
Different people have different hunger drives. My skinny friend who has been skinny her whole life can go through her entire day without eating simply because she was busy or forgot to. She tends to not eat when no one is with her.
Me, an ex-fattie desires food a lot more. At my worst I was eating in my sleep. I feel like I must eat if food I like is present, so my home basically has no food except the essentials. I think about food a lot more than her probably.
I disagree with the notion that overweight people are poorer in character than skinny people. The majority of skinny people don't eat well either.

Metabolism varies and you've probably been putting on the pounds since you were young. Cut the envy shit and focus on yourself.

How many sweets/how much soda do you drink? Sugar is the biggest culprit when it comes to weight, cut all that shit and you'll most probably see improvements.

I suggest probiotics to assist with digestion. That's such a huge factor.

I was getting extremely bloated from lactose and even I cut it all out it wasn't working so I've been taking medicine and probiotics yoghurts daily and 2 weeks later it is just starting to go down.

I also suggest fasting a meal and drinking more water. And more tea. Just to cleanse yourself.

>lactose intolerance
>eats yogurts
it doesn't add up

95% of it is eating. Stop eating like a fucking fattass pig you lump of lard. Reduce the amount you eat by around 75% and you will see results, I promise. Go live in Africa for a few months and I guarantee you’ll lose weight, lol.

yoghurt isnt dairy its carbs

Yogurt IS dairy you tard. What do you think Lactobacillus eats? Lactose.

I feel like im starving if I dont eat 3000 calories....

skinny because hunger is a natural feeling and it is good
you spend your days not feeling hungry for a second, i spend my days feeling hungry a couple of hours a day atleast because i dont fucking eat like a pig

2200 is the DV for the average male. Eat less calorie dense foods.

dude im fucking HUNGRY its not my fault im so fucking hungry and programmed to be fat

You’re mentally programmed, nothing more. Try snacking on healthy things or drink a lot of water to relieve the hunger til you get used to smaller portions

You got to move your ass, walking, physical labor on the yard. I eat like a pig and shit like pig and still no gain on the weight, 6ft and 176lb

Have you tried eating less? Maybe instead of eating one stick of butter as a snack, you eat only half of one?

You're not fucking "hungry," you're addicted. Addicted to sugar, to the feeling of foods, to whatever.

I guarantee, your body isn't going to just shut down and die, even if you didn't eat for a week, because you're a fat asshole and it has stored everything it needs to keep you alive.

Your stomach is all stretched out and shit, and by cramming it full of even more shit you consider "healthy," it's never going to shrink back to a normal size.

Trust me, your body can deal with feeling hungry. You need to ignore that feeling and go about your day. Your body will adjust when it realizes you're not just going to shove more shit down there every time you get a craving.

COUNT CALORIES.

You eat more calories than you burn.
Reverse that

You don't exercise as hard as you think you are
And you're eating more than you think you are.
Record your workouts and count your calories

>walk commute
>eat 1 or 2 small meals a day
>do not binge, eat junkfood, or have more than maybe 4 drinks of hard liquor a week

There is one and only one reason you are fat: you eat too fucking much.

oof

Obviously not but they don't have the energy in - energy out imbalance you have and generally eat lesser.

>I diet. eat healthy, starve myself. I eat vegetables and fruit every god damn day.
This shit isn't saying anything. How many calories do you actually consume?

>I work out every day. I ride bikes walk and go on my treadmill every day.
For how long?

Real skinny people call a pack of gushers, a soda, and a cigarette a meal. They don't consciously eat whole meals except maybe one at the end of the day. I've seen it too many times where eating disorders start out small.
Cut to 1500 calories for a year if you have more than 20 pounds to lose.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL055FCD710C69A1BD

This would also make this person shit a lot, which would also make them lose weight. There's an episode in here where there was a skinny girl that cracked out on laxatives and flattened out her stomach until it was concave.

Eat less or start by burning more than 3000 calories a day those are your options for weight loss

>Real skinny people call a pack of gushers, a soda, and a cigarette a meal.
Literally me.

I don't eat but instead drink 4—6 cans of red bull a day

Attached: Snapchat-1679760748.jpg (1564x1564, 470K)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Ausschwitz

know that I've told you my secret, tell me how to gain weight, fat boy

>I eat vegetables and fruit every god damn day
That sounds like too much already. Do you know how much sugar is in that fruit shit?

Most fatties think they're not eating much, but if you're eating more than one meal and a small snack a day that's way too much to lose weight.

I laughed

GOMAD
>t. Jow Forums

that's not real apparently

shitting more does not equal weight loss. The weight leaves your body in the form of CO2 when you exhale. Fat is the perfect meal. Only the energy is stored, your body does not store the waste you normally put in and get out form a regular meal. The body breaks down the fat when it needs energy and excretes it via CO2 which is the byproduct of cellular oxidation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Try keto.

They did it until they pissed bile and were admitted for intestinal failure in which they lost significant water weight.

In that particular instance, with the use of laxatives, that person would shit out whatever they ate before their body could absorb it. So basically bulimia.

Don’t worry about it. If ur eating healthy and staying active it doesn’t matter. Ur just meant to be fat. Lean into it.

seek professional medical advice
if you genuinely do exert the effort that you claim to and still are not seeing results, you could have some underlying physiological issue that you are unaware of

Stop snacking on junk food all day you clown

Okay, listen up, blubber-tits. It's very, very simple. If you want to stop being fat, here's what you've got to do:

1. Stop eating bread.
2. Stop eating sugar.
3. Stop drinking anything other than water.

It's literally that simple, just requires an iron will.

>if you're eating more than one meal and a small snack a day that's way too much to lose weight
But that's wrong. Eat more than one meal/snack/whatever, but keep the portions small and balanced.

Genetics are more important than what alot of people will admit.

