DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigns

Why the fuck does everyone resign from this administration? What the fuck is going on?

Attached: A5A63DE9-7A84-4606-9377-B3B8A29435A1.jpg (258x195, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rEfma2hj2sU
youtu.be/qv5X1iAl8uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss mommy already.

She wouldn't do illegal shit for Trump and was fired as a result.

The entire DHS should be fired. Activate and immunize the militia to expel illegals and secure the borders. It will take a week.

Because Trump is a narcissist and can't form real bonds with people. He just knows how to "shine" and use people for his advantage. People may be soft but they aren't dumb and won't stand for denigrating treatment. No surprise really, all of Trump life has been jumping from one ship to another.

>LET THEM IN

no

Attached: 1554733041446.jpg (836x939, 455K)

She was doing a poor job, so she was fired

The user LARPer last night said she was the final obstacle to getting the wall built.

If you believe this stop waiting for permission and do it. Otherwise stop saying it.

Official activation of the militia is a process outlined in the Constitution and clarified in the Militia Act of 1903. I'm not running a fucking insurgency, you autist. If Elizabeth Warren says the administration is a "walking talking national security risk," then she should move to activate the militia through an act of congress. If Trump believes (correctly in my opinion) that the porous border and mass immigration of non citizen aliens is a national security risk, then he should do it. These assholes keep talking about national security risks and crises. They should fucking stop or actually act on their statements. If the infrastructure to deal with such crises is unavailable to them, then activate the militia.

Don't pretend to care about the rule of law if you just want it suspended in order to murder people. Don't pretend to be a champion of rights and law if the only reason you're doing it is so that you can genocide a group.

She was an OPRP gangstalking bitch.

Trump got tired of fugging her

Kill yourself fag hole

Fuck off stormfag.

I told you yesterday, moron, she was the one stopping Trump from closing the border. Now she's gone.

Women are pro refugees and open borders. She's a cultural Marxist, too. And Trump is a Zionist who wants legal immigration. The end result is the same, though. So who really cares. I guess he got sick of her, and so he fired her. Is Trump really a Zionist, though, or does he suck Jew cock because it just makes good business sense? When he first got started, he talked like a nationalist. But now he talks like he himself is a Jew.

>Force march illegal Hispanics to the border.
>Force march other illegals to airports.
>Install czech hedgehogs and gun nests on border.
>Done
No one is genociding anyone, dumbass. They have to be immunized for enemies foreign or domestic that try to stop it. I'm technically exempt as a "pilot of navigable waters", but that's not the point because my services will be available. I do want rule of law. It should be used to provide sovereignty.

Because they’re all retarded meme hires and Trump doesn’t realize it until a year later because he’s fucking retarded. Stop hiring MUH BASED WOMEN AND MINORITIES just because they all about low corporate fucking taxes and personal responsibility on Fox News Sunday. It doesn’t translate to effectiveness. Fuck, it doesn’t even translate to being right wing.

Tucker Carlson thinks that Trump is tired of the bullshit and has had enough. Do you guys think this theory actually holds any water? Carlson thinks that he's getting old and doesn't want to put up with the bullshit anymore and just wants to go back to his old life of making real estate deals in New York and enjoying the last few years of his life. I can see that.

no one wants to ba a part of MIGA team

Attached: DGQ_BytUQAAxNl2.jpg (950x960, 60K)

do you have a link to that?

Right on trailer trash, I'm supposed to believe that you're going to protect the safety and welfare of tens of thousands of people while you herd them and force march them hundreds of miles to the border of another country? I don't believe you. Try this and you'll know why revolution in this country happens.

Actually the Cheeto fired her on Fri. That said, he’s Captain Chaos & he really hasn’t got started yet. Wait till the thermonuclear detonations begin.

No, I rarely screencap.

>woman leaves

That's always an improvement, no matter what.

Because trump is letting infinite beaners through the border at record numbers

I think he wants to reduce earth to a burned out cinder like Klaatu said Gort could do in the original, “The Day the Earth Stood Still”. All Republican presidents want to be wartime presidents. Trump’s no different...he’ll kick it off before he’s done. Screen cap this.

No one cares you hysterical faggot.

/Thread

>No one has trucks, trains, or boats.
>People operating outside RoE won't be tribunaled
It's not the trail of tiers. It's ablebodied citizens and national guard confirming citizenship or official permission to be in country, followed by physical removal of violators. No one cares about your revolution talk. Your gunless cities of faggots, niggers, Jews, and Starbucks commies would starve in weeks. Who are you going to call? The UN?

Trump is an incompetent "boss" who hires trash. Just like when Trump hired (((Michael Cohen))) the dirty Jew rat for an entire goddamn decade to do his dirty work for the Trump organization.

Attached: 9566837159360.png (1920x1080, 159K)

>just knows how to "shine"
>use people for his advantage
how is this a bad thing?

this, the only thing more cringeworthy are the cucks who are part of his cult of personality. can you imagine being such a pantywaist that you unironically worship at the feet of another man. pic related.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Tears*, obviously.

