Race is a social construction

Race is a social construction.

Attached: 4751139D-B544-4EA5-8414-FB4574BC7AE7.jpg (686x386, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/30/opinion/race-genetics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't seem possible, when you think about it....

Jesus. What the fuck did they do to that watermelon? Trans surgery?

>dude race was created by rich people to divide the working class!!!!!

So cringe.

Society is a racial construct.

And that is a good thing! Here' s why.

(by Elanor Goldenberg)

Is gravity a social construct?

Attached: 5455DF2B-CD8D-4E90-BFD0-975FA50EDFF2.jpg (680x319, 69K)

beat me too it.
Well done.

Yes, society divided race according to their intelligence. Nothing to do with skin color. It just happen to be so that people of lower IQ have darker skin tones.

It’s not just about IQ. Genetically deviating groups of people have different aggregated behavioral tendencies, reproductive courtship rituals, ext...
(Cultures)

Morality is subjective. Thus there is nothing wrong with systematically gassing all Jews.

Attached: 7591721882659.jpg (900x819, 154K)

Construct is a social race

Social is a construct race

Attached: genetic difference between europeans and africans.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Yes, therefore races exist. OP is a faggot and he sucks 90 dicks in a minute. Reminder to gas the kikes.

Attached: GENETIC.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Attached: 1554395330253.png (712x971, 227K)

You’re up early redd*tard

Attached: race_iq_genes.jpg (612x331, 51K)

are you baiters even trying at this point?

Attached: lqb.jpg (600x315, 11K)

Attached: genetic_PCA_race_clustering.jpg (1405x1512, 164K)

Attached: genetic_clustering_race_reality.jpg (572x532, 43K)

Attached: GENETIC variance.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Tell that to a medical doctor doing an organ transplant.

Race construction is a social (event)
Vroom vroom

...sure kid, whatever you say

Attached: 1554237766865.png (819x800, 475K)

niggers literally have worse kidneys. when we test kidney function we have to take their race into account. its not far fetched to assume there could be other differences such as worse brains too

Human is a social construction.

Tell that to a transplant doctor. He will laugh you out of his practice.

And your mom is social prostitution.

Imagine dieing and having your organs donated to a nigger because PC hospitals prioritize shitskin.

In the same way species is a social construct, distinctions between living and dead are a social construct, distinctions between atoms are a social construct, math is a social construct, tables are a social construct, chairs are a social construct.

Stream that movie if you're so great!

Everything is just an atom construction

it's also not

Niggers are a social construct

*HUFF*
*HUFF*
W-WAIT!!! T-HERE'S SOMETHIN...
*HUFF*
S-SOMETHING I NEED TO SAAAAAY!!!!!
*HUFF*
*HUFF*
DESPITE....
*HUFF*

Attached: 6363868-6404651-Phoenix_running_He_also_has_his_hair_died_green_and_is_wearing_a-a-97_1542604772197. (634x990, 97K)

Imagine cherry picking to this level.

We're all mixed race from a biological perspective.

There is no economic benefit to ethnic protectionism.

Social and cultural arguments against ethnic or religious groups only make sense if you ignore personal responsibility and act like everyone's an automaton NPC.

Here is Reich refuting this racist siliness:
"The study of human variation has not always been a force for good. In Nazi Germany, someone with my expertise at interpreting genetic data would have been tasked with categorizing people by ancestry had that been possible with the science of the 1930s. But in our time, the findings from ancient DNA leave little solace for racist or nationalistic misinterpretation. In this field, the pursuit of truth for its own sake has overwhelmingly had the effect of exploding stereotypes, undercutting prejudice, and highlighting the connections among peoples not previously known to be related. I am optimistic that the direction of my work and that of my colleagues is to promote understanding, and I welcome our opportunity to do our best by the people, ancient and modern, whom we have been given the privilege to study."

nytimes.com/2018/03/30/opinion/race-genetics.html

niggers have bullet receptors in their brains

>We're all mixed race from a biological perspective.
We're "mixed" with dogs too asshole. This is meaningless. It's the overall/unique variation that counts.

That isn't refuting anything. It's just some guy saying that he thinks truth is harmful.

There is literally nothing I hate more than these kikes perverting science to try to make whites breed with niggers. The burning hatred I feel for this scum cannot be expressed.

truly based and redpilled

Attached: yeah.gif (500x288, 420K)

>niggers have bullet receptors in their brains
They might as well have because it's not like they use it for anything else.