Me personally, i'm very genetically gifted when it comes to my physique. I can eat like shit most of the time, overindulge in fast food, skip workouts and my body still looks fitter than that of 90% of guys out there. This is mostly because i have an above-average metabolism and I've always had fairly broad shoulders and a narrow waist.

>stop eating bread
What kind of meme is this ?
I eat at least two baguettes worth of bread every single day and I'm skinny. My entire people probably average at least 250g of bread every day and very few are fat.
Bread has always been a staple of human diet, being fat is a recent problem sothe problem is somewhere else.
What you fat fucks need is to learn to cook for yourself instead of letting industrials stuff you with their synthetised shit
"Stop eating bread." What the fuck man.

>I starve myself
I see your first mistake. Coming from a “skinny bitch” it’s not a bullshit answer that genetics come into play. I don’t have a hard time keeping off fat. Also I guess it depends on the mood some days I eat more/better than others. I also walk around a lot. Try drinking green tea(burns 90cal per cup) after eating. Lots of water. Spicy food. Don’t forgot about bone structure. Some peoples bones and bodies are built bigger. And everyone’s body is built different. You can look at those shoulders/legs. Stomach all you want. You can change your bones user. Just try be the best you can be. I used to want a 23 Inch waist like aleassanda ambrosio. That’ll never fucking happy and that okay. Everyone can be hot and beautiful in their own way just look at all the types of beautiful woman out there. From Adriana Lima to Cindy Crawford. They don’t look the same at all. Hope this has helped

You can’t change your bones *

Amazing how many Americans of all races have fat genetics and how few Africans, Asians, and Europeans (minus Brits lol) do, amirite?

Usually it's less about genetics and more about habits one got through childhood. Say someone used to eat when they are sad or got nothing to do, so their brain got trained into the pattern. And then of course the whole gut bacteria shit that regulates our moods and need to be adjusted for a normal diet.

What does OP's daily food consumption list look like? Don't matter how many miles you put on the elliptical if you're horking little debbie cakes afterwards.

Just count calories, and eat ~15% less than your basal metabolic rate, and continue that until you reach your target weight where you will eat at about your actual metabolic rate and adjust as needed.
Also, don’t assume fruits and vegetables have negligible caloric values. An apple is nearly 100 calories and an avocado is about 300 calories. Count the calories.
Eat less glycemic carbs, and try to eat more calories from fiber and protein. Your body will metabolize fewer calories from your food if you do this.
Cut out soda, candy, and ice cream.
See your doctor if you’re becoming anorexic or not losing weight.

That doesn't change anything about you needing to count calories
Just because other people tailgate on the road, doesn't mean you're given a free pass to do it and exempt from the asshole status that summarily grants you

I'm from Europe myself (the Netherlands to be precise) and i'm not sure if i agree with that. I know tons of fat people and in fact the majority of people out here who aren't obese are still out of shape (skinny fat for example).

I've just lucked out on this aspect of my life. For the majority of people, staying in good physical shape requires work and discipline that's just the way it is.

Good point user

That only happened like 50 years ago. Clearly enough time for a massive change in genetic make up.

one thing skinny people dont get, is that to go from fat to skinny, you cant just eat "normal", you have to work for it, and cutting 90% of bread/carbs is an easy first step

>good physical shape
Yes this requireds work. Just being skinny does not require work, only a good diet. As you age your metabolism changes and what used to keep you skinny may now be a calorie excess, or your digestion health declines and your belly swells due to bloating, but other than that you can stay skinny your whole life without ever exercising.

My family are not physical people but they're all rail thin.

I know how you feel OP. I only eat one 1000cal meal (Usually consists of a portion of meat, some veggies, and rice or potatoes) a day but I'm still an obese fuckhead. Meanwhile I see skinny fucks guzzling down fried chicken, pizza, and soda. I might start fasting long term with electrolyte replacement once I'm able to move out of my parents' house.

Counting calories is the only way to go. I had trouble with gaining weight until I measured my calorie intake for such. You probably don't get the amount you think you do

We're you in the wrist thread a week or so ago?

1k calories a day? No small snacks? Not drinking anything beyond water?

For how long do you do it and what physical activity do you do to accompany it?

" I diet " " Im hungry if I don't eat 3000 calories "

Diet at 1200 calories > all subhuman fat pig

my sister eats like a pig. always eating take away and chocolate and whatnot. shes like a twig. very skinny. i eat hardly anything and im skinnyfat 160 pounds 5'10

No snacks. If I go for a run I'll have a couple of boiled eggs or a banana in the morning.
I walk for two hours a day, do squats, sit-ups, and a few pushups. I'm very short so I can't eat as much as other people without becoming a balloon.

Shieeet, if you did that for at least half a year without cheat meals and shit, and it still barely had any effects ... you totally earned your "it's muh genetics" card.

Probably only one takeaway a day and is just a slob about trash. And your "Hardly anything" is a triple patty bacon bbq burger 3x a day. Seriously, count it out.

disgusting cringe namefag

And still correct.

What's worked for me is using so ylent (it's like dogfood for people basically) so it's easy to count calories. I sip on it throughout the day. I also fast (no food, just water/tea/etc) on the weekends. I've lost like 30 pounds in the last three months. I don't exercise.

It's helped reset my appetite which I think was my biggest problem. Also metabolism probably varies wildly. It sucks a lot but there isn't really any way to fix it as far as I know.

I also vape a lot and drink a ton of green tea since that kills my appetite. It's probably not super healthy but it works for me.

Sorry dude/tte. Shit sucks.

Oh shit also I take a multivitamin and omega-3s which is probably nonsense but since I'm working on very low calories (like probably about 800 a day at this point) it doesn't hurt to hedge your bets a little nutritionally

Stop dairy products.