A STORM IS A COMIN'
AHAHAHA
A STORM'S A COMIN'
HAAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahalarge.jpg (680x906, 58K)

Calling a 13 year old an incel is irredeemably pathetic

I didn't. Just pointing out the disadvantages.

The day this starts, your churches start burning all across the nation. You haven't lived through major social instability and it shows in the way you're always trying to do things to cause social instability.

Lol nobody cares, faggot.

>If you enforce existing law within the legal framework to provide national sovereignty for the actual citizens and guests of the nation, I'll become a terrorist.
Listen to yourself. Go live in Honduras with them, you unbelievable coward. Deadly drugs, human trafficking, hemorrhaging US currency, and international gang members, all flooding across the southern border is a disgrace. You're a disgrace for trying to maintain this failed concept. Applying magic dirt theory to third world trash and other flagrant violators of basic rule doesn't give you the moral high ground.

I didn't, just pointing out the disadvantages.

this

We hold these truths to be self evident, that we are endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their JUST powers from the CONSENT of the governed... Etc. Sorry for any mistakes, they used to make us learn this shit in school to protect our country from people like you.

They’re not citizens. Kys. We won’t have our lives degraded any longer so you can have your 75 IQ hyper violent tamale goblin pets.

nah, tucker was being ironic about that.
and trump just wants to be the big boss
in the white house he is a bigger boss than in his real estate business. he won't abandon that easily

You're willing to suspend habeas corpus for a racist stunt. The fires will get to your door. You'll never see it coming, just one day while you're playing weekend warrior down at the border, your wife will call that some men came by and then the kids didn't come home from school. It's not as glorious as you think, being a footsoldier of a fascist state, everyone's out to kill you, and if they can't get you then they'll take apart everything you love in order to get to you. Whether that's worth it depends on your values.

>genocide a group that invaded you
Lol ok faggot.

Reminder to the youngfags on here the DHS was created by the sayans and Dual Citizens/Double Agents (Chertoff etc.) in the govt after their attack on 9-11 specifically to curtail American's civil liberties, militarize police depts along Israeli lines, surveil the citizenry, and openly create a police state for the goyim.

resigning means she was fired, they do this so
she can get a job somewhere else without a
hassle of a "fired" mark on her record.

Nobody cares and you assume way too much. Have fun in fantasy land with your army of 90 pound aids ridden faggots and unstable trannies that can’t even take a piss without rendering themselves immobile from confusion and mental illness. You greatly overestimate your allies and have no idea how fed up the normie is with this shit. You have no idea who you support or who you’re against. It’s just strange brainwashing and/or a larp for (you)s. By all means, larp away.

>Sovereignty of a people is sacred and deserves to be protected at all costs, except when they’re
Assuming you’re a white malemwithout a sexual perversions, why don’t you just kill yourself if you can’t man up and face reality? You’re country is lost if invaders are allowed to stay.

>fantasy land
And you?

They’re white* fucking phone

>people

K

she was your typical white bitch siding with the immigrants against her own

When an army of one, you have to surround yourself with pieces of shit. Then flush accordingly and replace.

Globalism is getting its ass kicked and the kike is on the menu next.

Attached: 1552509430181.jpg (800x770, 112K)

>The Declaration of Independence.
Good grief. No one on either side or even within either side agrees on the DoI's place in the legal framework. The Court has cited it and refused to cite it many times. It's legal status isn't terribly clear beyond being regarded as an act of war and a philosophical motive for forming a new government, which happened later.

More importantly, lf the people who wrote it were alive today, they would press you into service for war against Mexico over their treachery and recklessness at our mutual border.

youtu.be/rEfma2hj2sU
youtu.be/qv5X1iAl8uw

sure thing just like sessions was stopping him from locking her up. literally nothing will change you sycophant cucks are on another level of delusional cope

>no one on either side
Right, neither you or the paper tigers you build up and tear down give a shit about the country, but most Americans do. They don't want anyone forced marched anywhere or genocided or anything and if you try, they will stop you.

Because, despite your frens here, not everyone is autistic?

She got fired for having a dumb name.

After that crazy fucker tried to kill Tommy the Green Power Ranger at Comic-Con I'm glad DHS was there

You realize that the President has this (((daughter and son-in-law))) , right? (((They))) will bitch and moan to daddy at every opportunity to get his plans thwarted and most likely be successful at the eleventh hour, probably due to daddy (((cucking out))). As long as (((they))) have a place at the White House, all of our plans are pretty much DOA, get over it.

I wonder how many tranny’s were quoting the DOI during the Mexican American war in 1845

Attached: 5EBA1DE6-EF10-4D1D-8241-3E5F1123D2D8.jpg (474x535, 23K)

>They don't want anyone forced marched anywhere or genocided or anything and if you try, they will stop you.
Citation needed

sure bud keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep at night.

Attached: youbetcha.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>Globalism is getting its ass kicked
Globalism is literally winning on every front while nationalists are driven from site to site as their payment processor's are being shut down. gen-z seems even more pozzed than millennials and gen-x are nihilists and fatalists.
What the fuck are you smoking?

Jeff Bezos?

