Another suicide thread

I'm a coward. But I'd like to end my life in the next 7-10 days. What's the most painless way to die?

Attached: 1558394665246.jpg (1419x1849, 1.22M)

Trash bag
Gun
High building at least 10 stories

Probably the most expensive way.
Step 1: wait 80-90 years
Step 2: Die peacefully

Or...
Step 1: Purchase good handgun
Step 2: One bullet
Step 3: Isolated location
Step 4: Gun to temple before ear
Step 5: Pull the plug on this computer and wake up. Your life has been a comma honey I need you to wake up please let me know if you are still alive why did you do it

00 buckshot through the mouth, angled slightly upwards, directly into your cerebellum.

Reminder that bullets travel faster than your nerve endings can transmit signals to your brain. You won’t feel a thing if you use a high enough caliber gun

just don't do it. There's so much out there that you still haven't experienced. Your life will get better.
You can try to improve it, but you can't come back from death.

bruh

Attached: 1427561279620.jpg (219x187, 10K)

It depends if the lord of light has a mission for him

Come one man your gonna miss trump's reelection and the chance to drink liberal tears

Her. And I would be a better and much more obedient servant dead.

Where can I get a gun like this? I'm poor and gun illiterate. I worry I'm too cowardly for a gun.

Thanks, that's very kind, but save it for the next person. I'm not trying to get attention or a pep talk. I'm just done and done trying.

Attached: 1555201702855.jpg (637x629, 59K)

Jump from a top building

Hang yourself. Place the noose behind your left ear then jump from a high place (2-3m high). If done correctly the rope will snap your neck and kill you instantly.

Don't be a coward and do the "Ron Paul 2006 assless fursuit parachute desert car chase."

Resumé
BY DOROTHY PARKER
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

Lay with head on railroad track.

do 300ug of LSD before considering suicide

Good idea but I wouldn't know where to get any and I don't wanna have a bad trip. And think that any kind of extracurricular drug will be a nuisance at this point.

I'm thinking benzo overdose. Which do you suppose is more effective? I tried googling it but didn't see much in regards to suicide. I know you aren't doctor's but I thought I'd ask.

Attached: 20190523_103843.jpg (1080x1614, 524K)

Thanks for all your suggestions. I looked into them and I am too cowardly to perform them. I wanted to give it a try but I know I couldn't go through with it.

>buy pistol(at least 9mm)
>put barrel in mouth
>*IMPORTANT*
>Point barrel UP towards the top of your head.(this causes your shot to hit your brain stem, you'll die instantly)
>do not point the barrel like you're trying to swallow it

Just go on the dark web and buy a pistol you fucking retard. If you truly want to kill yourself painlessly, you'll just buy a gun.

don't do it

user why do you want to kill yourself? When I want to kill myself I just play some vidya or watch Animu.
That always helps me out.

Attached: 388BCA9D-E171-4403-ACC1-EAAA986D0955.png (245x245, 68K)

Everybody has their preferences. Personally mine would be a hanging, or long drop hanging whilst steaming drunk. Once you know what your method would be and how to go about it i.e how to tie the noose, your perspective on life changes, not necessarily for the better..

He is going to suffocate himself and shoot himself in the head as he falls off a building?
Bretty based way2go desu. Bonus if you hit someone

Helium gas, look up how to do it, it's an assisted suicide thing they do for old fucks.

Gonna explain the SCIENCE of suicide by helium gas: Your stupid ape lungs can't tell the difference between the gasses that you breathe. Your brain determines whether or not it is suffocating by your ability to exhale carbon dioxide, NOT by your ability to inhale oxygen. These two facts combined means that you can use helium gas and one of those breathing masks to expel all oxygen from your body and suffocate to death without feeling a thing. You'll just black out and if the device continues working as intended, you'll die. Of course, you'll be fully aware that the device your using is going to kill you, and you have to not pussy out of that.

Buy cocaine, meth, crack, and mix all of the ingredients with a shit ton of alcohol, easy, a little expensive but who cares if you’re dying anyways

There's no less painful way to die.

Most common are

Drowning - Very painful

Hanging - Very painful

Falling - Very painful, sometimes no guarantee

Drugs/venom - Mostly painful, also no guarantee

Shooting - Probably painful, messy, no guarantee (there are people who survived a suicide shot in the head, I think that guy who got a fantastic face transplant is one)

Throwing yourself under a car/train --> If you succeed, you will scar a random person forever. They do not deserve it

Don't do that, friend. I've had those thoughts. I know people who had those thoughts.

Hug.

Sick of telling you motherfuckers. Hemlock. Shit's all over.

Attached: IMG_0078.png (288x369, 84K)