>Most Americans
You're not most Americans. Your allies are flimsy and weak. Your alphas within your own communities won't even side with you. Your cops and truckers and blue collar laborers won't side with you. It will be you, some tranny, a beaner defector from the Marines, and a Marxist Jew professor against everyone else. Blacks hate Mexicans and immigrants. Legal Hispanics won't even be reliable. The base of your argument is a crying frumpy cat lady and the AIDS ward.

Yeah I know that sucked when they shut down /i/ and we had to use a school computer in worst korea to host a new board and then nobody used it and then somebody uploaded a bunch of CP on to it and then very nobody used it.

How did we ever survive?

She was pressured to resign because illegal immigration is the highest it's been in years because, despite the hysterical claims in the media, she hasn't been tough enough on the border.

Defending the homeland is a mans job. It always has been, and it always will be.
Western women have been brought up to think that they can do everything, which is of course horseshit. Mindset & strategic abilities suck.
Case in point, various "Defence Ministers" of European nations... clueless about the coming misery ... unavoidable consequences of idiot policies, bringing in millions of fighting age men who would like nothing more than finally conquering the west. They have been busy scaling down national guards numbers and resources ... while recruiting the very same Omars & Abdullahs into key positions in our defenses... selling off military properties, dismantling coastal gun batteries and torpedo launchers, submarine listening stations, VHF radio being swapped out with GPS and satellite communications, severely restricting the types of weapons people can own.

Attached: MILFs_of_Defence.jpg (460x276, 27K)

This but unironically

Attached: 3001E512-A98E-4447-B9E3-3C7A0D1A60F2.jpg (900x864, 154K)

Yes, that strawman you made looks like a giant pussy.

>Nielsen is the 420th person to leave the Trump Administration and the third head of DHS in 2 years.

JESUS

Attached: 181373_320566328019669_248716051871364_719320_1959841844_n.jpg (720x471, 43K)

ikr the swamp isn't going to get drained at this rate.

She probably spoke up for American interests wherever they were in conflict with Israeli interests. That would probably be the surest way to get fired by the Trump administration.

How does this stack up against the previous couple admins?

The people who actually maintain and manage this country, as powerless as they have become, are still the only ones who can accomplish any real endeavor. Your virtue signalling influencers in media and your screaming fringe activists are hated by everyone. No one watches your fake news anymore and no one cares about what some assclown at the Oscars thinks. We're trying to have families in peace without being shanked by some border hopping trash or burying our kids from heroin ODs. We don't want your drag queen story hour and we're done pretending we should be the repository for the riff raff of every failed shithole on earth. You're profoundly overestimating the socially engineered consensus propagated by Rachel Maddow and your Humanities professor.

Wow you're really beating the shit out of that strawman.

Don't call Rachel a strawman. She's a strong powerful woman who don't need no man.

I don't watch msnbc, user.

Well, it's still mean to Jews to misgender them. Maybe you need to go to holocaust class.

?

>Why the fuck does everyone resign from this administration? What the fuck is going on?

You must be one of the retarded faggots on Jow Forums.

Trump gives them a chance to save face by resigning instead of the embarrassment of being fired.

Trump is getting somebody BETTER to run the department.

Duh....MORON!

I don't get your sarcasm

hahaha probably 100x ore than anyone ever at this point.

Six million Jews died in that horrible holocaust that Hitler did. Only Anne Frank survived by hiding in the atic, notwithstanding the six million holocaust survivors who continue to share their memories.

That's not exactly a big surprise.

lol jesus imagine still supporting this Israeli incompetent emo goofball.

this is the most embarrassing time in the history of the US

It was never
>the best we can get
It's always been
>the best that we can get through the confirmation process
Personally I blame McConnel. He runs the show due to the Senate being the only place where Trump can claim to be succeeding. If he doesn't go along with what the turtle wants then his presidency becomes a de facto 2 year lame duck session. And Trump wants more than anything to look successful, in business and politics.
Not to mention the fact that if he picked hardliners a vast majority of civnat/open borders supporting, Republican traitors wouldn't vote for them. Can put some blame on them, but ultimately they haven't voted on hardliners because they never even get nominated.
So we end up stuck with useless cunts like Nielson who make fools of Trump because they don't have the same world view and make contradictory decisions to what he states he wants done publicly, then they get fired, and the cycle continues.

I pray everyday for those six million holocaust survivors.

I recite all the names at night before going to sleep. Sure beats praying the pedo rosary.

this
Go Trump Israel 2020
great choices goys
Youre too cucked not to vote for trump. He owns you.

No, the Jewish Federal Reserve owns the shadow corporation made in my name.

I hear they’re growing in numbers since 1945

Attached: 68AA024E-CCD0-4313-A2E4-03F69E477168.jpg (901x1600, 244K)

>says the people who will vote for trump more

What do you have against mommy? I love mommy. And her milkers. I can’t wait to hug her when I get to heaven. For each bead of the rosary I think of giving her a great big hug!

Attached: AD1C0F9D-CEB3-47E2-917C-791B85A89D20.jpg (220x293, 27K)

she cute